[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 609 KB, 1920x1080, 1474643367224.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1523109 No.1523109 [Reply] [Original]

If I set aside 30 minutes a day to learn how to trade forex, how good would I be in 6 months?

I'm already a little familiar with what buying, selling and leverage is and I actually traded with real money straight after highschool. Inspired by what my NEET friend did (he claimed to have been able to make 1k a week if he went hardcore) I'd like to give it a serious crack this time. I'm much more level-headed now, not someone who gambles for fun and I've got a little spare time.

So a few sub-questions concern me:

-Are there any robots that are worth buying?

-What methods do you guys use to trade?

-What are the best resources for learning/understanding forex?

-What are some suggested currencies to trade in and what are their pros/cons?

>> No.1523118

Bad

Most forex traders don't make much if any money

>> No.1523125

Just keep practicing for like 2.5 years them it will take 5 more years of actually tradeing to git gud

>> No.1523154

>>1523109
I personally find forex to be more on the gambling side of things, but investopedia is a great resource. They have lots of readings and an FX trader simulation to play around with before you lose your own money.

>> No.1523158
File: 12 KB, 262x193, download (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

$URRE$ Shill join now.

>> No.1523524

>>1523109
>If I set aside 30 minutes a day to learn how to trade forex, how good would I be in 6 months?

mediocre at best. minimum 4-5 hours a day trading demo and and then another 4-5 hours learning everything you can and trying to figure out why you keep losing all your money.

>Are there any robots that are worth buying?

no

>What are the best resources for learning/understanding forex?

start here http://babypips.com/school

>> No.1524116

>>1523109
>be in 6 months
same.
you no need to learn how to trade.
you need to undestand how this system work.
if you dont - your "trade skill" is useless.

>> No.1524128

>>1523109
took me around 6 hours a day and 3 years to get consistent...but i started from absolute zero..and theres so many ways to trade i tried them all first.

forex is fundamental and technical levels of support resistance,,wait for news to align with technicals and making money will be easy.

some people swear by scalping.but to me its kind of bullshit..try the 1 minute chart and see..its a total pain in the ass..too quick.