[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 221 KB, 500x354, fraud alert.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15467821 No.15467821 [Reply] [Original]

The relentless shills from DAG (Constellation Labs) have agreed to allow an investigative journalist question the team and community about their business, how they promote themselves, and many of the questions they consistently ban you for in their TG Community.

The shills have agreed with the Fudders to let an investigative journalist decide if this company is for real or just a scam. If anyone has contacts with any crypto-journalist they will be allowed to publicly publish their findings.

Why this is interesting is their former CEO disappeared in 2018 amid a report by an insider that he had been day trading investor funds and took on massive losses. The insider also said the current team was encouraging this behavior out of greed and helped cover up the crimes. This explains why they are now completely out of capital and had to lay off their entire staff, only 3 people remain.

But if you visit their community it looks to be the opposite. They claim they are now "partnered" with the USAF. This ended up being a lie and was proven to be a small research grant awarded to 600+ other companies.
They lied about their NASA RFP claiming they weren't sure if they won or not but it was already public information they had lost and just wouldn't tell their community.
They have lied or hyped paid "partnerships" like MOBI as huge accomplishments when in reality they filled out an application and wrote a check.
They ban anyone who asks basic due diligence questions like how many employees they have, or why all their employees no longer work at their company.

Constellation Labs have not agreed to this investigation yet, but they may not need to agree for it to happen. They can plead the 5th like they have done in the past and people can make of it what they want.

I for one and excited to see how this shakes out. They shill their token here on multiple threads daily and obviously PnD constantly on any news they can muster up. They need to be shut down.

>> No.15467863

The Pinned message in their TG says the partnership with the USAF is a huge accomplishment. Its not a grant, they are now a real client.
The USAF begs to differ
https://www.sbir.gov/about/about-sbir#dollar-amount-of-awards-adjusted-for-inflation

Someone needs to stop these pieces of shit from spamming lies to not only biz but also their own community.

Something else to note, they scrub their TG channel daily, if a due diligence question is asked they should answer they first attack, ban, and scrub. Or they just ignore and scrub later so not to make a scene.
This has to be illegal. This is a publicly traded asset. A journalist could destroy them with a single published interview.

>> No.15467881

>>15467821
Please someone make this happen. I am so tired of their pump and dump shit here in biz. They just lyin to everyone everyday and I know it gets them paid and it sucks

>> No.15467961

>>15467821
It is disgusting how they played their community with the USAF partnership bullshit. There is no partnership but they are still telling people it is.
Something else to investigate, the price shot up a day before they faked the USAF partnership, then suddenly 20 memes appear with DAG and USAF talking about being the only crypto accepted by DOD. These people should be in jail

>> No.15468014

Someone should contact the USAF and Nik Patel (who just gave them a 9/10 review). If they had any idea what these scumbags were up to they would both put a stop to it.

>> No.15468236
File: 67 KB, 512x512, 481921.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

LMAO if you believed the USAF partnership you deserve to get scammed for every penny you have, you are an official brainlet if you believe for 1 second that a fucking MILITARY would partner with some random shitcoin. Buy the dip you idiot because allowing money to sit in your hands instead of a scamming prajeet is a waste of capital for mankind.

You idiots need to realize that BTC is king but only as a digital store of value, 99.99% of blockchain projects have 0 (yes, ZERO) commercial use and in the cases where they do have a functional use a centralized solution would far exceed it in adoption, ease of use, security, and commercial value.

bonus lesson:

"partnerships" was a prajeet meme in 2017 to hype and scam ICO's

>> No.15468398

>>15468236
I think we need to get an journalist to ask the USAF if they have a partnership with DAG. When their community finds out there is no actual partnership this scam can finally end.

>> No.15468554
File: 215 KB, 850x1000, 1509915958086.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15467821
Just call the fucking SEC you ICO loser.
Here is the link:
https://www.sec.gov/tcr

But instead of doing this Like I've asked you for 2 weeks now, you'll make a thread every day FUDDing DAG because you're salty about your ICO losses.

>> No.15468612

>>15468554
For 2 weeks I have told you I already contacted them. And for 2 weeks you repeat the same nonsense about telling me to contact the SEC.

Also if this is how you combat the immense amount of FUD and red flags on your scamcoin, you are already fucked.

