[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 22 KB, 400x400, smugpepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15097583 No.15097583 [Reply] [Original]

Hey what's up future millionaires, so I'm in need of some guidance.

So I just bought some bitcoin but I have absolutely no idea how to "trade" it. There so much terminology everywhere and I don't know where to start. Most of the online "trading guides" just tell you which exchanges exist.

Can you please start by explaining what an "order" is? Thank you! Any resource on the topic would be of great help.

>> No.15097629

>>15097583
Here's my order to you: kys.
Learn it the hard way instead of asking us bluepilled no soul autists.

Sigh... ok I feel bad anon...
Buy on Limit if you're trading. That's your order when you market sell and market buy. Use Stop Loss or Stop Limit to make sure you put the brakes on your losses.

Now go DYOR. And DO NOT GO TO BITMAX.

>> No.15097751

>>15097583
You should look to some online guides. It doesn't work exactly as you'd expect, and there are some pitholes beginners often fall in. A simple google search gets the job done.

Also, a free piece of advice? Judging by the "future millionaires", it seems you think this is going to make you comfy for life.
It won't happen like that. You'll make losses,
mistakes, you'll buy high and sell low, you'll
get bogged and you will get JUST'd.
There is no secret to it unless you're a multimillionaire already. Play it safe, keep rolling your snowball, and one day it will be big enough that you can afford to take a risk and not be ruined by it.