[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 456 KB, 917x919, WTF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14947355 No.14947355 [Reply] [Original]

MANGEKYŌ SHARINGAN

>> No.14947367

>>14947355
checked

>> No.14947383
File: 1.99 MB, 1428x1068, bgds.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14947355
im a gay furry and i hold CHAINLINK

>> No.14948658

>>14947355
That's nice but is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

>> No.14948687

>>14948658
I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the

>> No.14948688

>>14948658
The creator said that itachi is the strongest character in the series and that he had to kill off itachi ir he would easily defeat madara

>> No.14948698

>>14948687
Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

>>14948688
he also had to kill off Madara with the zetsu asspull because he was too strong and muh heroes naruto and sasuke stood no chance against him

>> No.14948702

>>14947383
>Inspect element
>search Google for this image
Wtf anon? Why?

>> No.14948704

>>14948698
Hace sex

>> No.14948710

>>14948698
I hadn't made it that far. Thanks for the spoilers.

>> No.14948714
File: 101 KB, 785x731, 1533158019393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14948704
>I CAME TO AN ANIME WEBSITE AND I'M GETTING SO MAD FOR SEEING ANIME, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME???

>> No.14948715

>>14947355

This is what happens when reddit buy... you cant even make good memes.

>> No.14948723

>>14948710
eh i'm sorry mate that sucks, but what were you doing in this thread and even making posts about the plot? you should have seen this coming

>> No.14948760

>>14948723
Don't worry about it.
I'm kidding buddy. I've lived the chan life long enough. As soon as I saw that the post would contain spoilers I stopped reading.
I'll get around to finishing shippuden someday.

>> No.14948782

>>14948760
you could watch Naruto Kai, that's what I watched, it's a fanmade recut that removes all fillers, it's good because there's a lot of Shippuden episodes that have the first half filler and then some plot so you can't even just skip the filler episodes, the people who made Kai recut all the plot into new episodes

>> No.14948800

>>14948782
I always just looked up which sre filler and skipped but thanks I'll check it out. I'm planning on getting nack into studying Japanese again anyway