[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.28 MB, 1674x1580, cat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15205068 No.15205068 [Reply] [Original]

Summerfags say everything is a pajeet scam. Don't trust them. Buy Ren, RSR, Sent or ONE to be rich. Also, if you are 18 or younger please stfu or you will be made fun of very soon.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>> No.15205072

ITT
Buy my bags

>> No.15205079

>>15205068
Anon global rule 2

>> No.15205092 [DELETED] 

>Oh pajeet why do you try so hard? You seem increasingly nervous that I appear in each and every one of your shill threads. I'm sorry I shit on them so hard. You wish I would stop, but I won't. Sorry. Feel free to buy the shitcoins in this thread AT YOUR OWN PERIL. If you want to LOSE money then go ahead and buy them. You have been WARNED.

Eric eased more of his cock into the snug but receptive ass. He was gentle though relentless as he fucked the sweet bottom. He would push in a little and stop allowing Freddie to adjust along the way. Finally, he began a rocking motion and began fucking him slowly. Freddie's ass had stretched enough now that he was comfortable with Eric's cock in him and he resumed fucking his partner. As Freddie picked up the pace fucking Timothy in the ass, he was pushing his own ass back onto Eric's cock. Eric slowed down as he didn't have to move much while Freddie was fucking Timothy. Freddie would bury his cock in Timothy and in the process his ass would slide along Eric's cock. When Freddie withdrew slightly from Timothy's ass, he impaled his ass on Eric's cock. Eric inched closer and closer as Freddie seemed to be able to take more and more of his cock. When Freddie felt Eric's pubic hair brush against his buttocks, he realized that Eric was all the way in his ass.

Eric came before Freddie and doused the sweet ass with a huge load. He then put his cock back in the sweet bottom. Freddie then pulled out and flooded his lover's buns with an enormous load. As his buttocks clenched and unclenched as he came on Timothy's ass, he milked Eric's cock. Eric caressed the shapely ass rubbing his seed into the smooth skin.

Timothy was erect again after the fuck session, so he had Freddie suck his cock. Eric watched them and then he too got hard again. Freddie was also hard again after sucking his lover who spewed his load on the pretty gay. This time Timothy would take Eric's cock in his ass as he sucked Freddie's cock.

>> No.15205095

plz by my bags sirs, i can't afford curry for my family without your aid and support

>> No.15205128

>>15205079
N-no I swear I am not 12. PAJEET stfu with you scam coin!! Buy Link now to experience sirgays glorious 700k dump

>> No.15205150

curry and rice to the moon. never water problems again. i bought a sent bag here.
https://idex.market/eth/sent

>> No.15205158

>>15205068
>. Buy Ren, RSR, Sent or ONE

All of these are worthless, idiotic or Chink, and therefore a scam.

This is the financially ruined portfolio.

>> No.15205173

>>15205158
Sent is worthless? Tell that to the thousands of real world users it already has. Go cry about your LINK shitcoin elsewhere nigger

>> No.15205187
File: 138 KB, 767x1024, aoc-parady-fencc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15205068
sounds to me like the 15 year old are more smarter than you

>> No.15205195 [DELETED] 

>>15205173
>>15205150
>>15205128
>Try harder pajeets.

I got back between the boys legs and admired his perfect form, his cock a geyser spewing precum all over his abs, his cock rock hard begging to cum. I reached in and grabbed his cock, I would say about seven inches, rock hard probably six inches around, I peeled back the foreskin revealing his precum covered knob, it glistened like it was lit up, it reflected the lights in the room. I knew I had to give it a taste, I pulled his cock to the side and licked what had dribbled onto his abs, the boy jumped as my tongue touched his sensitive skin, I licked him clean, his cock inches from my wanting mouth.

I held his cock like it was a trophy of sorts, it felt so nice in my hand, like it belonged there, I could see the boy was anticipating me taking his cock in my mouth, his waiting would end right now. I slowly leaned in stopping and looking him in the eyes, I could see the longing, he was almost pleading with me to take his cock in my mouth. I flicked my tongue on his knob his whole body spasmed, I pursed my lips to his piss slit gently sucking in his delicious precum.

My lips slowly opening taking in the boys beautiful cock, his knob slowly disappeared into my mouth, my tongue bathed his cock in spittle, I did not stop till his cock was enveloped in my mouth his trimmed pubes on my nose, his balls on my chin. I sucked down on the boys cock, my tongue massaging the base of his beautiful hose, his cock jumped, swelled, his foreskin retracted, his body contorted, he let out a wild scream as he filled my mouth and throat with his wonderful seed. His cock seemed to go on and on, his arms tried to grab for me, his legs tensed, his toes curling, as his orgasm rocked his body, the boy held his breath as the last of his cum entered my mouth.I milked his cock clean, saving the last of it to share with the boy, his knob extra sensitive, his body contorted as my tongue brushed under his foreskin.

>> No.15205214

>>15205187
>More smarter
Try again nigger