[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 141 KB, 1000x1000, ef7f3ea387b8c5390c05f52f64b604b56fd4fa6c49662a6ed2a3977dab521dfe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15041991 No.15041991 [Reply] [Original]

I made it off ETH. I never have to work again.

LINK holders are the next batch of bizlets who will make it. I put 5% of my net worth in LINK and genuinely believe I will be worth $100MM+ in the near future and no, LINK won't have to hit $1,000 for that to happen though I don't think it's implausible it does.

What you guys don't get is that making it is the easy part. Buy LINK and accumulate and you WILL escape wagecucking if that's what you want. The real question is, what do you do next?

When I was younger I toured as a musician for a while and I thought I'd get back into music, but it turns out at this point in my life I (1) don't have the same passion for it I did and (2) don't even think I have the same talent for it I did. It wasn't as gratifying as it was then.

So I tried other hobbies, painting, photography, other creative stuff. Fun for a little, but nothing scratched the itch for more than 4-6 months or so. I even got a job I thought I'd be excited about, but I guess every job feels like wagecucking if you're not 100% passionate about it.

The struggle has been really trying to fill my time with value. Before everything I did was with this end goal of eventually escaping the rat race, and now that I have I don't know what to do with myself. I have a lot of good things in my life b/w friends and family but the ME time is a fucking enigma. It's driving me crazy.

Anyway, just posting to you LINK holders to start doing some serious soul searching. Make a list of 100 things you think you could spend your time doing and don't be surprised if most of them wind up being things you don't actually enjoy after a little while.

>> No.15042019

>>15041991
>reddit spacing
gee, I wonder why you're too much of a brainlet to figure out how to find fulfillment with your money

>> No.15042038

>>15041991
do some hallucinogens

>> No.15042039

>>15042019
Did you really want to read that in one big blurb of text? You do know saying "Reddit spacing" shows how new you are to 4chan, right?

Here:

I made it off ETH. I never have to work again. LINK holders are the next batch of bizlets who will make it. I put 5% of my net worth in LINK and genuinely believe I will be worth $100MM+ in the near future and no, LINK won't have to hit $1,000 for that to happen though I don't think it's implausible it does. What you guys don't get is that making it is the easy part. Buy LINK and accumulate and you WILL escape wagecucking if that's what you want. The real question is, what do you do next? When I was younger I toured as a musician for a while and I thought I'd get back into music, but it turns out at this point in my life I (1) don't have the same passion for it I did and (2) don't even think I have the same talent for it I did. It wasn't as gratifying as it was then. So I tried other hobbies, painting, photography, other creative stuff. Fun for a little, but nothing scratched the itch for more than 4-6 months or so. I even got a job I thought I'd be excited about, but I guess every job feels like wagecucking if you're not 100% passionate about it. The struggle has been really trying to fill my time with value. Before everything I did was with this end goal of eventually escaping the rat race, and now that I have I don't know what to do with myself. I have a lot of good things in my life b/w friends and family but the ME time is a fucking enigma. It's driving me crazy. Anyway, just posting to you LINK holders to start doing some serious soul searching. Make a list of 100 things you think you could spend your time doing and don't be surprised if most of them wind up being things you don't actually enjoy after a little while.

>> No.15042041
File: 50 KB, 533x388, A7A1B0C1-184E-4A6B-91B5-C835F5B06EDF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15042019

>> No.15042051

>>15041991
I wish I was in your position. Maybe someday. You don't have to do anything. You can literally stare at a wall all day if you want to. Right now if I didn't have to work I'd just hang out with my wife and son more. There are so many things I'd rather do than sit at a freaking desk all day. I hope you find something to enjoy, but personally I think you should just start living your day to day and if you want to do something then go do it.

>> No.15042053

>>15042038
Oh I've done plenty, I have tripped a few times since making it, fun, but I mean, not quite fulfillment plus my brain is pretty mush from my youth and tripping on mushrooms and acid multiple times a week for a year straight.

>> No.15042058

>>15042039
kek, rekt
thanks for the advice, I’ve always been an artfag so I’ll try to find my way in that area

>> No.15042069

>>15041991
Look I don’t doubt you but I would VASTLY prefer the situation of having made it and finding meaning versus being a bitch wagecuck the rest of my life. I hope I can make it, i have 26k Link and nothing else to my name.

>> No.15042070

The only thing I ever get passionate about is making games. Ever since I was a kid, I liked making games. I would fuck around in the Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds (pc RTS game) making my own custom campaigns. I would use conditions and triggers to make my own little games (usually ripoffs of MGS or Final Fantasy)

Even now, the only thing I really like doing is making my own games. I just don't have time. Work takes up so much of your time, but another thing people don't think about, is that it sucks your energy and motivation. So when you finally get home, you don't want to do any work on your computer. Shit's fucked. I can only get things done on the weekends, but that's my gf's time off as well so she's always nagging me to do something or spend time with her and I can't really focus.

