[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 65 KB, 768x1200, Aftershock1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15152837 No.15152837 [Reply] [Original]

I know most on Biz love coins with massive supply and huge inflation. I tried telling you guys about BOMB when it was $0.20, some here made decent money off BOMB going to $13. It was obvious to me because I've been buying deflationary currencies for years and a few have made me paper rich but with the volume needed to cash out waves DEX had a ton. I have one there that I cash out $50 in BTC every 2 weeks so the price keeps going up.

These ETH ones are 1000 times more liquid though. Get on DDEX and hook up your ETH wallet. It's too easy to make money right now.

SHOCK is about to list on a big exchange, I'm guessing mercatox. Price is $0.18 right now but the coin will be $10 in 6 months, probably will beat my LINK stack to $10. They have the same 1 million starting supply as BOMB but 3X the burn rate at 3%, combined with the first smart contract staking on a deflate at 3% staking rewards. This is the only destructing token that encourages holders to keep it off the CEX because you can't claim dividends unless you hold in your own wallet. Most tokens I wouldn't suggest buying during an airdrop but the waves are getting smaller and this one has tricks. Buying now means dividends collecting while most of supply isn't able to get divs yet. Also the contract is coded to airdrop 225,000 tokens, 6 months after token creation in July, to all holders. The game theory in this one is greater than the rest deflates. Go to aftershock.vip for more info, I don't even shill ref links. This one is still super early anyway, they're still building out social media, no reddit yet. It's built for bull runs from here on out.

>> No.15152851
File: 132 KB, 1080x1080, beach.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

These new deflationary tokens on ETH and a few on TRX have more volume though. You don't crash the order book as bad when cashing out. The key is finding small supply or great promotional team, most are in the 500,000-10 million token count. Next is burn rate, most are 1-5%. Then you want to check distribution. Too many bots or pajeets and price struggles. You want a high number of holders but also committed holders at the top. Slow distribution is good for tokens that give it all away but the teams who keep a large chunk can bleed holders with a slow sell off. Ethplode is doing that a lil bit.

Post your other deflationary currencies here so I can buy those too.

>> No.15153051

>>15152837
I’m buying SHOCK but was waitin for the next wave to flow out so the hunters would sell. You might be right about buying now though. Can’t tell if this will go up or down

>> No.15153180

>>15152851
Only Def coins I’m in is Bomb Shock Fuze deflash Frag DYT Boom cause China loves boom

>> No.15153372

>>15152851
Where’d you go sage shill? KCS is another deflationary token and it has dividends. I’m happy with that one lately too

>> No.15153728 [DELETED] 

LOL TALKING TO YOURSELF BRO

>> No.15153894

>>15153051
I'm curious myself.
>>15153180
FRAG on TRX is great at releasing dapps in their ecosystem. FUZE has tiny supply. Deflash is new I'll check it out. I know DDEX has 2 booms and two Dynamites hard to tell them apart.
>>15153372
Kucoin is doing great things for their token

>> No.15154079

Any discord or telegram groups for these tokens as a group

>> No.15154181

>>15154079
This one is good for all deflates.
t. me/LiteLigerLounge
I don't have any chat groups on discord besides the token specific ones. I'm interested in any similar links or reddit subs too.

>> No.15154320

Bump for the retards who fall for the paid shills. This will be the first time some will hear about SHOCK, You heard about it under a quarter. No excuses

>> No.15154525

Need a 10 x by 30 days? 100X before 2020? Not too many options left. Better make it quick because supply is limited and burning fast.

>> No.15154586

stop phone posting you samefag