>> No.15468686
File: 273 KB, 220x220, 1527086908147.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15468612
I just feel like if you had all these "facts" that you just espouse with no links, no screenshots, not papers, nothing at all but your speculation and posts and had contacted the SEC 2 weeks ago, that something would have happened.

I also feel seeing how the 2018 tax returns would have already have been done if there was any wrongdoing of anything you're claiming, then the SEC review that would have been mandatory as a crypto for DAG would have found something to pin to them, but it didn't.

And low and behold, they now have a contract as the first Crypto to ever work with the US military, and you're fucking splitting hairs about the payout that you don't even know but again, are just speculating, and pretend that its not a big deal that not just any big institution, BUT THE MOTHERFUCKING AMERICAN MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, THE BIGGEST MONEY MAKING MACHINE IN THE GODDAMN WORLD picking up a crypto isn't something that makes this coin significant in its value proposition and potential.

So please, post 24/7, bump my threads, keep them healthy and alive, and continue your FUD all you like. It doesn't mean anything other than your ICO FUDDER rage that won't be sated until you break even at 14 cents to sell off your bags at cost.

>> No.15468691
File: 170 KB, 360x346, 43543643.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15468612
>Also if this is how you combat the immense amount of FUD and red flags on your scamcoin, you are already fucked
this

rip

>> No.15468723

>>15468612
cool you supposedly contacted them and now you await an outcome... what you dont do is shitpost daily cuz you bought in at .85 and can only sell it at .00000523 now.. boo hoo retard anon got ripped off and didnt sell in time... better make daily threads about it!

so since you supposedly contected the sec than no more threads about it since it's taken care of.

good thread it was fun dont post it again or else ^_^

/thread

>> No.15468735

>>15468686

Forget about the SEC, that card has been played and it will run its course. You can bring it up everyday like "hey guys we got reported to the SEC 2 weeks ago for investment fraud and nothing happened yet so buy DAG now"

You can keep lying to people about DAG having a partnership with the USAF, but its the same as claiming the other 600 companies that won the same $50k small business research grant are also now partners.

Im starting to think you arent a shill and just a complete idiot bagholder trying to cope

>> No.15468753

>>15468723
>good thread it was fun dont post it again or else ^_^
lmao this guy sounds terrified, samefagging, threats, cope, OP may be onto something desu

>> No.15468775

>>15468753
Its one of the 3 employees at DAG. He even knew about the USAF grant a day before it came out and already had Top Gun memes made and a whole shill campaign of lies and misinformation.

>> No.15468797
File: 11 KB, 128x128, hap.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15468735
>Forget about the SEC, that card has been played and it will run its course
Ain't gonna be shit because all of your posts are just speculation. You never provide any proof other than "YOU HAD TO BE THERE, I WAS THERE, WE LOST IT, EVERYONE LEFT, AND I KNOW THEY WERE FIRED, AND I CAN SMELL THEY ONLY HAVE 3 EMPLOYEES LEFT!" Without a single ounce of goddamn proof you fuckin' ICO loser.

https://twitter.com/AF_SBIR_STTR/status/1168262276392083457

Literally says partnership
Literally from the USAF itself
Literally the first and only Crypto to EVER work with US military Industrial complex
Literally won it on merit.
Get stuffed while you whine about your 80% loss in the face my 5x gains

>> No.15468839

>>15468797
You fucking unbeleiveable idiot. This is SBIR. Small Business Innovation Research. Do you understand what the fuck the function of the SBIR is? 600 companies got tiny little grants the USAF uses to assess whats out there. The USAF itself is not partnering with DAG you god damn brainlet. So the USAF picked up 600 new official partners this week? How fucking stupid are you?

>> No.15468841

>>15468723
Look at this utter cunt, hahh no one is buying dag it's been an obvious scam

>> No.15468856

>>15467821
Man why you so scared? Trying to finish up accumulating ur poorfag stack or what?

>> No.15468888

>>15468856
Ahha the old accumulating whale is the reason for all the FUD. No one is accumulating anything you dumb cunt, its all wash trading. Anyone who buys is trapped because not enough liquidity to dump their bags after.
You are running a PnD scam and everyone is about to find out.

>> No.15468934

>>15468753
i'll just log into my admin account and ban op if I see this thread again. not sure how you got terrified ,safefagging, cope with any of that it was me giving him a polite warning no more threads. but whatever you come up with as the reason I suppose.

