[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 359 KB, 1024x728, 1563316805955.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14845223 No.14845223 [Reply] [Original]

I first heard about Bitcoin during the hype toward $20,000, didn’t know anything about it, and was amazed at its progress but shrugged it off as something I shouldn’t bother get into.

Not long after, I briefly heard about Bitcoin again on the news of it “crashing”. That’s why people need to buy low and sell high, right?

Fast forward to a few months ago, I started hearing about Bitcoin again. This time from friends. “Why are people buying it again?” “How does it work?” I decided to find out this time.

I did some research and began to unearth the truth and potential of this technology. I get it now. This is the future, whether some people like it or not. The rate of adoption is accelerating.

I look back now and realize what the “crazy” Bitcoiner friends were trying to tell me long ago. I am one of them now. And the majority of people around me still think as I used to. At some point soon, the majority of us will have experienced this role-change. The question is: how much longer are you going to keep waiting? I hope you’re not one of the last.

>> No.14845285
File: 304 KB, 724x1024, Trust-No-One-Use-Monero-724x1024.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14845223
If you're starting to finally get bitcoin, you should really look into Monero as well