[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Maintenance has concluded successfully. 2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled.
2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 1.04 MB, 992x841, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14773372 No.14773372 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

LIBRA IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
RESERVE PROTOCOL PREVAILS!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/drafted-keep-big-tech-out-of-finance-act-surfaces-days-before-libra-hearings

>> No.14773414

Nice capitalism you have there Amerisharts

>> No.14773453

>>14773372
The US government is fucking trembling over this. Never seen so much seething and butthurt at such high speeds from government cucks kek.

They know their days are numbered.

>> No.14773486

i seriously fucking hate this country

>> No.14773558
File: 85 KB, 670x670, AZUY02HKC.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14773558

>>14773372
>All these butthurt niggers for a literal shit coin
You retards this is good it would have killed all the others coins

fuck the zucc and fuck facebook

>> No.14773561

so you guys want to let zuckerjew print shekels and sell all your financial data?
at least with the federal reserve they need to get government's permission

>> No.14773572 [DELETED] 
File: 492 KB, 1600x2047, 1558280043872.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14773572

>>14773372
Anyone who doesn't support this bill is a subversive kike

>> No.14773589

>>14773572
You're an idiot. They are defending (((banks))) monopolies on banking. Look up what happened in China when tech got involved in banking.

This is bullish for cryptos. Let gubernment, banks and big tech fight each other, crypto will take over all of it.

>> No.14773598

muttmerica land of the free

>> No.14773606

ZBUX moon then????

>> No.14773989

>>14773572
You are an idiot and a homosexual.

>> No.14774009

>>14773558
>>14773561
>>14773572
Retards, this gives them the right to ban all crypto. If the fed tries to target one company, Facebook can sue for due process reasons. Supreme Court rules that the law is only valid if applied to all businesses. Fed bans all crypto. You statist fuckers are the most gullible suckers

>> No.14774384

>>14773372
Meanwhile French regulators work on drafting a law that no only allows but fully normalizes crypto assets, both for funds and regular citizens, and for the the creation of specific legal recourses in fake ICO/exit scam scenarios.
also creating an asset class for crypto taxation, so it's taxed less than if it was taxed under income tax and crypto to crypto is not taxable.

>"muh freedom"
talk all you want free markets, the US is nowhere near true capitalist free market either, the state constantly intervenes in the economy, except it's to defend the top 1%'interest, that's why US roads and infrastructures are 3rd world level while simultaneously having the world 1st economy and 75% of the population who can't afford a degree without going into debt

>> No.14774395

>>14773453
Makes you think that this might have been set up.
FB could have just unveiled Libra the day it went live instead of earlier.

>> No.14774398

>>14774009
Let the lawsuit get dragged out, I will be rich by EOY 2020 anyway.

>> No.14774429
File: 3.20 MB, 2502x3105, 1559176462176.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14774429

>>14773372
>Backed by Peter Motherfucking Thiel (original Paypal, Facebook, etc investor; Trump assessor)
>Backed by Coinbase
>Backed by Sam Altman (Angel investor on Airbnb, Pinterest, Stripe, Reddit, etc.)
>Under 30M marketcap
>OG Linkies behind research on biz
>Not shilled on youtube, non existent (not even a page about it) on reddit
Yep, I think this is the safest 10x for the second half of the year.

>> No.14774583

>>14773372
GET FUCCED ZUCC
FUCC ZUCC
FUCK
YOU
ZUCC

>> No.14774626

Facebook is a predatory organization. It’s app is Literally malware. There is a reason the government is going after this bullshit. It’s not so much an attack on crypto as it is an attack on zuckerberg becoming a bank

>> No.14774650

>>14774009
Facebook was trying to operate as a central bank without going through the channels to properly be one.
True crypto is decentralized without a primary issuing corporation. Totally different. And considering Facebook was going to use Libra to inject USD and destabilize third world economies to the point it effectively became Rothschilds 2.0, I say good on the people calling them out.

>> No.14774664

>>14774429
>Sundownfags on /biz/
Thanks just bought 100k

>> No.14774709

>>14774650
Libra was also threatening other big banks. They are all revolting against the berg.

>> No.14774717

>>14774650
Does Bitfinex/tether have a government banking charter? Nope

>> No.14774747

>>14774717

Government is already going after tech monopolies for antitrust as we speak. You think they are going to let them start issuing digital currency? Think about it anon.

>> No.14774758

>>14774747
>Government is already going after tech monopolies for antitrust as we speak.
That's for show, Zion Don hardly gives a fuck
>You think they are going to let them start issuing digital currency? Think about it anon.
Of course not, the US requires a monopoly on the issuance of currency to have full control. That's why Faceberg will take the fall and all other crypto will be buried under with it.

>> No.14774781

>>14774717
And Tether's literally in court right now.
Exchanges operate differently than central reserves, anyway. The exchange side of them doesn't face the same scrutiny.

