[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 15 KB, 299x168, 1532824928360.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14816378 No.14816378 [Reply] [Original]

So many old fags told you since last year, that if BTC ever goes bullish again alts will get fucked even harder than the bear market. We told you BTC dominance would rise to 80% region again. But you faggots, who experienced "alt season" in the bull run thought it was a regular event as you were so new.
It wasn't and as I have been saying, Alt season was an anomaly, and one off event that has NEVER happened before. Not a pattern. not something to expect.

We said, alts would be raped on the way down to the bottom, then, raped even more when BTC goes back up again. By which time, an entire new generation of alts would be around without bagholders, scams, and dirty history to get in the way of pumping them. Those will be the ones to pump (along with a few survivors like Chainlink).
All you cucks had to do was llisten, but look at you learning the hard way.

I find it hilarious watching all these cucked normies on twitter dying inside experiencing it despite warnings. less so for my biz frens.

>> No.14816551
File: 616 KB, 685x684, 1561584184461.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14816378

Actually, my losses in this bear market are somewhat minor. I made a few noobie mistakes (Vector, RLC, Holo), Got into Chainlink while it was cheap, and am all into VIDT with highest buying in being c34 and I'm going to hold that for a while anyway.

It sucks to see Chainlink this low, but I'm still optimistic going into the fall and into next year.

>> No.14816644

>>14816551

Well anon im obviously not talking about you or people who hold LINK.
I'm talking about your average crypto normie on reddit and twitter who hold a portfolio of 2017 shit coins they accumulated on the way down like retards.

>> No.14817021

>>14816644

Bags are heavy and someone needs to hold them. One day someone will be holding my bags. As I'm sure someone will be holding yours.