[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 29 KB, 596x596, Officially Globohomo on Twitter.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15065691 No.15065691 [Reply] [Original]

Something is serious wrong with this project. The CEO looks like a total scammer. Their TG admin sounds high all the time and does nothing but ass-kissing the CEO 24/7. They started out as the perfect crypto currency, with zero fees, instant etc but now suddenly operates with data? Mainnet keeps on being postphoned and no real data regarding the mainnet is ever given. Total tps, how they solve the different technical problems etc. Their former CEO abruptly quit with no information given by the team and mass banning of everyone asking basic questions. One of their hired people in Russia is a tranny LGBT activist that gets paid for homo advocacy in Russia and nothing more. Former CEO claims that he ditched all his dags because of taxes? Who in their right mind believes that bullshit? What is the market for placing business sensitive data on public decentralized networks? Who will do that, giving their competitors access to all the data and so much less cost effective than a centralized solution? I see no real business substance here. What prevents this project from going to zero? Hyped idiot crypto headroom was the first bad sign and I looked more into it, didn't like what I found. Reading his posts alone is enough to stay the hell away from the project.

>> No.15065696

Constellations outcome is binary. Most likely they don't have enough money to make it profitable and their business idea is false anyway, putting sensitive data public for all competitors to use and exploit. Who will pay for that? Secondly, if they don't go bankrupt and dag goes to zero, the old CEO will be there and sue the hell out of them. Either he will then take the technology and start his own company, leaving dag worth zero, or constellation will not have enough money to pay the legal fees and will go bankrupt, meaning old CEO, new CEO and team, or competitors can buy the technology for next to nothing and start up a new firm, leaving dag investors with zero. As long as nobody knows what happened with old CEO and this is rabidly hidden by the constellation team the legal risk involved in this project is insane and there is a good reason for the team to avoid any questions regarding what really happened. Clearly they are hiding fervently some key elements from their gullible investors. That is nearly always a sure sign of a future disaster for the investors. If not, they would have come clean a long time ago. Having the worst ass-kisser in crypto as admin, is also a sure sign of a very unhealthy environment that is more focused on hiding unpleasant truths and crazy legal/fiscal bombs that actually driving the project forwards. In this project you can easily loose all your money. There are better projects out there with insanely better risk/reward ratio. Here you have both smoke and fire.

>> No.15065709

Is the admin guy on telegram, crypto headroom part of the team? He sounds high all the time. Or did the community pick him? He is the most unlikable person there and dominates all the time.

>> No.15065714

>Close relationships with the US airforce
Why on earth would the US MIL put sensitive data on a publicly open and decentralized network? Even if the data in itself is not classified, most likely they are, the aggregated data sure as hell is. This would be a goldmine for any hostile spy agency. What the hell is going on here?

>> No.15065725

The FUD around the old CEO will never go away until they address it, which they obviously won't because they would have addressed it a year ago if they could without legal repercussions.

>> No.15065757
File: 986 KB, 984x577, 1_Z5r4DKSFIGYaxUKGBy27Pw.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dag has
>Lost their CEO with no explanation given
>Nearly everyone has left the company with no information given, see pic and http://web.archive.org/web/20180907021303/https://www.constellationlabs.io/
>Insiders have clearly left the company and has been dumping hundreds of millions of dags on the market, crashing the price so at one point the market cap was only $800 000. What do they know that we don't know?
>scammiest TG admin in crypto,

No sane person ever from the financial world would invest in a company with these huge and crazy warning signals flashing red.

>> No.15065764

>>15065691
If it's money you want, look into OTO.

>> No.15065766
File: 76 KB, 1143x697, 2019-08-01_12-46-58.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

All talk about;
>Fast transactions
>No transaction fees
>Mobile compatible
>Smart contracts
Has been scrubbed from the internet. Why?
http://web.archive.org/web/20180815165251/https://www.constellationlabs.io/

>> No.15065778
File: 51 KB, 1270x683, 2019-08-01_13-03-03.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Besides some empty offers to various slow moving government organizations, nothing has happened the last year. Mainnet has been postphoned again and again. Main reason is that they lack people with necessary skills. That's why they have multiple job offers on their site, pic. However, for nearly a year these positions have never been filled. Why? Only two options are available:

1. Job offers are fake, as they have no money and no intent to release a mainnet.

2. Serious candidates with the necessary skills have been to interview and realized that the it's all a scam.

Looking at the salary and offer of 1% of total dag supply, and not filled after nearly a year, clearly indicates that something seriously is wrong. Again, no explanation has been given. If you ask the idiot admin, crypto headroom, you will get some "BOOOOOOM" comment and then get banned. The stupidity and maturity of a child.