>> No.14774802 [DELETED] 

>>14774758
You are one dumb nigger if you think Trump won’t crush Facebook and or Google before he leaves office. I’d short both companies if I were you. I don’t believe he will try to destroy crypto. Just try to regulate it.

>> No.14774828

>>14773372
>LIBRA IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
That was a given

>> No.14774843

>>14774802
No need for Trump to crash them. They have become fat and lazy in the late 00's and missed the train. Good riddance, let the new one feast on their cadavers

>> No.14774862

>>14773589
>They are defending (((banks))) monopolies on banking.
There is only one company on earth who would be worse than what the current system are doing and it is Facebook.

>> No.14774863

>>14774758
>That's for show, Zion Don hardly gives a fuck
The bitch at google literally said they want to stop trump from getting re-elected and he’s seen the video and has spoken about it. He will destroy google because it’s in his own interests, retard

>> No.14774873

>>14774863
Building the wall was in his interests too and look how he delivered on that. He's a coward and a pushover

>> No.14774977
File: 34 KB, 472x472, 1552420388904.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14774977

>needs a bank account and an ID
why just why would you even want this meme

>> No.14774997

>>14773372
FUCKING BASED

eat shit (((Zuckerberg}}}

>> No.14775004

>>14773372
Something is feeling threatened.

>> No.14775032

>>14773372
This is good news, Libra can easily kill crypto and its volatility.

Still, LMAO @ "United" Goyim of America . Objectively the most totalitarian country on the planet for pulling this shit out of their ass. Literally a bunch of slave to your jew banskter overlords.

>> No.14775067

>>14775032
>Still, LMAO @ "United" Goyim of America . Objectively the most totalitarian country on the planet for pulling this shit out of their ass. Literally a bunch of slave to your jew banskter overlords.
Seriously. When Moody's downgraded America's credit from AAA+++ (or whatever) to one lower, Obama sued them for 5 billion dollars. Imagine that doing your job, evaluating the financial soundness of a nation, can mean being robbed.

>> No.14775116

Libra is just ripple tether with coinbase as the default wallet. Why wouldn't you want more onramps? If this shit gets going we'll see some more capital flow in, and if its dead on arrival true cryptos prove their worth more. We've already won, really.

>> No.14775185

>>14775116
Under no circumstance will the US allow Facebook to do it. Or they will wait until launch and then shut them down to cause maximum damage to Facebook itself

>> No.14775202

>>14773561
>at least with the federal reserve they need to get government's permission
Other way around, treasury can't get money printed without the federal reserve's permission

>> No.14775986

>>14775185
The real reason that FB wants to launch Libra in general is because FB has been losing lawsuits all over the place. The company is a sinking ship at this point. Just look up all of the lawsuits its currently in, and the ones its lost. Just a few days ago it lost a 5 billion USD lawsuit. By my analysis the real reason FB wants Libra is to funnel its profits into Libra and avoid the USD whereby side stepping taxation loopholes and maximizing its profits - which it really needs right now since it is in a kind of blackhole at the moment. In short FB is way worse off than the average Norman knows, and theres a long list of reasons why veteran stock market autists have sold off positions on the stock. dyor, but just understand FB has been a sinking ship for quite some time now.

>> No.14776029
File: 10 KB, 199x200, 1443411777890.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14776029

>>14773414
>>14773453
>>14773486
You want facebook controlling your finances?

>> No.14776038

>>14773572
Hey leftypol
>>14773589
Hmmm banks do banking

>> No.14776045

>>14775986
Based and geopolitical macromarketpilled

>> No.14776067

>>14774758
>>14774873
>>14775032
>>>/leftypol/

>> No.14776124

>>14773372
Buy Zuckbucks.

>> No.14776136

Why can't zucc just do it and pay whatever fine? Government would literally have to shut down internet to stop it lmaooo.

>> No.14776153
File: 110 KB, 657x539, 1508326086656.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14776153

>>14773558
>You retards this is good it would have killed all the others coins

>> No.14776598

>>14774009
Fuck tha FED
We just laughing at em cause they can’t touch it

>> No.14776611

>>14776038
>Being bluepilled on international banking cartel

>> No.14776617
File: 362 KB, 3000x2000, 103573970-GettyImages-492821684.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14776617

>>14774009
this
fuck commies and their road to hell

>> No.14776620

>>14773453
>The US government is fucking trembling over this. Never seen so much seething and butthurt at such high speeds from government cucks kek.
good reason for that facebooks libra is a threat not to be taken lightly. i hope it never becomes a thing but seems inevitable. it's a threat to state sovereignty the banking system amazon and other chains and the users privacy.

>> No.14776628

>>14775986
no the real reason is weechat.

