[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 202 KB, 600x600, bagholder.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15469790 No.15469790 [Reply] [Original]

>Copypasta from beginning of July:
Americans cannot trade VIDT in about three months.
Team has no funds for Binance listing.
The coin is overvalued and the work of a pump and dump tranny squad.
BTC down, ALTS getting wrecked even harder soon.

>Copypasta from August:
All verifications are free on all subscription plans. One hundred validations are free for clients even on the $55 option. One validation is worth less than 55 cents, once you factor in profit margin and everything else the subscription offers to clients. Keep in mind, one validation costs at least 5 tokens. When you do the math, it's around 11 cents.

Tokens are divisible, except no reason why it would be necessary. There's a huge supply and it's a Chuck E Cheese token. V-ID could print eight trillion tokens out of thin air. It has no utility outside of the V-ID API. V-ID doesn't give a shit about the price, as they're paid in FIAT. V-ID makes majority of its revenue from subscription plans, servicing, and on-site training. Token not needed. There is no staking and there is no reason to hold VIDT. Token is useless without a subscription plan.

LMAO. Just wanted to rub in your faces vidt shitters. But I feel bad for you all (not really), so use the following information as you will: VIDT will be worth less than 0.00061 ETH in three weeks. You were warned. Peace.

>> No.15469857
File: 202 KB, 546x325, C7DDACA0-0E17-44F1-BD01-935EC2995F67.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yes the OP is the smart men. VIDT is the skinky koin. Token is no need. American cannot buy - will result in arrest!!! Please buy the haromny coin and RSR instead please sir

>> No.15469986
File: 32 KB, 819x618, numbers-dont-lie.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15469857
I agree. I am smart and I am wise. Token is no need.