[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 74 KB, 512x512, sminem.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14796463 No.14796463 [Reply] [Original]

I'm a part time neet and i spend most of my time on this crappy board and roaming sub-reddits and bitcoin talk forums for gems.

So many coins I hear about early on, VID-T, Lition, Aergo, Matic, Fantom, QNT, and the list goes on that have gone literally parabolic a few months after I found out about them. But my retarded ass just keeps trying to swing, making short term profits, then eventually moving to the new "gem" of the week.

Enough. I am certain Lition and Vid-t will perform similar to qnt and Fantom. I have put half my portfolio in each, and I will not look for 6 months. I also plan to acquire a few more bags as a bigger hedge. No more swinging, no more selling to early. Just gonna hold.

Feel free to list any bags I should dump my hard earn't money on. Interested to see what you guys got.

>> No.14796549

>>14796463
Even tho I'm not a so called oldfag here but I have to admit that roaming in boards only does harm-makes you concider dumping the cheapcoin. Also you can accidentally get caught on buying pajeetcoin and burn your stacks.
I recomend reviewing new shitcoins that appear here-adding to you watchlist months prior to buying them.. only if they show signs of rising.
Never trust /biz/ never become bizfag.