>> No.14776678

>>14776628
several social media factors destroying FB yea.
tictok, sc, and youngfags refusing to use FB in general
the avg age of FB users is 35 years old
that really says a lot.

and the biggest lawsuit (a class action) that FB is in is with a long list of advertisers that used the platform.
well, they are suing FB because it was found that more than half of FB reported users are not actual humans.
along with lots of other number variables that FB lied about to these marketers, the lawsuit should set FB behind in 10s of billions.

goes without saying, that FB is going the way of myspace

>> No.14776844

>>14774429
MLP on biz.
Damn no wonder the market is dumping.

>> No.14776886

Imagine being in favor of the government banning 1s and 0s. We're loosing our freedom a little bit more every day to the people who own our politicians while faggots like these cheer it on.

>> No.14776904

>>14776886
Stop posting here Mark, subversive kikes are not welcome here.

>> No.14777689
File: 28 KB, 307x157, Bronies, this is your mindset.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14777689

>>14774429
Hang yourself shill
https://derpibooru.org/1533924

>> No.14777720

>>14777689
based, what's your portfolio barneyfag?

>> No.14777736

>>14774395
It's almost like an architected sequence of events is occuring in sequence.

>> No.14777993
File: 47 KB, 400x500, 1560871585125.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14777993

>>14775032
Libra is literally the Jew coin backed by their jew bankster overlords you fucking retard.

>> No.14778062

>>14777993
>jews are the most powerful
>Trump is a kike
>Don't vote it is pointless
Jews, getting thrown out of countries and massacred since 2000 years when they become too cocky

>> No.14778136

>>14774384
>talk all you want free markets, the US is nowhere near true capitalist free market either
this is correct. the IS is a communist system disguised as capitalist.

Karl Marx's "10 Planks" to seize power and destroy freedom:

Abolition of Property in Land and Application of all Rents of Land to Public Purpose.

A Heavy Progressive or Graduated Income Tax.

Abolition of All Rights of Inheritance.

Confiscation of the Property of All Emigrants and Rebels.

>Centralization of Credit in the Hands of the State, by Means of a National Bank with State Capital and an Exclusive Monopoly.

Centralization of the Means of Communication and Transport in the Hands of the State.

Extension of Factories and Instruments of Production Owned by the State, the Bringing Into Cultivation of Waste Lands, and the Improvement of the Soil Generally in Accordance with a Common Plan.

Equal Liability of All to Labor. Establishment of Industrial Armies, Especially for Agriculture.

Combination of Agriculture with Manufacturing Industries; Gradual Abolition of the Distinction Between Town and Country by a More Equable Distribution of the Population over the Country.

Free Education for All Children in Public Schools. Abolition of Children's Factory Labor in it's Present Form. Combination of Education with Industrial Production.

y'all nigs need to learn some shit

>> No.14778141

>>14776029
>You want facebook controlling your finances?
As apposed to the multitude of other joos and shabos goys. It is just a new name on an old situation.

>> No.14778174
File: 166 KB, 1200x1000, 80C28EAF-4FC6-4D48-8DF9-CDA0E4FBFC89.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14778174

>>14774384
College and medicine are expensive because of regulations not for lack of them you fucking cock

>> No.14778176
File: 35 KB, 800x450, 41e78b9e9b1df68b04e5eedb27c6e3b3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14778176

how i feel when im all in rsr and find out it wont have any competition

>> No.14778194
File: 234 KB, 1316x1328, Screenshot 2019-07-14 at 15.31.33.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14778194

>>14773372

>peter thiel
>palantir
>not big tech

>> No.14778202
File: 247 KB, 1035x713, central_banking_communism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14778202

>>14778136
This

>> No.14778230

>>14773572
Sure we all hate kikebook, but this is hurting one kike to help the other, in this case the banksters and (((financial))) institutions. In the end the only ones that always come out losing are the goyim

>> No.14778311

ZUCKKEKJEW ETERNALLY BTFOD

>> No.14778333 [DELETED] 

>>14776628
no you don't get it

>> No.14778356

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S6506vkth4
this guy will explain to you brainlets what's going on. he is over-dramatizing it a bit but the general idea is sound.

facebook libra is a direct threat to state sovereignty the banking system amazon (yes facebook marketplace is a joke now but wait until they get their own currency and they can give you 5% off everything because cc companies are out of the picture!) and other chains and the users privacy.

>> No.14778366

>>14776678
no you don't get it
see >>14778356

>> No.14778377

>>14778141
>Zuckerburg is not Jewish
The absolute state of Nazis today...

