[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 645x773, A5935F6D-FD5E-48C9-BB8A-F544E2A14ADE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15463017 No.15463017 [Reply] [Original]

I want to run a successful gaming channel or produce and sell music online and own some successful online businesses. I want to use the capital from YouTube or music to invest and own businesses and have businesses generate me passive income while I run more businesses and work on upgrading them and still make money from gaming and music and expand to owning real life businesses and maybe do real estate and shit and be rich and happy and not be a wage cuck

And then have my YouTube or music generate me passive income while I still upload and add to it daily doing it for fun while my businesses make me more money and I slowly invest in more businesses getting more and more income and have as many income streams while I can and maybe stream on twitch while I get stoned the entire time and have people donate me money and just have money come in while I get high all day

>> No.15463023

you have to be over 18 years old to post here mohammad

>> No.15463061

>>15463017
>Streaming vidya games
>Releasing music

You're an idealist faggot child. Neck yourself now or get addicted to drugs so you have another reason to show for why you're going to be a complete failure.

>> No.15463549

You will never be PewDiePie

>> No.15463562

>>15463017
Shut up anon fucking fruit . YouTube e celebs aren’t human. They are merely robots picked for their role for entertaining idiots and keeping them occupied with materialistic nonsense. You should not aspire to be one of them. They truly are the biggest slaves. Slaves to view, subscribers, and video ideas.

>> No.15463587
File: 50 KB, 640x563, afrenchbullformywifeplease.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ive been singing reggaeton this whole time.
I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into singing reggaeton and we are all making a lot of money together singing reggaeton and cumbia.
I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from singing reggaeton, a lot of them are making accounts in soundcloud now because of me.
I can’t wait for this reggaeton market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from singing to buy a house and hopefully a nice car.
Reggaeton is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>> No.15463604

>>15463587
Thx i just sold 100k reggaeton