[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 92 KB, 300x300, 1535398534573.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14786996 No.14786996 [Reply] [Original]

Listen up because im only gonna shill this once. I haven't yet finished accumulating but i wanted to do /biz/ a solid, you guys were the reason i caught the link, vid and qnt pump and made a very good amount on all three.

There's a new and, relatively under the rader exchange, but known to all the smart money and big institutional investors.

This exchange is complying with regulations right from the bat, so they wont have any trouble later. Being backed by all the big boys who help do the heavy lifting with politicians, They are currently getting crypto laws passed in san marino that will allow corporations and smart money to buy crypto from the eu legally and then soon the usa and the asian market, They have custodian services to store crypto on the exchange for the companies until they need them which is already being used. Theres rumors by who but I won't tell you just yet but they are globally traded companies.

They are going to be offering icos like binance does, the first one is going to be from a big car manufacture, youll find out more next week

This exchange is called OceanEx. 5x up from ico, only 20mil marketcap, potential to reach 200 mil in the next few weeks. Its gonna be a run up like qnt was, long term expect bnb gains tokenomics will be improved very soon
This exchange is how institutional investors and companies actually using the blockchain are going to buy shit like xrp, iota, vechain and most likely qnt. Call the above decentralised shitcoins, they probably are but who cares as long as we make money.

This coin wont even need to be shilled to the average reddit fag because we dont need them smart money and institutional investors like wallmart, bmw and those 300 banks xrp signed up with are going to pump this exchange coin way way past the fucking moon

Believe what im saying, dyor on this exchange or don't your loss

Also fiat integration is coming in the next couple of weeks with more eu legislation

>> No.14787043

Legal, regulated companies aren't going to buy link and all the other shit from unregulated cesspools like binance. They might do coinbase but we all know how slow coinbase moves as an exchange on adding coins and how often it goes down. Its simply unreliable. Ocean Ex is the next guranteed moonshot. Dyor you will see i am correct

>> No.14787078

Weak shill lol you say you’re only going to shill once but this has been copied on a shit ton of threads

>> No.14787117

I decided to make a proper thread, all the others were dead by the time i posted

>> No.14787450
File: 26 KB, 400x400, C38C6AC9-495C-4921-8061-5CAF8C21398F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14786996
Nexty is on Oceanex
Redpill me on nexty

>> No.14787481

>>14786996

Actually, This interests me

>> No.14787919

>>14787450
Not sure, its low marketcap though, could be promising. This is from cmc

Nexty describes itself as a blockchain platform that specializes in payments and smart contracts. The team intends to implement the latest research on distributed systems to enable users to have full control of their finances. NewSD, the Nexty stablecoin, is intended to address market fluctuations and what it believes to be a lack of decentralization in stablecoins. Nexty aims to combine the convenience of a payment platform with security. Accroding to the team, Nexty provides security measures for assets moving on the network with DCCS and its proprietary consensus mechanism, Proof-Of-Foundation, along with verifiable delay function (VDF).

>> No.14788043
File: 76 KB, 230x216, too_funny.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14786996
> He fell for the VECHAIN (OceanEx) scam and is likely still hodling VET bags from early 2018......

UNIRONICALLY, YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT....

>> No.14788105

>>14788043
this is VeChain trying to get some of Binance's sloppy seconds

>> No.14788428

>>14788043
A lot of people including me got justed by early 2018 with vet. I admit that its a fact. I'll be frank though, I DCA since then at around the price it is now and will have very decent profit margins when it hits 0.001$.

Notice I said when, because even though we got justed the vechain fundementals haven't changed, in fact they've gotten stronger. I mean they have behemoths such as DNV Gl and PWC shilling for them. They got fucking Wallmart to use their blockchain. They're literally working with IBM (Rumour) to connect their private chain and Vechains public chain, all the technical stuff is done to connect it, they're just doing the final preparations.

All of this is just the tip of the iceberg. Vechain is going to suceed, its going to moon hard, not because of PnDs but actual motherfucking adoption which is actually happening right now. Its just below eth becayse of just Wallmarts real life producy tracking transactions which are set to increase by x4.

Gas is being burnt by Wallmart and other unnammed companies excessively which should burn the backend supply in a month or two. In other words in a month or two the Vet token will generate more Gas causing it to gain value, be decoupled from btc and stand its own legs. Two months end of August Vechain will moon.

All this Gas vet will produce, that Wallmart, Dnv Gl'w MyStory, and all the other corporations will need to use Vechain. Where do you think they are going to fucking buy it from. Ocean Ex. Imagine millions of gas being bought from OceanEx everyday, the Oce token will easily surpass BNB. Its all a matter of when.

>> No.14788468

lol everyone knows that CoinMetro is the next binance.

>> No.14788470

>>14788105
>Thinking Vechain will need sloppy seconds when corporations are actively buying Vtho (gas) from their right now.

Top kek

The other day 50Million Vtho was bought from OceanEx. This is happening right now and is becoming the norm. Window of opportunity is closing my friends.

>> No.14788539

>>14788470
TOP....MEN.

>> No.14788544

>>14787043
>They might do coinbase but we all know how slow coinbase
This is (full stop) where your crazy rationalization ends.
They will use coinbase.
A time-tested means of secure transaction.

Alternatively, they can use your exchange that has only been trading, lobbying and existing for a fraction of the time Coinbase has.

>> No.14788659
File: 95 KB, 1040x1040, axe boss.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The P area of citex.co.kr platform has many potential currencies, such as AXE, IMG, SERO, TERA and so on. Hotbit.io is also online. Citex is next Poloniex.

>> No.14788765

>>14788544
Lad. Time tested means nothing. How long was mt gox time tested before it hot hacked. By your logic anything new cannot take over the market because its not time tested. By your logic Binance should not even have gotten popular because it was new and not time tested.

The only defense against hackers is to constantly test, and hire cybersecurity firms to pentest and hack your site to find any flaws. Ocean Ex does this with every new feature they add, then they do it a few more times to be completely sure.

>Coinbase
>Lobbying

Pick one.

How long has Coinbase existed for, how many laws have passed in favour of crypto because of them and what actual changes have they made. Literally existed for years and done nothing for crypto politically.

Vechain and by extension OceanEx have lobbied San Marino (which will also help get around EU regulations) to pass and are in the process of passing more laws in favour of Crypto. They can do this because they have the backing of all these big players like DNV GL and Jim Breyer. They have already done more for Crypto in this short time the Coinbase ever had.

>> No.14788789

The Ministry of Economic Development (MISE) of Italy announced the appointment with a team of experts to spearhead blockchain development in Italy and Renato Grottola, a member of VeChain Foundation steering committee, will be a part of it.

This first step is only for ICO and STO regulation, and in my opinion, they did a pretty good job. What I told the Secretary of State and the President of Association from the beginning is: Law, in theory, is not enough. If you have a super amazing law on paper but it’s not going to work in practice, the blockchain industry is not going to benefit from that. So what I liked is the really practical approach that they are going to take. For example, I can’t tell too much, because much of it is under NDA, but they are really sensitive to the topic of opening bank accounts.

One “pro” of this jurisdiction — will be in the next three years, the practical approach to real topics and they are really open to discussing the problems of companies onboarding in their country, and so this is really the most important piece, their outlook. There will be a lot of things happening in the next 24 months in San Marino.

Google San Marino and Vechain if you think im making the above up. This is how they will be compliant with the EU

>> No.14788832

All your fud is pathetic and normie tier. Im BTFO'ing all you niggas.

>> No.14788852

>>14788659
Never heard of any of those lad.