Therefore, if I made it, I would become a full-time independent game dev. I don't even care if no one ever plays my games. I'd still make them, for my own fulfillment. I would even consider renting out an office downtown so I can "go to work" every day to help separate my work from my home life (so home can be relaxing instead of stressful.) I was made to work, but only on the kind of work I enjoy. A project that is entirely my own, not working for someone else.

>> No.15042079

>>15042051
I have a wife and child I spend most of my time with them but it can't be everything, at a certain point you just want something that is yours. I get what you're saying, I'm not trying to sound entitled, it's a crazy thing to be struggling with because I should by all means be happy because you're right I can do ANYTHING, but then you go through these motions and do a thing and another thing and another thing and nothing fills the hole.

>> No.15042110

>>15042070
If you don't have children I strongly advise you to try to focus on this now in some capacity. Wagecucking with a kid literally saps everything out of you. You wind up giving yourself completely to your child(ren).

>> No.15042122

>>15042079
I guess you have to figure out why there's a hole then. Only you can figure that out though.

>> No.15042128

>>15042110
Yeah I do it now, just on the weekends, and sometimes I'll try to get up at 4 or 5 in the morning to work on it before I have to go to work.
After work? Forget about it, all motivation is sucked out.

>> No.15042138

>>15041991
I dont know what I want

>> No.15042155

>>15042070
Me too anon. Thankfully I at least had time to finish one in college and release it on steam. I want to put the earnings into a coin just because I can considering I live with my mother.I'm going to be wagecucking soon, but have some spare change from that hobby. I would do the same if I made it as well, I love to program games so god damn much

>> No.15042168

>>15042079
How old are you?

Any regrets of not being single and uncommitted when having ”made it”?

>> No.15042181

>>15042168
Nobody ever regrets finding the right woman. Just the wrong one.

>> No.15042217

>>15042168
I was married beforehand. Marriage is hard and I'm still a generally high libido guy so keeping my dick in my pants has always been a challenge but if I'm being totally honest I'm a pretty good looking and charismatic guy and I never had any problems meeting good looking women. I hadn't really considered it but making it didn't change my outlook on marriage or women in general. I love my wife and she is the mother of my child and as much as I fantasize about fucking other women on a daily basis, having money hasn't made me more likely to act on those fantasies or made me regret being married.

>> No.15042265

>>15042217
what are you worth? how many linkies you got? you still holding eth? planning on running a node?

>> No.15042299

>>15042217
Sounds healthy mate.

I was mainly thinking of being free and having the opportnity to travel the world/meet new people as a fulltime job being the missed opportunity.

Having said that, nothing probably beats the feeling of having a child with a person you love.

>> No.15042316

>>15042265
Enough. Enough. None (though for no other reason than I totally cashed out of crypto and when I bought back in it was exclusively for LINK, I still think ETH has a future though I'm skeptical about it as an appreciating asset). And no, I've looked into it but you'd have to operate it pretty seriously and I honestly just don't care enough. If I had some nerdy engineer buddies who wanted to run a node I'd finance it but I don't. I mean, I do have nerdy engineer buddies but they don't give two fucks about running a Chainlink node.

>> No.15042327

>>15042217
By the way, have you thought about getting involved with angel/vc investing in areas of interest and turn that in to a fulfilling hobby?

>> No.15042350

Should I throw in my spare $100 to LINK or wait it out for sub $1

>> No.15042361

>>15042327
I would be interested in this, haven't dug in too much. I know I can't just go off and be a VC bc of certain legislation, angel investing might be easier. I wouldn't mind working at a VC firm and learning the ropes. I MIGHT be able to pull some strings and get hired somewhere but I would feel shitty if I wanted to bounce early as it'd probably burn some bridges w/ friends who could get me the connections. Not a bad idea, I'll mull over it some more.

>> No.15042371

>>15041991
It’s true. Fucking really hard to figure it out. Shit is why people have mid-life crises when they don’t need to work as hard anymore

>> No.15042384

>>15041991
Just don't become a tranny OP

>> No.15042393

>>15042361
whats an average dinner like for you? on say a wednesday night?

>> No.15042403

>>15042350
I have no idea what the price action will be like right now, sorry. I can tell you the one thing I learned from ETH is that big swings come out of nowhere in both directions. I totally get buying $100 worth now and having 50 LINK and then being annoyed you could have had 100 LINK, but on the other side what if the next move is up and you can only have 25 LINK with that money? IMO (and I'm betting on it), there is still a lot of growth ahead. $2 is a good buy. $3 is a good buy. $4 is a good buy. If I were you I'd spend $25 now, $25 a week from now, $25 a week from then, and my last $25 in week 4. You might get burned some or you might do really well, but you are mitigating overall risk that way. I don't know, just do what your gut tells you. The one thing I did right with ETH was I never sold and I accumulated during both ups and downs. I didn't try to swing. Other guys did and got fat stacks, and a lot of them got burned and kept waiting for the price to come back down which of course it never did.

