[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 93 KB, 843x800, 1555161766514.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14969421 No.14969421 [Reply] [Original]

We are all but small pieces of a giant machines designed to print money for a minority of (((people))) whilst the majority get pushed into jobs which barley provide enough to survive on with some spare change to consume useless bullshit.

Go buy a house they say and work your ass of the next 50 years.
Go lease your self a new car.
Don't you want that new Iphone this year for the tenth time in a row?
Take this credit card.

Oh and btw we are going to take cash away soon enough but don't mind that goy.
Here implant this chip it is way more convenient!
You can't loose your wallet anymore because the (((money))) is on the chip.
So are your keys isn't that convenient!
What this number stands for you ask? That's your social credit score goy if you don't behave you get badgoy points. We call them BGP :) What we do when you have to many you ask? THAT'S NON OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS GOY! yes go back to your cage that is a good goy!

Oh I can see from your blood levels that you have been drinking after work we will have to increase your insurance fee's just a little. Your Cortisol is rising goy you should take this pill it will help you calm down I swear. We will just deduct the price from your wage don't even bother.

Why are you crying goy? This negative attitude is not tolerated you know that we will have to add 100 BGP if you don’t stop right now.

*Alarm bells ringing in background * oh we have another goy trying to kill himself in isle 3, I can see it from his vital parameters, we have to stop this immediately. Take him to the reeducation center for his medicine and don’t forget to add 1000 BGP !

>> No.14969931
File: 81 KB, 593x539, 1516028442142.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yeah, and?
What are you doing about it?
I've been saying this for ages.
No one fucking cares anymore.
It'll only snap once the normies bread and circuses are messed with.
All we can do is wait anon.