>>15468841
I dont have any bags of this coin you unbased retard

>> No.15468957
File: 355 KB, 640x559, kek.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15468839
Literally says partnership
Literally from the USAF itself
Literally the first and only Crypto to EVER work with US military Industrial complex
Literally won it on merit.

Now please call the SEC and count your 80% losses ICO faggot

And this is the part where you say:
>>15468873
Like you did in the last thread, and this is the part where I laugh at your dumbass making threats like Rita Repulsa with some "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME POWER RANGERS........ NEXT TIMEEEEEEEEE!" shit

You truly, earnestly crack me up dude, never stop FUDDING DAG, it wouldn't be the same without you.

>> No.15469000

>>15468934
>i'll just log into my admin account and ban op if I see this thread again.
HAHAHAHAHAHA GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT LMAO

>> No.15469015

>>15468934
OK so let me get this straight. You are protecting an obvious PnD scam and threatening to ban a person requesting an investigative journalist to interview the team doing the scam?
There are no threads about contacting the SEC, that is the DAG shill repeating it over and over again. He is the only one talking about it, and probably for some reason I cant understand. But he runs threads spreading obvious misinformation daily and people are being swindled. Is that OK with you?

>> No.15469021
File: 131 KB, 750x430, Screenshot_2019-09-01-19-59-51-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15469015
remember when we caught you switching your proxy yesterday

>> No.15469034

>>15469000
Probably fake, and probably a DAG shill worried to death about an investigation into their scam PnD operation. The threads will continue until they are investigated by the media.

>> No.15469056

>>15468934
This guy is sweating bullets. Investigation into DAG will be the end of DAG. They have so much scam going on it won't end well

>> No.15469218
File: 91 KB, 322x324, jotaro laugh.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15469015
Why go with a Journalist when you could call the SEC? You have your "facts", so do it. You have all the right and power in the world to do it. But you don't, why is that? Why do you not want the whistleblower prize?

You keep hyping up this journo with no name who is gonna do something, when you could call the SEC right now.But you don't, its hilarious.
You're fucking getting the neighborhood watch grandma to check up on something when you could call the cops. Its almost like you don't have proof of what you claim outside of your speculation.

>still 80% down from his ICO gains
>Still salty
You're the star of every DAG thread m8, i swear its comedy gold.

>> No.15469263

>>15469218
This guy doesnt read so good.

>>15468612
>>15468723
>>15468735

Its already been done. Next step is a journalist to prove this is a PnD scam or a real project. We are all about to find out. I can see this bothers the shit out of you, and it should.

>> No.15469300

>>15469218
Yes why go with a journalist that could shut down the scam. Let's wait 2 years for the SEC to do it. Come on bro no need for a journalist

>> No.15469314
File: 114 KB, 777x437, 1_354.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15469263
I'm glad the magical unnamed Journo will prove it, because your weakass sure as hell hasn't proven shit!
Ya got me shivering brotha, This media member is gonna sneak into DAG headquarters and get the secrets to put them away forever!

Also just got off the phone with the SEC, they confirmed, they are putting 100% faith in "A. Journalist" and are awaiting A.'s commands to air raid DAG headquarters.

Thank god for A. Journalist.

>> No.15469378

>>15469314
Dont worry I will make sure its a big name that wrecks your shit so there are no questions to the quality of the journalism.
Look on the bright side, you might get basic DD questions answered.

>> No.15469394

>>15468957
>minimum wage intern retweeting means anything
>implying usaf doesn't have levels, sbir being basically the lowest on the totem pole
>implying merit is required for SBIR, its literally a government jobs program
it's like getting a participation trophy at little league and pretending you won the NBA finals

>> No.15469432
File: 18 KB, 434x425, 1499748988352.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15469378
OH BOY! Are you spending the whole 2 BTC you were promising on this Journo of unequal power? Is the Journo finally gonna call the SEC for you?!

Also dope to know that an ICO FUDDER is so fucking committed to his revenge on his own losses during a crash that he is paying some fucking newspaper pusher to go solicit a company about his accusations about them that he doesn't have proof for.