>> No.15042434

>>15042361
Angels, especially ones with at least some valuable insights in addition to capital, are always warmly welcome in this space. It seems like its a popular path for people who make it through exits and what have you. You get to be part of building companies that you find interesting, and have the opportunity to make a good ROI if things go well.

>> No.15042467

>>15041991
>When I was younger I toured as a musician for a while and I thought I'd get back into music, but it turns out at this point in my life I (1) don't have the same passion for it I did and (2) don't even think I have the same talent for it I did. It wasn't as gratifying as it was then.
Sad. That’s exactly what I’ll be doing when I make it. Building a massive recording studio, buying every single instrument and piece of gear that I want, and releasing albums every year or two. Already have 10 songs worked out, just need the money to record and produce it.
In the meantime I’m working on my first fantasy novel. I’ve never had this much fun with any other creative project. I’m a good songwriter and musician but I may have been put on this earth to write these kinds of novels. It consumes every second of free time that I have and is immensely satisfying and fulfilling. I literally never have these existential worries that you’re dealing with anymore.
When I make it I’ll write, record albums, play shows with friends, travel all over the world and own properties in a few major cities, go to lectures on life extension and vr, I might even start a vidya dev studio or an animation studio if my novel takes off
There is so much shit to do, I never understand these types of issues where richfags can’t find fulfillment. Maybe it’s because I studied philosophy and knew from a young age that chasing money was a dangerous meme

I suggest you keep searching for something until you feel that same sort of fulfillment I feel with worldbuilding and creating characters. Start a business if you want the challenge, something like a brewery with a venue would be fun as well as challenging. Hell my dad is a lawyer and his hobby was gardening and landscaping his backyard. You could do something like that

>> No.15042471
File: 34 KB, 460x306, chainlink_bags.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15041991

COPE.

>> No.15042475

>>15042393
Pretty normal, home cooked meals though better than average. My wife is a chef by trade and she likes to cook. Sometimes we'll just do frozen pizza. But we are both into food and when we go out for a nice dinner money being no object is nice. I haven't spent more than $1200 or so on a meal at this point, and most really nice outings are still under $500, but we used to go out for like $300-500 meals for special occasions so it's nothing crazy different. It's just I always used to get stressed about this bills and now I don't care plus when we go out for a dinner we are not limited by like "oh let's just go out for an $80 meal" or whatever, we can go to any restaurant without thinking about the price.

>> No.15042486

>>15042434
Yea I worked at a tech startup beforehand and actually had a very high level position so the investment side was always a curiosity for me, hadn't really thought about it since though.

>> No.15042504

>>15042467
That's great, I have tried writing and don't have the patience for it but wish I did. I wrote a couple of children's books but haven't tried to get them published... maybe I should just self publish for fun and see where it takes me.

Anyway I didn't really start this thread to complain, more just as some insight for you youngin's who are on the verge so you have a better head start than I did. I think (hope) I'll eventually find things which meet my needs with some longevity.

>> No.15042573

>>15042504
Truthfully imaging what you would do if you didn't need to work is hardly ever accurate. Money changes your direction so hard that you basically become a different person poor vs rich. I could say that I love to program and want to make games since that's what I do for fun currently, but who knows? Maybe I would truthfully enjoy wifing someone up and starting a family instead.

>> No.15042584

>>15042475
How do you plan your finances?

>> No.15042595

>>15042039
tl;dr

>> No.15042653

>>15042504
I think having kids makes it difficult as well. I can just fuck off with my gf to another city or country for a few weeks if I’m bored.
But either way there has to be something that gets you excited every day, for me those things are recording albums and writing. I tried drawing as well and burnt out quick just like you’re describing. I practiced law for a while and also just couldn’t handle the monotony and stress.
I know it’s a meme but if you are doing something and working your as off but it doesn’t feel like work at all, that’s basically your calling
Also lift, go outside every day, etc. I started lifting a month ago and my mood has gotten even better. I’m literally just sitting around waiting to make it in link. Ducks very much in a row.

>> No.15042655

>>15042573
Cabin in the woods. Pond full of fish. Relaxing while fishing and frying the fish for dinner every night. Board games/video games with family. I need nothing more.

>> No.15042656

>>15041991
thanks for the talk bro. im on the opposite spectrum, im interested on so many things and want to accomplish so much but i have absolutely no money. ive been living like a homeless person past two years and my mental health ha been declining just waiting. i really hope youre right that we will make it

>> No.15042665

>>15042584
Most of the money has been moved into a variety of "safe" investments (stocks, mutual funds, etc.) and is actually managed by an outside firm. I wanted to self-manage but then when I got into reading about it I realized I was a bit in over my head and really didn't want to fuck it up. The firm doesn't guarantee anything but essentially tell you you'll get a return of 3-7% annual, so we plan based around the 3% number and re-invest anything over that. I don't really have to do this but I do track our expenses generally just to know where we're spending a lot of money. We have yet to go over our "budget" because it's a decent amount more than we had when we were both working and we haven't altered our lives too drastically (live in the same house, for example). Most of the additional expenses are splurging on food, shopping, and we travel a lot more. 3-4 vacations a year & we visit both our families often. But short answer is I know what we expect to come in and I monitor to make sure we're not going over that. Outside of that I don't do anything too fancy.

