[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 813 KB, 1137x1038, 1559282350455.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792787 No.14792787 [Reply] [Original]

You lied to me /biz/ but I'll be honest with you. I’ll be honest and admit I've been fudding Link in different threads with pasta. You actually might not know this but I’m a bitter Link bagholder who FOMOed in at over $4 and started doubting its potential ever since I bought. There’s just no way this is going to 1000 or really anywhere. All the price has done is dropped, dropped, dropped since the PnD ended. Nobody is using mainnet and there’s practically no awareness of this project. WTF no neet nodes either!!?? There’s not any technical people interested in Link. I FUD it as a way to cope with losing so much money from Link. Link has taken so much from me, don’t take my pasta FUD too. Please fellow Link Marines sympathize with me. Link is going to be the end of me.

>> No.14792821

>>14792787
Jesus christ you fucking faggot. Get iron hands or sell and quit FUDing. You bought an in development product. August and September have a lot of news and events. July is a shakeout month. Whales are faggots for pushing it down so much but May and June where so jam packed with announcements they had no opportunity to sell the news so they are doing it all now. Blowing 2 months worth of load all over the charts. If you think they wont buy back in before Trufflecon you are retarded.

>> No.14792860

>>14792821
Chain Link is the epitome of a multi-level and intelligent scam. There are only three or four people on the team, who have some of the most unimpressive resumes in the blockchain field. Their Testnet consisted of nothing more than a simple JSON Parser, something that any college freshman could put together over a weekend. Remember all of those "projects" during late 2017 that ended up being nothing more than vaporware? Chainlink is one of them. Somehow they've survived for two years, but I think that's due to the different approach they have taken. Instead of hyping their coin, they've stayed extremely patient. They know that they can make more money from you over the course of a few years rather than weeks. I would be very cautious if you decided to buy Chainlink, as it could very well be the worst decision you've ever made. The CEO of SmartContract (Sergey Nazarov), the founder of Chainlink, holds a degree in Sociology and a minor in Religious Studies. Hes also worn the same shirt at every single conference for the past two years. Is that really someone you want to trust with your money? Don't fall for all of the technical terms used in this talk. Those words mean nothing. The people in the crowd don't even know what he's talking about. The Blockchain Team Leader at Microsoft, Chad O'fork, said this about Chainlink in February 2018: "While Smartcontract and Chainlink are interesting projects, I doubt there would be any real use-case in the future for such technology. Companies do not like to put their data in the hands of anonymous node operators."

>> No.14792864

>>14792787
you better sell now because we will see new lows every day from now on until q2 2020

>> No.14793460

Bump
I know you filthy linkers are out there...I can hear you breathing

>> No.14793471

This shit is going back to sub $1 lol retard

>> No.14793485
File: 1.04 MB, 950x1006, 1553615818619.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14793471
what the hell is this shit? i didnt read the whitepaper, didnt watch any of that fat cunt sergeys speeches because you said they were all the same, didnt do any research at all, i just bought it because of the memes... did i just get dabbed on by fucking biz? is this chainlink shit all a joke? is it true this rory guy is a cuck? all my life savings are in this...

>> No.14793511

>>14793485
> didnt do any research at all, i just bought it because of the memes

You are not a wise investor my friend

>> No.14793641

>>14793511
Had you bought btc eth or now link on 4chan memes and faith you'd be in lambo land now brother

Instead you didn't and worse yet you knew and have seen the result multiple times over

Maybe christ fags and Dutch were right

HAVE A LITTLE FAITH

>> No.14793645

>>14792787
Set your sell orders where you entered, it might get there before the exit scam is confirmed. If will be proven otherwise and this shit will work just cancel the orders and ride the green dildo.

>> No.14793667
File: 33 KB, 369x368, 1563093987613.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14793511
Haven't you learned anything from Bitcoin, Ethereum, Trump, and now Chainlink? The memes are literally the decentralized oracle.

>> No.14793671

>>14793641
I own LINK myself and a nulinker but I'm not the retard who's scared because I understand how fucking great this thing really is. I've dumped half my savings in already and if it goes to $2 I'll dump another half in, fuck it.

I just wish I had known earlier or had more money to buy really, thats all. In one year, I'll look back and tell myself "I wish I had bought more". That's the only regret I'll have on my mind.

>> No.14793681

>>14793667
Based