[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 28 KB, 345x408, 3123125.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14992751 No.14992751 [Reply] [Original]

Hi anons, I work in a very well know exchange and I just wanna let you know that we trade against you guys using YOUR OWN cryptos. Since you are keeping the coins in the exchange, there is no actual transfer happening in the blockchain, it's just an update in our database taking place. That way we can open any position we want against anyone we want without actually having any cryptos at all. We employ a proprietary AI to learn the trading patterns of our users, so we know when you are likely to close a loosing position, we know for how long you usually leave your funds in the exchange and when you are about to cash out, so we can have the funds available for you. That way we can move coins around to fulfill withdraw requests. It works pretty much like a bank, as long as people don't all take their coins at the same time, we are good.
But other than that you have nothing to worry about, alright?

>> No.14992792

Is CZ top or bottom?

>> No.14992827

Oh, I forgot one little thing. There is sort of a dark pool for crypto whales where we can buy cryptos at a very very generous discount in case I are unable to fulfill some of the withdraw requests that I mentioned above. So we can just buy one in our little insider market and basically sell it to you for thousands of $.
But in reality the exchanges are just the base of the pyramid in this little scam. Those greedy evil bankers are the ones running the show.
You really gotta hand it to them. They realized that by investing a few billions to hike the prices, they would have people giving them hundreds of billions of free cash.

>> No.14992974

>>14992751
>>14992827
Yeah we know. We also know that you know where every stop limit is set at, and use that information to steal people's coins for cheap.

>> No.14993008

>>14992751
>>14992827
yes anon....le magical dark pool....sage you faggot.