If suddenly that firm were to not be getting us the 3% I don't know what I'd do but that's their job and why they take a % of earnings so I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

>> No.15042688

>>15042655
Comfy but will get old fast unless you are low iq

>> No.15042691

>>15042584
Oh I will also say we spend a lot more on groceries bc we switched to only organic once the kid arrived. I don't notice the difference but I'll trust the labels and that I'm doing something maybe better for the world in some way, idk. Costs like 2x as much or more in some instances, though.

>> No.15042730

>>15041991
Nice blog post with reddit spacing faggot. Join the army or something. Learn ping pong. Maybe start a fishing company. Shrimp maybe. Run across the country.

Also link is a meme. 5% of your wealth has been flushed down the toilet.

Reddit spacing faggot.

>> No.15042748

>>15042688
I'm not and it wouldn't for me, but to each his own.

>> No.15042752

>>15042730
This thread offers more substantial advice than you have probably given in your entire meaningless life.

>> No.15042803

>>15041991
I have not "made it" yet, but consider myself lucky have a good sized stack worth multiple millions. Like you, I genuinely feel $100MM+ is in my future I just don't know if it will be in 2 years or in 5 but I'm convinced it will happen. One one hand I am excited on the other I am terrified due to some of the things you have outlined.

When do you expect things to really start heating up with link of chain?

One thing you may want to look into is charity work. I don't mean going down to your local red cross. I mean getting in touch with small grass roots organizations in 3rd world countries, flying out there meeting the people meeting the children and see how you can help and start putting plans into place. One of the things that makes people most fulfilled is giving back selflessly to those in need. You can do amazing things that really impact the lives of others if you are of the means and have the willingness to help others.

I wish you good fortune in your endeavors

>> No.15042810

Nice story but LINK will dump to $1

>> No.15042900

Good thread thanks op. Currently in a strange position, graduating in a year 23 years old practically all in link, and I'm coming to terms with my own retirement in a few years. I'll probably move home to the countryside and start a family and try to use what I have learned to improve my local environment with a few like-minded friends

>> No.15042968
File: 1.29 MB, 2048x1784, 1547239290002.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Alleviated of the constant stress of wage cucking and financial problems I'm sure i will become interested in hobbies again. Wooden model ship building for instance. Researching for degrees i wanted to get like English lit. Philosophy and so on but never did. Travelling around the world. Driving holidays around my country. Spending time with my family. Having another child, land and farm, brewing beer distilling whiskey and vodka the list is endless op.

>> No.15043034

>>15042691
youre actually doing the world more harm going organic, jeez you really sound like a brainlet

>> No.15043047

>>15041991
Get into metaphysics, fractals, and epistemology. Dont worry old fag you might be spiritually/mentally lacking but once you venture into those subjects life’s meaning becomes clear.

>> No.15043101

>>15043034
>gmo shill so strung on monsanto preservatives that he cannot even think straight, or for himself
>>15042691
Go organic or better yet consider reading up on permaculture, sustainable living, gardening, raising chickens and goats.

>> No.15043115

If I like to drink and be wasted do you judge me if I'm rest of my life drunk and wasted, but happy as hell doing it?

>> No.15043163
File: 607 KB, 1402x736, Screenshot 2019-07-30 at 04.57.05.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I quit my job 2 years ago and started a tech company with my brother and best friend. We build software for cancer researchers.

I've been holding 5k link since 2018. If I make it, I'm going to continue building the company but it will be nice to not have to scrape by as we have done for the last 24 months, surviving on government grants for startups.

We just made our first sale too, I'd love it if LINK mooned at the same time as our company –we're trying to raise seed funding in Q4!

>> No.15043206

>>15041991
I say pursuit somthing physical and challenging, you been nwglecting your body try bjj no gi, yea it sounds gay but its perfect for neets and expensive.

>> No.15043247

>>15041991
I really wish I was in the position where my only worry is to kill my boredom. I just want to be free from stress, I don't care if my existence is hollow after I make it.

>> No.15043254

>>15043115
yes anyone can and will judge you.

>Material gratification through reality manipulation = happiness

If you have to warp your ability to coherently interpret the world around you to feel happiness and that it is a fleeting, short term, reprieve brought upon by overindulging is a poisonous liquid then I would say thats a problem.

>> No.15043316

>>15041991
Have you considered traveling? Just came back from scandinavia and i’m thinking of getting a cabin out there for the summer if I make it as they are pretty cheap and nice. Then I plan to buy a gaming pc + vr + lots of weed and psychadelics and living the rest of my life as a shut in. I’m only 1k linklet though so i’ll probably have to help fuel another rocket after the moon mission.

>> No.15043327

That feel when you only have 2.5k Link.