Like this is truly some from power rangers shit now. Whats the turnaround on the Journo? 2 months? 3 months? I'm seriously curious at this point ICO FUDDER. I wanna go down this rabbit hole with you and see what all your endless shitposting and investigations pay off as to get you the gratification for your losses.

>> No.15469531

>>15469432
>battles red flags and scam FUD with publicly wondering why the person is exposing the scam.

Why dont you try to get the team to answer basic DD questions and we wont need a fucking journalist to force them to.

Also you scared as fuck of a real journo asking real questions. Quite a departure from your TG where everyone sucks each others dicks and bans critical thinking

>> No.15469613
File: 86 KB, 364x400, 1348153212-1381067-ok.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15469531
>battles red flags and scam FUD
All of which are sourced to you. All of which are speculation that come out of your ass with no sources, proofs, links, screenshots, or any kind of supporting evidence other than what you think.

I've answers your questions in the past threads and you just brushed them off and assert your personal reality as "FACT" so please dude, I implore you, waste 20K on this Journo, do they have an anonymous blog I can follow?

I wanna see the process and results as they come out so I can crumble and cry as you expose the asspull accusations with "A JOURNALIST"

Also why would I be scared of a Journo who can literally be fucking denied access by the devs to get any information when I literally tell you every thread, to just call the SEC because SEC could force them to show everything if your claims are true and bring them down likewise.

You're bluffing a knife in a gunfight here bruv. Call the SEC and do something, because time and again I've answered your questions, your demands, your speculations about the past and present, circumstances with employees/CEO, and all, and all you due is deny what I say and assert your personal view of shit.

You never give any evidence for your claims, so I literally have nothing to fear. Pull the trigger. Call the SEC. do it if you really believe in what you're saying. If you really have proof (which you've never shown.)

Now bump my thread and call the SEC. I'll sit here comfy with my 5x gains.

>> No.15469834

>>15469613
Bruh you look frightened of a journalist. If that's what your going for you are succeeding bigly. Knowing DAG I would be worried if I were you those aren't unfounded accusations

>> No.15469916
File: 789 KB, 320x214, paul.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15469834
Then found them if they aren't unfounded, I'm waiting.

And if they are not unfounded, then why wait for the Journo. Like legit, go and waste 2BTC on the Journo, but at the same time, call the fucking SEC. If the claims are true, it should be simply. Before the Journo even gets there the SEC would be up their assholes if they were, but please, continue to prattle on about how you're gonna end me and my DAG stack with your vague thread of a Journo when the fucking phone is right there and you could have the full weight of the US government coming down on Diggles if you were speaking truth and had facts.

>> No.15470209

>>15469916
maybe I should contact the SBIR office and tell them you're spending all your money on marketing to /biz/ instead of working on your product.
There's only one buy order for dag for 0.07 BTC at 20% below the price. you're not fooling anyone

>> No.15470225

>>15469916
Douchebag I am not reporting anyone or hiring any reporters tf you talkin bout

Also reporters don't cost money to hire they do it for the story.

Also why not do both. You seem a bit disturbed by the idea of a journalist looking into the team

>> No.15470308
File: 29 KB, 480x270, black-dynamite-20100216053927990-000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15470225
Well there is no proof of OP's claim of the Journo, or any of his statements for that matter, so I'm saying to go get one if you don't already and call the SEC. I seriously don't believe a single crock of shit OP, who is the same ICO FUDDER who posts the same pasta in every DAG thread because he never provides any proof for his claims, just says "you had to be there, its gotta be true, they will not answer the questions and I know they are broke trust me."

So I am completely in favor of those who believe it is a scam, go find a journo and send em. Watch em get denied by the devs for comment because they aren't entitled to shit for just being "a journo." So because that supposed notion of unlocked the pandoras box of accusations against DAG's devs, but by all means go that route, I think it would be more direct (and again, you can do them simultaneously, we are in agreement) to JUST CALL THE FUCKING SEC IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR SHIT.

Stop pussyfooting around with these threads about suspicions, speculations, or accusations, and just fucking end them if you truly are right. Because I don't believe your ass.

>>15470209
>Snapshot posting
Now this is hilarious.

>> No.15470385

>>15470308
>In favor of a journalist digging in to make sure it's not a scam by asking basic due diligence questions.

