[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3 KB, 125x125, 1543441239496s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15179729 No.15179729 [Reply] [Original]

>smoking vape this morning
>hop in the shower
>think about how the modern day society promises "fast" "quick" "convenient" "in a few weeks" methodology bullshit onto everyone
>start dwelling in thought... to get a fit body you need to basically exercise at least 5/7 days of the week, alongside eating good
>to become wealthy, you cant blow your money on get rich quick schemes, you need to save, create value, buy quality assets and let it grow
>banking today is more focused on providing quick and fast access to money than actually banking services that would generate their clients wealth
>start realizing the jew is actually behind all this and the massive psyop
>most people never realize this and will never get out of the trap that if it isnt quick then its "not worth it".

How many times have you been driving and stopped at a red light and just look out the window and its all fucking miserable people, unhealthy, look broke, given up on life, etc. These people have never had a dose of failing at a young age so when they fail at a later stage in life they dont necessarily get back up. they just accept the reality of the situation and thats it. Get out of this trap bizlets.

>> No.15179768

good thing we're all failures here haha

>> No.15179794

>>15179729
>start realizing the jew is actually behind all this

Wow no way, really?

>> No.15179807
File: 62 KB, 540x539, 1564412345285.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15179768
i believe a high percentage of 4channers are real failures, but there are successful ones among us as well. ive seen my fair share of "how much money do i need if im 3/10 and want a 9/10 gf" bullshit. but still, it boils down to what your experiences were of failure when you were young and whether you got back up or just sat on the ground.