>> No.15065787

>>15065766
>>Fast transactions
>>No transaction fees
>>Mobile compatible
>>Smart contracts
This is the holy grail of crypto, why would they remove it?

>> No.15065846

>>15065766
>no transactions fee
>we pay in reputation
how much rep to pay the power bill for running a node?

>> No.15066284

Also, their RFP's are basically all an attempt to get "funding" to do more research and look into solutions.

All of their RFP's are an attempt to get funding, why is that when they raised so much in ICO? Maybe they do have financial trouble.

>> No.15066575

Better to pick up Fantom. It's more legit and will be faster.

>> No.15066602

>>15066284
>>15065778
look, I don't care too much about this shit, but I picked up a decent bag of DAG a few weeks ago. And you cunts are annoying as fuck, droning on day after day. So let's try something

I'll write a very simple smart contract in solidity. We both send say, $2000 to the contract. At the end of this year, the contract will execute an exchange of funds. If the price is higher than it is now, it sends your money to me. And vis versa. 4 months is plenty of time for the scam to be exposed, especially if mainnet is supposed to be released soon

if you're unwilling to do this then you're full of shit and nobody will ever take you seriously again

>> No.15066710

>>15066602
That's a retarded idea because it would easily take less $2k to move the price on the razor thin orderbook of the handful of chink wash trading exchanges supporting this shitcoin

>> No.15066741

>>15066710
then you can do exactly the same. My hypothesis is that in 4 months volume will be much higher. Feel free to propose a better method that can be codified. I'll be back in a bit.

>> No.15066765

It's obvious they are desperate for funding and out begging everywhere.

>> No.15066874

>>15066602
Why would I sell $2000 in projects I believe will 100-1000x only to have a 2x bet? If you can't address a single one of my points and you claim to have invested then clearly you are " full of shit and nobody will ever take you seriously again"

>> No.15067035

Everyone contemplating buying some dag should just go to their telegram groups and look at the comments from their admin, crypto headroom. Remember that this guy was handpicked by the dag team.

>> No.15067054
File: 301 KB, 1000x800, 675.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15065691
I see a rainbow logo, I mentally throw the garbage in the trash and regard it is worthless.

>> No.15067243

>>15066874
you aren't holding any projects that are going to 100-1000x in the next 4 months. And you will never share what they are because you will receive the same treatment.

I'll bet 10k against 2k. A surefire 5x. Only a retard wouldn't take it. But you just keep deflecting

>> No.15067316

>>15067243
I'll take this as an admittance that you are indeed an idiot that has invested in this project and can't even answer the most basic questions, but instead want to have to have some childish betting as a deflection. Is it you crypto headroom or are there two idiots of your caliber in the dag community?

>> No.15067452

>>15067316
I invested in this project about a month ago. I can show you my eth address if that clarifies things.

I never engage in this discussion because it's simply pointless. Both you and the shills already have their minds made up. You are not interested in receiving answers. A real question would imply you are open to having your opinion changed. This is not the case. You and I both know this. You have a pre-formed opinion, and you say whatever you want to justify it. Debate is less about the facts and more about who has better verbal reasoning, you're pretty smart, so it comes off as is if you're right, regardless of what's true.

so, not wasting any time on your questions. They gave me things to think about for a while, but I made my decision in spit of that. I am offering you the chance to 5x your money, and according to you, there should be virtually zero risk. There is nothing else in this market which can do that. If you are not jumping all over this bet then you don't believe half the shit you write, and nobody should listen to you any more. What makes it childish other than your desire to deflect and squirm? Take the bet or fuck off

>> No.15067646

>>15067452
>Both you and the shills already have their minds made up. You are not interested in receiving answers.
Insane and rabid, but even if true, why not present the answers to the rest of the people on biz. No? You can't? So instead you ramble on about bets like a ten year old street hustler, unable to answer even the most basic questions every normal financial investor would ask before investing any money at all. I hope potential investors and those with already heavy bags pay attention to this. You didn't answer the question. Are you the idiot crypto headroom? The useless guy that has been a disaster for the community?

>> No.15067716
File: 86 KB, 792x446, Screen_Shot_2019-06-05_at_1.26.32_PM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Grgu no like silly bitrock
Grgu buy berry
Berry go moon

>> No.15067717

>>15067646
why are you so concerned with my money? Some of your questions were valid, some of them were not. I considered the info at hand, in the context of everything else, and invested. I am already up 20% and can cash out any time.

you are so interested in sounding intelligent but really you are just verbose and needlessly dramatic.

I'm offering you a chance to 5x your money, but for some reason you are more concerned about saving poor biztards from certain bankruptcy?

>> No.15067836

Lol it's obviously Crypto Headroom. Same writing style. Same "5x promise".

I'm sure the community and team will be glad to hear you're planning to dump on everyone's head when you 5x.