> Can't wait to see the journalist get shut down by the "devs" because it's none of their business

> Doesn't understand the irony that there are no devs LOL

Yesterday you said bring it on you would be open to arranging a journalist to ask questions to the team. Today it's walls of text explaining why it shouldn't be necessary and the team would shut it down.

If people don't realize you are a scammer and DAG is a PnD they will now. And shutting down a crypto journalist from asking DD questions every other company answers will ensure you go out of business brainlet

>> No.15470402

>>15470308
Are you a Constellation employee? What is your role? You shill here everyday just wondering why. There is no liquidity and biz clearly ain't buyin. What are you doing here?

>> No.15470479
File: 286 KB, 652x640, 1453874971165.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15470385
Dude just do it. Get a Journo, Get a PI, Get a Twitter after em, and call the SEC. Please do it all, I seriously dare you. I wanna see something.
I'm just saying, if your claims are true, if the devs are as vile as you claim and done what you say, then would they not just turn down the Journo? So I would say the more direct path would be the SEC because federally they have to allow them access for review legally.
But whatever do, shoot with both barrels, I'm just saying you're full of shit and nothing is going to happen because your claims still remain unsubstantiated.

>>15470402
No I'm a NEET with 7 figures of DAG that I got at 13 sats. I do it because its fun to fuck with your obviously bad FUD, only difference is I don't believe your bullshit because I haven't seen you post any actual proof of your claims other than your speculation and claims of "you have to be there"

>> No.15470510
File: 227 KB, 808x548, constellation chad scammer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

hi OP i'm willing to help expose this scam. let me know if you still need my assistance

pic related, i have a couple former coworkers that know this guy personally and could easily get an intro to him

>> No.15470530

>>15470479
Proof of everything has been posted a thousand times. Proof is what buried this scamcoin in 2018. No matter what is posted you forget it the next day. Let me give an example.
The entire fucking team is fired. You can see their Linked profiles. You ignore this fact over and over again. You can't explain why nobody works at DAG. You don't have a fucking company. Diggles, CFO, and CEO the only guys left and it's unclear if they receive compensation.

To anyone with a fucking brain this is evidence they are out of money. To you this is bullish FUD to be ignored.

You my friend are a fucking retard. Watch you try to explain this away. What does the entire staff laid off/fired/quit tell you about Constellation Labs? Please tell me you dumb faggot

>> No.15470569

hmm a lot of smoke here. should I get out while I can?

>> No.15470663

>>15470569
You should have never been in DAG, it's a scam. Watch this faggot not be able to answer my above question about why the whole team disappeared. He can't, there is nothing you can say to refute the proof they are out of money. You don't fire people without onboarding their replacements first. You don't ban people from asking how many employees you have. This is a fucking scam, basic DD proves it

>> No.15470741
File: 1.98 MB, 290x290, Your fucking proof.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15470510
>Dude its legit a scam, I screenshotted the linkedin of the current CEO and have legit sources of people who have dirt on him
Dude are you gonna continue unsubstantiated shit or are you gonna post proof, I'm waiting. Also if you have it dead to rights with facts, THEN CALL THE FUCKING SEC ALREADY.

>>15470530
>Proof is what buried this scamcoin in 2018.
Got buried by being an ICO that released during the crash and being a low market cap when BTC spiked down to the price floor.
You have not once provided any proof to show that the 2018 has anything to do with your accusations about it supposedly being a scam under the auspices of a corrupt CEO daytrading, which I've never seen proof of, I've never seen any indication of it being anything more than an allegation that the dude resigned to, according to the devs, to "keep the fallout of the accusations and controversy from affecting the project."

>The entire fucking team is fired.
You just post that they aren't working for DAG but show no proof it was not consensual leaving of the program nor any proof that there aren't people working. Considering they have enough to get a USAF its pretty damn sure that they have people working despite your assumptions that those who are gone aren't working there.
>You don't have a fucking company. Diggles, CFO, and CEO the only guys left and it's unclear if they receive compensation
Not a single bit of info to back that up, please provide proofs

>this is evidence they are out of money
How and where is the proof, this again, is just your speculation without proof.

>What does the entire staff laid off/fired/quit tell you about Constellation Labs?
They say thats not true. Again, that is just your projection.

You can post as many linkedin pictures as you want, it doesn't prove anything of your presumptions. So either fill in the massive gaps here or you're full of shit.