>> No.15043403

>>15041991
fuck off newfag
i know EXACTLY what im doing in the future
im gonna build my own research facility and achieve semi immortality. im gonna do 6 hours of extreme cold water therapy every single day. im gonna eat the most healthy of foods one can grow and the best drugs/supplements one can buy. im gonna fast for 7 days every other week. im gonna have kids so I can draw blood from them so i can give myself a blood transfusion every month or so. none of this is fucking hard dipshit

>> No.15043467

>>15043403
Based and babybloodpilled

>> No.15043792
File: 290 KB, 1012x1324, 1549405209149.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15041991
>"Even success can test one's mettle as surely as their strongest adversary"

>> No.15043806

>>15041991
You’re rich enough to live a wholesome, yet boring life with your family. With the money you have you could be living the fast life, I know it’s itching. You’re the top 1%, yet al you got was a loving family. It’s a never ending race. Definitely find some new goals ASAP, or you will start to despise everyone who loves you.

>> No.15043819

>>15041991
I've thought about this.
I want a sprinter van that I convert into a mini home, and I travel the Americas. Stopping to hike, eat at cool restaurants, see some sights, go to music festivals, concerts, rock climb, mountain bike, snowboard in the winter.
Seems heavenly.

>> No.15043820

>>15041991
Hey man, I haven't made it yet, but check out volunteering. There's a lot of nice people who would absolutely accept you as a God in their community if you ran an English-language school or something. I know that's super ambitious and there's definitely smaller things you can do, but think about the lasting impression you want to leave on the world. There are plenty of millionaires but how many are known for being exceptional people?

>> No.15043855

>>15043327
1.7k don't complain.

>> No.15043883

>>15041991
how much link to make it

>> No.15043891

>>15042316
>I do have nerdy engineer buddies but they don't give two fucks about running a Chainlink node.
My way of making it into the top 1000 Link wallets is to run a node. I even took leave to dedicate myself to knocking it out. So far I've been procrastinating >_>

>> No.15043970
File: 186 KB, 1417x368, faggot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15042039
>>15042019
He's not wrong. all you faggots do is mobilepost anyways, pic related is why you suck cocks. Also you're a fucking moron to even spend time thinking of this. If you have enough money to make it and still fail at life you had it coming. Might as well have just won the lottery but kept the wagecuck mindset.

>> No.15043971

>>15042039
Kek ok you're pretty based
I will take your advice seriously
t. 20k linklet just hoping for a few millions nw to get a nice passive salary

>> No.15044000

>>15042665
Thanks man, that sounds really chill. Wish you luck in finding the path for you

t. LINKY

>> No.15044002

What about flipping real estate? That would give you a hobby along with an alternative stream of income without much stress because you're not really worried about the money

>> No.15044074

>>15043883
1k suicide stack

Whatever the fuck that means

>> No.15044082

>>15042595
DR;NS
>You didn't get the memo

>> No.15044126

On topic, I do worry everyday about what I will do with my life. I spent my life chasing after that proverbial dream job, which I boiled down to something that's qualitative and holds my attention for more than an hour and I don't dread getting up in the morning to work. It's tough when you have real passions and would willingly dedicate your life to. I plan on buying a baby grand piano, but am I really going to commit the time to become decent at it? I want to invest more into my own community which is on borderline poverty and fix my old HS and college, but do I really have the patience to have daily meetings with the government and the feds? I want to make games, but I don't make games in my spare time. I have no passion for it. So how can I contract people to make games for me? At most I'll be funding cheap indie tier games for funsies or maybe I might beg Nintendo to let me remake DKC2.

I look forward becoming retired as I'm at the point where I know Link is about to take off, but I dread wondering if I'll come through with the plans I have now for my future as I have a knack for trying things but then giving up out of lack of interest.

>>15043855
>>15043327

You guys probably got in this year. Just wait 2 years like those of us who waited since 2017 and you'll match the profits of the lot who bought in but don't understand the significance or give a damn about getting more than a million bucks and will be selling prematurely (i.e. $100). There will be a ton of marines selling early due to the allure of seeing all those 0's.

>> No.15044203

>>15042968
based and hobbypilled
i also can't wait to travel whenever i want. just think how awesome that will be. you're sitting around at home and you're like man it would be cool to just fly to london this weekend and stay for a month exploring the city, and you can just fucking do it no questions asked. that kind of freedom seems insane

>> No.15044382

>>15042070
Make games for free with kin. Its a platform for developers. Unity game engine is what you woukd be using.

>> No.15044567

>>15042803
Yes, go tease your human ant farm for feels. Let those poor souls die in peace. Just delaying the inevitable. If they would just quit breeding, they'd stop having starving children.

>> No.15044614

>>15044203
i know you dont want to believe it but that shit can get boring. It might be real fun for awhile but eventually its just meh

>> No.15044641

>>15043047
THIS is my plan.

Meditation, yoga, lifting, eating clean, and continuing studying. Physics, Metaphysics, and more technical subjects.