>> No.15068005

>>15067836
did you read the post dumb fuck?

I'm giving you a risk free opportunity to 5x your money right now. Take the bet or fuck off

>> No.15068034

>>15068005
Lol, literally every project with some semblance of activity will be higher by EOY. What a brave bet buddy! HAHAHA.

I am not disputing this scam will still be running EOY, I'm just saying you should not put money into this that you could've put into Bitcoin instead.

>> No.15068044

Bull market fresh out of the gate: "hey dude ill bet you the price of this coin will be higher than now by eoy"

You're so fucking retarded. Sold a million when you showed up in Telegram, and planning on selling the rest of my 4 mil in increments over the next few months for BTC.

>> No.15068046 [DELETED] 

>>15067717
>why are you so concerned with my money?
I'm not, how did you reach that idiotic conclusion?
>I'm offering you a chance to 5x your money
You are seriousness, a blabbering idiot that monopolized Constellations telegram groups and turned them into a very psychotic and euphoric echo chamber. You have the persona of a scammer and I don't trust you at all. No way in hell will I ever have a bet with you or be connected to you in any way, shape or form financially. Without your stupid rambling on TG the market cap would have been much higher. Despite the obvious warning signals and irregularities.

>> No.15068068

>>15065691
They do like to shill on their telegram.

Also that NASA proposal shill. Yeaaah, they were one of the 100 companies that NASA asked about their tech and they shilled like its some biggest partnership of the crypto

STAY OUT

>> No.15068075

>>15068046
Absolutely this. "Crypto Headroom" and "satsgang" has the sleaziest, scammiest vibe of any degenerate coinflipping community I've seen in the cryptospace. No wonder they're backing a tiny-cap coin with very questionable history.

>> No.15068093

>>15068068
NASA didn't ask them shit. They just sent an unsolicited request for proposal aka a begging for funding. Anyone can do that. However they have nothing to shill, so they shill their proposal lol.

>> No.15068102

>>15067717
>why are you so concerned with my money?
I'm not, how did you reach that idiotic conclusion?
>I'm offering you a chance to 5x your money
You are seriously, a blabbering idiot that monopolized Constellations telegram groups and turned them into a very psychotic and euphoric echo chamber. You have the persona of a scammer and I don't trust you at all. No way in hell will I ever have a bet with you or be connected to you in any way, shape or form financially. Without your stupid rambling on TG the market cap would have been much higher. Despite the obvious warning signals and irregularities.

That an admin can't answer even basic questions regarding the project, but must retort to crazy bets and imbecile comments like "booooooom" etc on TG only further confirms that something is seriously wrong with Constellation.

>> No.15068126

>>15068075
>has the sleaziest, scammiest vibe of any degenerate coinflipping community I've seen in the cryptospace
True this. It was after reading his comments, combined with satsgang, that I became very critical of the whole project. How they could handpick this moron as their admin is a mystery and clear sign of bad judgement.

>> No.15068132

>>15068034
so you think bitcoin will be 50k by EOY? Lol get the fuck out of here kid. You'd never take this bet because you're all fucking talk. Just another 4chan fag with psychological issues camping behind a screen. I don't care what fucking coin it is, your life is objectively miserable if you waste your time FUDing some meme coins. Am I wrong?

by your logic, I should have sold LINK at 20 cents when all the meme fags got on board. Your argument is fucking shit, just like you. My username in telegram is Sergey Nazarov, feel free to hmu

>> No.15068536

This is a buy signal

>> No.15068546
File: 263 KB, 855x732, 1561837048014.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No serious tech company that cares about their investors will have this dog prominently displayed on their frontpage for months. Especially not after the same investors lost over 87% of their investments.

>> No.15068698

>>15068546
I would really recommend you read the Righteous Mind by Jonathon (((Heidt))). You are a textbook example of how people form their conclusions, and only then use evidence + reason to justify those conclusions.

>> No.15068892

obvyously a failed projects. why are you niggers even talking about this shit?

>> No.15068903

>>15068892
This. Move on faggots.

>> No.15069321
File: 2.85 MB, 379x360, skewed.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

joined the telegram 2 months ago, haven't seen any issues with the admins? I don't get it.
Looks like the project is going to roll out mainnet now, why the fud of old CEO

>> No.15070168

>>15068698
>only then use evidence + reason to justify those conclusions.
Says the guy who can't even answer the most basic questions and answer the most weird and scammy looking inconsistencies regarding Constellation

>> No.15070991

>>15068698
>You are a textbook example of how people form their conclusions
I have raised serious warning signals and things that cannot be explained away, yet you can't answer a single question, despite having invested, and you believe you are in the position of lecturing me about jumping to conclusions and base everything on preconceived conclusions?