Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 13 KB, 200x200, cruzbit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15318684 No.15318684 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

does this remind you of anything? if you aren't a total brainlet, you have your 21K suicide stack by now. buy that, and then mine, and you will absolutely make it. newfags, this is your chance to ride 10x waves.

of course "asdvxgxasjab" would never admit to being satoshi, yet, but news will be dropping quarterly, as this mirrors early day BTC price.

your early entry will vanish soon.

https://qtrade.io/market/CRUZ_BTC

medium : https://medium.com/@asdvxgxasjab/cruzbit-a-simple-decentralized-peer-to-peer-ledger-2944495b6129

explorer : http://cruzplorer.bergbau.pw/?type=holders

gitty : https://github.com/cruzbit/cruzbit

wallets : https://www.greenappers.com/cruzall/

First pool - http://159.65.241.209:8000/

Miner - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HKsaNPj6esAhR12ZldRES1s41EiaRR7e/view?usp=sharing

good luck.

>> No.15318761
File: 79 KB, 761x557, garzikcruzbit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15318761

hmm

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=393878.20

>> No.15318984

This better hit $10. Got 15k. i will try and get to 30k before 50 cents.

>> No.15319126

Higher lows. Looking good. Make it so.

>> No.15319193

>>15318684
in
100 k market cap lol

>> No.15319386

>>15319193
yep. 10x incoming.

>> No.15319530

Pretty easy call. Accumulate.

>> No.15319536

I wouldn't hold this past its first moon to $1-2, at least wait 6 months like Snow after the first parabola, and you will be able to buy more. If I'm wrong, fuck it, but, I dunno. We'll see how development goes. Still a chance it BOOMS to $10+, making you hate yourself forever, but i dunno.

>> No.15319662

https://cruzb.it/

>> No.15320438

>>15319662
Slick. 25K reporting in. We're gonna make it.

>> No.15320533

What business problem does it actually solve? It has no smart contract capabilities, isn't insanely scalable, isn't a stable-coin.

Bitcoin might be clunkier, but has insane traction. This one? It's on one (obscure) exchange and there is no dev fund, in fact just one developer.

How on earth would it go to $1, let alone $10 or more? And please no "follow the breadcrumbs" or "wait till Sept" - either you know something or kindly STFU

>> No.15321318

>>15319536
>I wouldn't hold this past its first moon to $1-2, at least wait 6 months like Snow after the first parabola, and you will be able to buy more. If I'm wrong, fuck it, but, I dunno. We'll see how development goes. Still a chance it BOOMS to $10+, making you hate yourself forever, but i dunno.
based 130+ iq chad

>> No.15321335

>>15320533
>What business problem does it actually solve? It has no smart contract capabilities, isn't insanely scalable, isn't a stable-coin.
>Bitcoin might be clunkier, but has insane traction. This one? It's on one (obscure) exchange and there is no dev fund, in fact just one developer.
>How on earth would it go to $1, let alone $10 or more? And please no "follow the breadcrumbs" or "wait till Sept" - either you know something or kindly STFU

i'm trying to learn more about this shitcoin

is it true cruze bit will never have smart contracts?

why do you say it isn't insanely scalable?

>> No.15321640

>>15320533
it's like a month old. it will have developers. are you the dork who says "no smart contracts no development" in every cruz thread?

you. don't. need. them.

besides, it's fresh code. he could do ANYTHING he wants to. he's brought up privacy and staking. are you that daft you don't get this is a bradn new project and anything is possible?

if you don't think this can hit $5, let alone $1, you are in d-e-n-i-a-l.

stay poor (unironically)

>> No.15321648
File: 272 KB, 1544x3115, cruzbit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15321648

>>15320533
>What business problem does it actually solve?
the problem of how to transfer wealth from rubes to pajeet scammers

>> No.15321709

>>15321640
this

>>15321648
Yep. Looks like August 8 was the first thread. I believe that's called being early. Cruz is a good call. Fresh, one of the lowest sat coins on Q-Trade (which it got listed on in 24 hours of existence). I think they'll get coders on board, since it's so easy to work with. It is indeed very early. You faggots won't listen until 5-10k sats, then complain after it goes down 20% when you buy the top.

Screencap this.

>> No.15321727

>hasn't mooned
>no major chatter (yet)
>fresh code
>not a scam
>one or two people call for an early buy before mooning

/biz/ : "faggot! scam! pajeet"

*moons violently*

/biz/ buys.

>IT WENT DOWN 30% WTF SCAM

the cycle never ends.

>> No.15322896

>>15321640
>besides, it's fresh code. he could do ANYTHING he wants to.
Yeah, so basically, we have no idea what this is good for, but it will 50x because it could.

Say, someone notice it smells like curry in here?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action