>> No.15044664
File: 1007 KB, 500x250, 1563549467973.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15041991
decent larp.
let me extract the truth from your post so people can get a glimpse into what you really are:
you didn't have enough money or risk tolerance to buy ETH and make it, so you found LINK some time after, and bought into that. you kept accumulating and you have a stack of probably 3-5k, and hope LINK truly does moon so you don't miss out this time.
with all your money in LINK, you've spent time thinking about what you'll do with your life once you have some money. you've thought about painting, photography, and others, and think you may enjoy them, but maybe not.
you continue to think about what might make you happy once LINK moons and you have money you can use to try to find happiness.
good luck, anon. hope you really do make it.

>> No.15044696

>>15041991
How about Zil?

>> No.15044709

here are some thing i have done

150k link holder

sold 25k links around 4.04

invested in property.

here is what i have done so far to make myself feel better

smoke weed, listen to music, start stand up comedy, DJ at a local club, program laser shows. play video games. started pottery classes. and just recently started doing social experiments.

i also have been filming myself trading link and its pretty hilarious. i react to the FUD the bread crumbs etc etc. buy high sell low for extra lauffs

>> No.15044722

>>15042752
You must literally be a basement dweller if you got anything of substance from this faggots diary entry.

>> No.15044750

>>15042181
Based and not 4chan virgin

>> No.15044776

>>15041991
not buying your bags, tranny

>> No.15044866

>>15043101
This.

>> No.15044892

>>15043819
Based and vanpilled
If I make it I'm gonna buy a meadow with water on it high up a mountain somewhere just below the tree line. I will then build my 2000 plus square foot house by hand using earth, wood, and stone. It will be the finest house I have ever built and it will be a labor of love. I will build an attached greenhouse where I will shower every morning looking out to a breathtaking view down the meadow valley to the edge of the mountain and into infinity. During the building process I will commission a high end van conversion company to build out a custom sprinter or transit. In the warmer months I will travel. Domestically by van, if my itinerary calls for it but primarily by foot. I will hike long distance trails until my body will not let me at which point I will travel for nothing more than to see as many corners of the world, meet its inhabitants, and sample its cuisine and customs.

>> No.15044911

>>15044709
What’s ur YouTube?

>> No.15045982

>>15042403
do you think eth will go up again?

>> No.15046067

>>15041991
That's great how long do I have to hold this stinky shit

>> No.15046135

>>15041991
psychedelics anon. also i recommend going to /lit/, finding a list of the classics and start reading. read Notes from Underground by Dostoyevsky. read Demons. Brothers Karamazov. if i were in your position i would do nothing but read, work out, meditate, and live life. i'm also an ex professional musician. it's not the same as when i was younger, but i've found reading and writing has become a similar passion to what i once felt. best of luck to you brother

>> No.15046169

>>15041991
begin to help end the rothschild menace. fuck them.

https://www.amazon.com/Silent-Weapons-Quiet-Wars-Introductory/dp/1585093807/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_14_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XWQYCVK3XMAAP4ARB92R

https://archive.fo/qERv5

>> No.15046187

>>15042079
oh. you need to look within yourself

spirituality/ meditation/ buddhism - whatever works for you

this helped me the most: lawofone.info

>> No.15046279

>>15046169
http://booksdescr.org/ads.php?md5=02F79513DEB7BAA0EF379C0761B630CC
Dont cuck yourself with amazon frens

>> No.15046312

>>15041991
>bruh look at me I made it

A. Nobody is going to read all that shit.
B. Inheritance is the true red pill

>> No.15046318

>>15046279
does this pdf have the diagrams?

>> No.15046443
File: 3.05 MB, 360x203, 1520971308819.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm about to buy $400 worth of LINK and I feel like it is a really bad bad idea, I feel like I'm literally about to burn my money. but I feel like I need to do this because i had a trust fund back in 2012 of 46k and spent a week contemplating on just investing it in bitcoin and decided not to.

I never gamble or anything so maybe I just need to lose this money to realize how stupid crypto is.

>> No.15046465

>>15041991

Drop acid and stop being a faggot. The truth will be revealed to yourself.

>> No.15046471

>>15046443
you will want to rope yourself even more when that $400 is worth over $150,000 in a year

>> No.15046481

>>15043163

Godspeed anon.

Though I suspect OP is a LARP. He's shown no credibility.

>> No.15046588

>>15041991
you might find it easier to relax during your free time if those close to you were also as comfy as you. i often find myself more relaxed knowing people i care about can relax themselves. if you've taken care of that, you could consider getting a collie as a pet, maybe two.
i know how you feel on the music, i was an engineer/producer and once i started trading i haven't gone back to music except for fun. do you have people to talk with casually all day, even on tg? good to have someone to distract you from yourself during quiet times

>> No.15046604

>>15046318
Yes but you could just check.

>> No.15046661

>>15043163
Why did you only get 5k? You could have had a bunch more for not much money.

>> No.15046667

>>15042079
Pretty much same position as you except made it in the ico shit coin boom. But man you're so lucky you have a wife and kid. It must give alot of meaning. I sometimes bang randoms, sometime jerk off basically stare at my hotel wall all day. And get fine dining every night. I know most of this bored would kill for the position I'm in but It sucks and it's boring as hell. Anyway I wish you all the best anon.