>> No.15470879

>>15470741
LOL are they paying you to be here bro? So what your saying is that you need proof they didnt leave consensual.....all at the same fucking time.....right before main net......for personal reasons. Lets imagine this is true, thats even worse than them laying them all off you fucking brainlet.

And again you are telling me the team says this isnt true. Their FUCKING LINKEDIN profiles say they dont fucking work there you retarded FUCKING IDIOT.

And please explain why the team told you it wasnt true but then ban everyone who asks the question in TG? You are lying bitch.

>> No.15470912

>>15470741
you are stretching bro. they don't work there anymore and nobody replaced them. does it matter how they left if they are all gone? this is real bad especially if they ban people asking why

>> No.15470976
File: 8 KB, 225x225, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15470879
Dude do you have proof that people left at the same time and their intentions?
>>15470915
Just showed that there are at least 12 employees and even still, you don't have to have a linkedin or even connect a preexisting one to work on something.
Its a fucking social media site, not a sacrosanct record of a business and its employees 100%. Again, you're making huge jumps and not filling in the gaps.

For the uninitiated, give me the names of those who supposedly all left at the same time and show me they left rather than saying it. Give me the links and give me the proof of "their fucking linkedins"

Either way, you're trying to use their optics on a boomer job site as a picture of their actual company. Thats a retarded claim to use as your "proof" for just that aspect of your FUD.

You still haven't provided along with this, proof of the 2018 wrongdoing, that they are out of money, and that there was mass firing along with the meaning/justification behind your proclaimed assumptions.

>> No.15470989

>>15470741
(((you)))

>> No.15471002
File: 8 KB, 600x497, 1492830161746.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15470976
that's not how burden of proof is working you triple nigger, you are the one who must prove you aren't a p&d scamcoin.
stupid niggerfaggot

>> No.15471036

>>15470976
12 employees who all work at different companies you lying fuck. So what your saying is that everyone still works there but they just changed their Linkedin profiles to different company names for fun.
And you are also saying that Linkedin isnt that popular in the business world and most staff dont even use Linkedin.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking scamming lying fuck. Not even the dumbest fucking brainlet would fall for that shit.

This is your fucking response, really? Straight up trying to convince people that some business people in SF dont use linkedin? AHAHAHAHAH you fucking brainlet you wont be hired anywhere in SF without a Linkedin profile unless you are a fucking intern.

>> No.15471058
File: 1.45 MB, 534x408, tf253675468.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15471002
>I'm DAG
You're trying to prove to me its a P&D, and you've given insufficient proof that it is from your claims that have a lot of assumptions of half pieced proof, along with no proof for certain parts like the daytrader shit. I told you, i'm a NEET with a fuckton of DAG, you wanna FUD me, then FUD me, you want me to believe you, FUCKING PROVE IT.

>> No.15471073

>>15471036
see
>>15471027
And do people in SF have to use Linkedin? Its just a job site.Why do you assume its mandated that everyone has to have and maintain one?

>> No.15471118
File: 3 KB, 124x125, 1560375245529s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15468957

Trannys mad?

>> No.15471128

>>15471118
They probably are somewhere.

>> No.15471191

TLDR:

FUD: DAG lost all their employees either to layoffs, firing, or quitting. They have nobody left. They ban anyone who tries to ask in their TG and thats extremely suspicious.

SHILLS: Nobody uses Linkedin in SF except the old employees, all the new guys just dont have Linkedin profiles. The company defintely has money, just because their employees dont use Linkedin doesnt mean they dont work there.

OMFG this is next level cope. Face it the company is out of money and everyone left. Your scam is over.

>> No.15471286
File: 18 KB, 320x240, l_1683f9f8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15471191
Dude so all employees have to be on record for employment on linkedin? Its literally not mandated that they have a linkedin, and if you say everyone has been fired, show me the linkedin of previous employees who have left.

And the 12 employees are 3x as many as you were quoting, and also I remember you FUDDING a while back that Altif wasn't working with them when even he is on their linkedin page too.

You're making a bunch of assumptions without any proof, just because someone isn't on the linkedin doesn't mean they aren't employed or working for them.

And You said they are working at different companies but they still have Constellation listed in their list of companies they are actively working for on their individual pages.

