[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 198 KB, 635x600, lonk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15090855 No.15090855 [Reply] [Original]

Is anyone else kind of scared about what making it is going to do to them?

>> No.15091192

>>15090855
No I’m at an age where I don’t really have the drive to go crazy. For me it’s just a nice house, nice car, recording studio, and enough money to travel and not work again. 10 years ago I would have been in a much more dangerous position

>> No.15091248

>>15091192
How old are you? I'm 30 years old and want the same things for the most part.

>> No.15091280

>>15090855
A little bit. I was lately about what I would do if I had more money than I would ever need.
Well, naturally, I would do all the shit I wanted to do, right?
But what is that? Then I realized how empty it all is. Because I would travel, buy expensive things, do this or that, and then what? For what purpose?
I guess it helps that I've already gotten out of poverty and gotten expensive gifts for myself. And it feels empty.
I have been asking the Lord to bless me financially, but lately I have been adding a request for protection from the desire to love the world and its vanities. For salvation of my soul. Please do the same, anons. The end of it all is just emptiness.

>> No.15091969
File: 101 KB, 357x500, grief.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yeah actually maybe a little, because after all this time spent in the crypto rabbit hole, (and being unemployed for >1 year now) I've become pretty direly depressed, moreso than I ever had been before. So I would be a little apprehensive about my own ability to manage my newfound wealth if it all came flooding it relatively suddenly.

But at the same time, at this point, I don't care - my girlfriend is 37 weeks pregnant and so we're about to have our first boy, and I still can't get a fuckin job. You can imagine how bad that worsens my already-intense existential angst. So...epic megamoon cannot come soon enough for me.

>> No.15091986

>>15091969
Good luck anon. My girl is legit trying to get pregnant without my consent, so it is a matter of time until I'm in the same situation. Moon mission please!