[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 356 KB, 963x966, 1519759210697.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15079182 No.15079182 [Reply] [Original]

Guys yesterday just like honestly opened up to a girl showed her my google calendar completely empty saying like "yeah I'm free", "I'm gonna study philosophy just for myself and because I can" then told her like "I make money on the internet" and then she was like guessing for it and then she said "Bitcoin?" and then I was like "yeah, I started with that a few years ago" hahaha. Then I explained her a little about "blockchain 1.0 bitcoin, 2.0 ethereum, 3.0 chainlink" and you know just talking a little about, enough to give her the idea that I'm a rich guy. Then later on the evening bought a beer for myself in the night shop and she wanted an ice cream so you know "no worries at all" treat her an ice cream we go out of the night shop and she immediately like brushes up next to me and is like moaning a little bit, we go out have some drinks have a good night in general and you know eventually ended up at her place and fucked her brains out last night and this morning. Guys like you are going to fucking make it you are a /stinky link/ and you fucking did it now become the best person you could ever be, set yourself the goal to be a man. Train yourself mentally and physically you'll be a ruler of the world fuck yeah marines love you all /madeit/

>> No.15079232

based anon

>> No.15079315

>>15079182
Cringe

>> No.15079455

>>15079182
Op here again guys sorry ip address probably changed on my mobile data anyway I just realised that no one will ever "love me for me" and my delusion that I made it was because some girl turned into a slut once she discovered that she could probably fleece me for my money haha. So there you have it guys and stinkie linkie marines as many thousands we have we will never truely 'make it' because we were destined to fail ah well at least I lost my virginity i guess haha

>> No.15079536

>>15079182

Only betas need money to fuck 10/10s.

If you are a ripped UPS driver, any stacy will fuck you while hubby is at work

>> No.15079655

She fucked you because to normies bitcoin=rich. You’re a faggot btw and your post is cringe

>> No.15079683

>>15079182
This didnt happen, and you are still a virgin

>> No.15080134

>>15079182
Cringe, but thank you for the Sergey picture, I may use it in my future shitposting endeavors.