>> No.15046671

>>15043819
this but the point will be tossing kudzu bombs to erode highways and train rails

>> No.15046681

>>15041991
If LINK doesn't hit $9 by the end of September I will never see my family ever again. If it continues to increase then that will be a bonus, but I will probably move my money into FTM.

>> No.15046724

I’ve been blessed with wealth.
I made my fortune in the .com boom.
Converted that to California real estate.
I’m a early link marine.
I’m worth well over 8 figures in liquid assets.
More with my portfolio.
I’ve tried everything from hunting to skiing.
Only thing that I liked was golf ,cars and women.
Those 3 things I really enjoy.
Pull up to trump national palos verdes in my 68 Fastback Restomod. Play 18 holes.
Hit the bar and hopefully find a 25 yr old I can impress and take to dinner then fuck.

>> No.15046743

>>15041991
I know exactly what I want to do.
I want to make enough so that I can fully focus on raising a family and homeschooling my future kids and NEVER have to worry about anything financial no matter what the market is like, no matter what the outside world is like. I want to give my future kids what I never had, I want to give them everything.

I hope Link does reach the levels you say it will.

>> No.15046765

>>15046743
if you want to give your kids the future that you never had, then please use your brain and don’t home school them

you’re a brainlet if you mini-stack of link is your only hope of making it. brainlets shouldn’t home school

>> No.15046791

If any of you faggots are even considering "Starting a video game company" please just KYS right now you fucking literal man children. You've already failed at life, money can't help you now.

>> No.15046822

>>15046765
>if you want to give your kids the future that you never had, then please use your brain and don’t home school them
Maybe if the parents suck at math. Otherwise homeschooling is a much better alternative. All my friends who were homeschooled performed much better in uni compared to their public school counterparts and didn't have any issues socializing.

>you’re a brainlet if you mini-stack of link is your only hope of making it. brainlets shouldn’t home school
it's not my only hope of making it, but it is currently the fastest one.

>> No.15046858

>>15046822
>all of my friends

where the fuck are you from that you know multiple home schooled cucks? i know zero

>not only hope
fine that’s fair enough since we’re on the same team

>> No.15046869
File: 59 KB, 640x640, Thinking-little-pug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is it too late to buy Link? What potential gains are you seeing?

>> No.15046877

>>15046869
Do your own research. We prefer you dont buy though.

>> No.15046878

>>15046724
kek boomer as fuck

>> No.15046879
File: 411 KB, 936x936, scam money.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Link is for brainlets who want to lose money. Have some OC.

>> No.15046880

>>15042039
Ah, there we go. A format that I'm comfortable with. That being said, you're probably a huge faggot with no friends. So yeah, your time alone is boring. Glad you made it op, but if you're really that rich, you need to spend your time with other rich crypto neets. Sounds like you should move to Peurto Rico.

>> No.15046885

>>15046858
>where the fuck are you from that you know multiple home schooled cucks? i know zero
There were several at my university. There were some from my internships as well. All of them absolutely kicked ass at life.

>>not only hope
>fine that’s fair enough since we’re on the same team
I have other investments and a long-term plan for achieving financial independence outside of LINK. I just saw link as a potential to make money (which I did, sold some of my stack at 4) and, even though it may be a long shot, a slim chance at a shortcut to financial freedom.

>> No.15046907
File: 165 KB, 394x377, 978432890402789.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15046879
It hit $2.00 last night

>> No.15046916
File: 365 KB, 633x724, norf chainlink.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15046907
sub $2 actually. It was $1.96 on binance for awhile.

>> No.15046917

>>15041991
So OP in this thread complains that he’s made it. Used to tour as a musician, and apparently is handsome and can get hot women with ease, but woe is him, life is boring.

Fuck off faggot.

>> No.15046918

>>15042069
Exactly this. I look forward to finding out what this boredom is like. Wagekekking isn’t going anywhere, you can always go back to it.

>> No.15046948

>>15041991
nice LARP faggot bagholder. no one is gonna pump your bags, enjoy the ride to sub 50 cents

>> No.15046956

>>15041991
YOU HAD ONE MONTH (1) TO SELL ABOVE $3 BEFORE THE DEVS

>> No.15046972

>>15041991
Cheer up mate, Syro was pretty good

>> No.15047067
File: 115 KB, 413x395, heh ha ha.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15046916

>> No.15047092

haha you know what would be funny? if you payed off my student loans ha ha

>> No.15047104

>>15041991
Realize Buddhism and spend your time informing others about it.

>> No.15047741

y'all think there will be anything else after link? or is it over after? We had btc->eth->link but idk if there's anything as pivotal to come after

>> No.15047774
File: 44 KB, 340x480, srsly ngr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15047741
>comparing Link to btc and eth

>> No.15047824

>>15042053
LARP thread, but gonna reply anyway. This explains why. You're a degenerate that got lucky. Pathetic as fuck. I got a million ideas once I make it with LINK.

