[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 30 KB, 525x525, 1563850358546.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14945005 No.14945005 [Reply] [Original]

Two years of holding frens..

>> No.14945014

>>14945005
its the rope for me after september if nothing happens. i really hope my fren, i really need it

>> No.14945037

it's called a suicide stack for a reason...

>> No.14945117

When you put something out there your signing the contract to your own fate. If you think negatively, you get negativity. $1000 is inevitable if you actually understand what the fuck your apart of. It might not happen this year, but its happening. Hold on.

>> No.14945128

>>14945005
yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no yes no maybe so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes yes no maybe no yes no maybe so so no yes yes no no maybe no yes maybe so yes

>> No.14945154

>>14945117
>your apart
brainlet detected

>> No.14945157

dubbies and i feast upon my penile

>> No.14945506

>>14945154
I have to say as much as I despite improper grammar it really isn’t correlated to intelligence. I work with plenty of relatively intelligent and successful business owners who can’t write an email to save themselves.

I do think grammar nerds are a particular type of patrician.

>> No.14945555

>>14945506
Grammar Nazis is the preferred colloquialism I do believe. Especially if you are interested in the next few days and I will be there at the same time and place and I'll be there in the morning to see if you can get it out of the way and I will be there at the same time and place and I'll be there in the morning to see if you can get it out of the way and I will be there at the same time and place and I'll be there in a minute to get it done and we have been doing a lot for the junkyard to and you have a great week and a charger and a few more than that and you're about to go to bed early tonight and tomorrow night and I will be there at the same time and place and I'll be in the area.

>> No.14945622

>>14945005
who fucking cares? It's the only project that should be #3 by marketcap and that means it will be worth like $350 in the peak of the next bull run. I can settle with 35 million dollars I dont know about you faggot.

>> No.14945867

>>14945555
What kind of schizophrenic get is this

>> No.14945921

>>14945555
>the bot is bugging out again

>> No.14946513

>>14945555
???!! are you serious? i was a really fun day and a couple of weeks of work and then we got a lot better than i was it was really good for me to get it back to my moms and then i is a really fun game and i was the best way for me haha is to the end