So again, you wanna FUD me, but your whole Linkedin theory, which has been the only thing you've even been willing to show any proof, is 50% your speculation based simply on the last of profiles on job site.

You can keep saying "they fired everyone" but where are the fired?
You can keep saying they have no money, but where is the proof that they don't?
You can keep saying its a scam, but you haven't proven your original contention about the CEO daytrading as the crux of your supposed claims killing this coin.

>> No.15471330

>>15471286
Lets go over this again since you have like 3 threads going.

1. Yes 100% of all people working in San Francisco or the tech industry in general have Linkedin profiles.

2. Those arent employees those are UNPAID advisors. They are compensated with DAG for their participation which is usually a monthly call or less.

3. And yes son, they laid everyone off/fired them/or they quit. The point is they no longer work for Constellation Labs.

You are clearly not an adult so I am sorry for treating you as such. So you understand you work for a PnD scam that has no workforce. The scam is getting exposed. Get out while you can.

>> No.15471437

i work in san francisco

can confirm literally everyone has linkedin. only guy who didn't at my old job was an IT hacker guy for security reasons.

also angel.co is very big for startups the size of constellation lol

>> No.15471452

https://angel.co/company/constellation-labs-1/people

literally no one works there anymore

rip

>> No.15471473
File: 74 KB, 615x859, Nigel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15471330
>100% of all people working in San Francisco or the tech industry in general have Linkedin profiles.
I mean that is quite an absolutist notion to put about your only point of contention, but if thats what you believe sure man. Even still, people on the io page all have Constellation on their individual Linkedins like Ramsey Masri, just not actually linked to the constellation page for some reason, so your absolutist notion about linkedin being some projection of the exact image of a company and its workforce seems flawed line of thinking.

>Those arent employees those are UNPAID advisors. They are compensated with DAG for their participation which is usually a monthly call or less.
Any source on that? Because it sounds like you're pulling that out of your ass.

>they laid everyone off/fired them/or they quit.
Who and wheres your proof?

>The scam is getting exposed.
I mean you say that, but all you've done is show their linkedin game is sorta weird, made a bunch of accusations as usual, and clearly not called the SEC for the supposed part of the scam that needs to be reported to the authorities with the proof you're hiding that isn't linkedin pages.

>> No.15471641

>>15471473
Listen kid you arent going to win this argument. You clearly dont know much about business in general and you got hyped up on some shitcoin scam.
Im not going to explain to you how advisors work, im not going to explain to you how Linkedin works. For anyone in the business world it is completely obvious nobody works there and the obvious reason is because they ran out of money. What do you think, they are saving up for something?
What should raise the biggest alarm bells for you is the fact they ban anyone who asks about this stuff in their community and they hide from everyone that people are leaving/fired/laid off. It doesnt matter which one or why, it matters that its all of them. Even if it was 20% it would be abysmal, but its literally all of them including a Co-Founder.
This is what happens when a company mismanages its operating capital. It happens every day in SF, some teams are just shit. They could have the most promising tech but if the leadership is filled with idiots they will all eventually leave or the company will run out of funds. In this case both happened.
Sorry this is probably coming as a shock to you, but for real this is a PnD scam. Why you think they pumped the shit out of a small SBIR grant like they just landed a DOD contract. Its all part of the game, and giving you some DAGS to come here and shill is part of it. Just know your role and more importantly know this isnt some long term hold. They are pumping for the last time, its time to get out if you can.

>> No.15472630

>>15471641
People leave teams all the time. You are one PATHETIC human being who dedicated your life to FUD. Losers like you will ALWAYS be unsucessful.

>> No.15473031

>>15472630
People do leave teams, and they get replaced. When they dont get replaced is the concern. Banning people from asking about it in community chat is a concern. The team not addressing the disappearance of all their developers, VP of Engineering, VP of Marketing, VP of Product, VP of Product Engineering, CCO and Co Founder.

If you are trying to say this is normal then you are obviously a PnD scammer. This shit is exposed and your mad I get it.

>> No.15473070

>>15473031

Some telegrams are very strict wgen.they see anyone with a clear agenda to fud anon....I asked have asked them about the team fud thing and they were very friendly and candid about it.

>> No.15473103

>>15473070
Lies

>> No.15473573

Haha they scamed /biz Nothing new. You guys just dont learn