>> No.15047969

>>15047741
That depends. Do you believe cryptocurrency is fundamentally a scam? If not, then of course there will be things after LINK.

>> No.15048187

>>15046661

All of my savings have went into supporting myself while building this company.

>> No.15048243

>>15046858
Pretty common where I am desu.
The boomers know school is useless where I'm at. Strong community/school violence.

>> No.15048322

>>15042070
Same. I want to finish three games in Unreal Engine and write a few books without worrying about whether or not they'll be profitable.

>> No.15048339

>>15041991
im going to leave west and head back home to better my countrymen.

>> No.15048370

>>15041991
I am a nolinker and proud of it. ETH is a mess and supporting LINK is indirectly supporting ETH. Fuck that.

>> No.15048375

>>15048370
>he doesn’t know

KILL YOURSELF

>> No.15048435

>>15041991
>get rich
>become serial rapist
>become serial killer
>end up in jail as multimillionaire
>get raped
>get beaten
>commit suicide

>> No.15048523

>>15046724

based boomer

>> No.15048669

>>15042039
Kek wall of text didn't even read

>> No.15048874

>>15041991
You have a family that you work on that you brainlet. You never have to work again so can spend your time raising your children. The stories you heard about it being hard etc are only in conjunction with a life of wagecucking.

>> No.15048981

>>15041991
For me, I'll be a Bell Delphine patron and drink all her bath and piss water

>> No.15049054
File: 126 KB, 647x656, 1524363301466.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Escaping wagecucking is the goal. Even if i do nothing it's better than wagecucking. I'd have a lot more time to read/write, which is my main thing.

>> No.15049068
File: 9 KB, 456x210, Vidred.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

All in on this instead, everyone will be in on this eventually!

>> No.15049108

>>15046724
Sounds ok, but pretty empty

>> No.15049201

>>15041991
YOU HAD ONE MONTH (1) TO SELL BEFORE THE DEVS

>> No.15049275

>>15042110
I always say that "I am parent" meaning I've basically surrendered my personhood to those kids. It's dope, I love it. But it's fucking serious.

Tldr; you're all the way right

>> No.15049291

>>15042079
I'm concerned about that happening too. Best thing I can figure is to start a non profit that fights against male genital mutilation, that and learn to write smartcontracts/program

>> No.15049388

>>15043891
I used this guide

https://pastebin.com/Q6Wpr4dQ

Pretty easy to get setup, and I only really know basics of computering. I'm hungup at the part where in trying to feed my testnet node jobs (which is not in the guide). I'm sure it's not too hard, but I've only got about 30 minutes a day to work on it.

I installed Ubuntu on a dual boot which I highly recommend so you don't have to fuck around in Windows. It's fun. Once I make it I'm going to spend time getting to expert level computerer

>> No.15049603

>>15042039
That "wall of text" is unironically a million times better than the obnoxious double spacing you did in OP.

>> No.15050053

>>15042079
Vipassana is your answer

>> No.15050099

50k Link Holder here
If i made it i will buy a nice house with a big garden to grow the best fucking greens you can imagine and sell it to the high society. love nature, love food and love money. what do i need more...

>> No.15050139

>>15050099
Hey. Are you me?

>> No.15050152

>>15043403
Bro that's only the basics.

>> No.15050413

>>15046724
> Ladies, you lookin good tonight.

>> No.15050552

>>15050139
yes sir

>> No.15050945

>>15042039
didnt read, not selling

>> No.15051066

>>15041991
Stupid larp, some 25 year old neet “I made it off ETH”

>> No.15051541

>>15046169
>>15046279
You guys should pick up
‘Game of Nations’ - cultural, state and organization building
‘Programmed to Kill: Politics of a Serial Killer’ - How the breakdown of the psyche is achieved and used to form multiple personalities.
If anymore come to mind I will share.

>>15044641
Good plan anon. Except for the meditation.

>> No.15052010

>>15044664
Based.

>> No.15052498
File: 27 KB, 695x389, 1563996898271.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15041991
Can you please give me some LINK and/or ETH? My brain wants to make it but I could only afford 489 LINK...

>> No.15052596

>>15042665
3%? Jesus dude

You are getting poorer by the day and dont even know it

>> No.15052620

>>15044664
Figured is prob larp after the 3-7% return post

Why do people do this

>> No.15052728
File: 369 KB, 2907x1705, cCuw05[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15041991
You mentioned hobbies, how about general self improvement?
Keep looking for "your" hobby, it broadens your horizons and you gain respect for people who are good at it.
What about other aspects, like your body? Do you lift? Why not have a great body when you have the time for it? Learn a martial art, not the fake ones. Maybe try and get a degree in something? You know you keep thinking about "small" hobbies but maybe microbiology would interest you as an adult.
Make your new end goal to be the best you can be.

I'm accumulating link every chance I get from just looking at the chart.
>not buying this right now

>> No.15052775

>>15052620
What should he be doing for a better ROI?