>> No.14778405

>>14778377
nice reading comprehension there brah

>> No.14778498

>>14778405
who would have thought your second sentence would change the overall meaning of your statement
In any case, an all digital currency capable of tracking literally everything you do with your money while also collecting 1984 levels of data on the majority of people in society is probably a good bit worse than what we have now

>> No.14778976
File: 36 KB, 600x522, 1355331549061.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14778976

all those morons shitting on zucc, you realize blockchain is also part of big tech right? if they keep facebook away from finance it means they will keep all crypto away from finance

>> No.14779102

>>14773561
What a literal 14 yo nonce. Your financial data is tracked and sold like precious metal. Every time you use your credit card, is another data point for MasterCard. Hard to imagine Zucc being any worse.

>> No.14779436

>>14778976
no not the same at all
because libra is a trustful permissioned vendor locked in privately issued corporate digital currency. and as such extremely dangerous to many including finance states and retail.

facebook should not be allowed to print it's own money. no corporation should. it wil happen anyways but at least fuck them over as much as we can.

crpyto is a different animal. especially bitcoin.

>> No.14779507

>>14779436
and who says corporations aren't allowed to print their own tokens? thats the entire point of blockchain, thats the adoption. you think all those "projects" that issue coins aren't corporations? they are. Even bitcoin is based on a corporation

>> No.14779704

>>14779507
they aren't allowed to print their own money because it is the states sovereign right to issue money and money equivalents. and for gift cards and other corporate tokens there are regulations in place that not allow it to be used as money equivalent.

what's hard to understand about this? nobody wants corporate superstates and giant conglomerates with their own economy above state lines and jurisdictions.

>> No.14779773

>>14779704
by that logic all crypto should be banned. are you saying some pajeet scammer in his bedroom can issue all the shittokens he wants but a corporation shouldn't?

>> No.14779841

>>14779773
it's not the same a real crypto is not controlled by any entity it's equal opportunity thus does not enable anyone to lock in huge chunks of markets.
libra is not crypto technically it can look like one but it ain't it's a privately issued corporate digital currency. illiberal on all parts of the world pretty much.

>> No.14779865

>>14779841
*illegal

>> No.14779901

>>14779841
They're all "crypto" and it's all "printed money". You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

>> No.14779910

>>14779841
and thats the issue that more than half a dozen finance ministers from around the world have raised and also central bankers, its that FB is attempting to create a sovereign currency and essentially become a shadow bank without having any regulations that apply to actual banks. because of this, FB is being forced to register as a bank, and even that was stopped dead in its tracks by this new bill which will likely pass preventing FB from making Libra altogether.

>> No.14779914

so am I going to be able to make money off this

>> No.14779943

>>14779841
libra is just a stablecoin, like the rest of dozens other stablecoins that exist, so I don't get why you are so butthurt about it

>it's not the same a real crypto is not controlled by any entity
but they are. all crypto are issued by an entity and that entity usually controls a large portion of the supply, even bitcoin.

If its illegal for facebook to issue tokens then it will be illegal for the chainlink team to issue their tokens

>> No.14779948

>>14779901
nope you don't get it it does matter who issues it.
if it's a corporation that's completely different from a central bank or a state or a union of states. but again trustful permissioned systems are not real cryptos anyhow.

bitcoin is real crypto. it is not issued by any authority it is trustless permisionless and publicly auditable.

if facebook just wanted too integrate a digital currency into their platform they could have picked from a 100 stable coin. but that's not what they are after. and that is what the us has problems with also any sane person.

>> No.14779962

>>14779910
it's worse they not just become a wildcat bank they gain sovereignty that so far belongs to states and military powers only.

>> No.14779980

>>14779943
if they just need a stable coin they could have picked one. they needed one they control. to lock out competition and take a huge chunk off the retail market, banking and a lot more later.

ala wee chat.

>> No.14780013

>>14779980
so why there are hundreds of stabletokens? why isn't everyone just using tether? are you saying those hundreds of stabletokens are OK, but 1 more stabletoken is bad? what makes bitfinex different than facebook?

>> No.14780045

>>14780013
because they are almost all shit partly.
i only have a tiny respect for dai but without eth it's worthless and eth is shaky.
also tether is the same shit as libra the only thing that differs is the ambitions of the issuers. in facebooks hands tether would be a billion times more dangerous.

>> No.14780106

>>14780045
you hate facebook for doing something that others already been doing in cryptosphere for years, and why? because you just hate the guy in charge of facebook. Newsflash buddy, I can find you a hundred crypto leaders that are just as bad or even worse than Zucc.

If facebook gets banned from issuing libra then a lot of other projects will follow, almost all security tokens and stabletokens and privacy coins will be banned, probably resulting in a massive dump in the entire crypto market

>> No.14780135

>>14780106
>you hate facebook for doing something that others already been doing in cryptosphere for years, and why?
who said i like the others? i just never got freaked out by them because they are all retards and scammers.

>> No.14780148

>>14780106
>If facebook gets banned from issuing libra then a lot of other projects will follow
don't think so but i would celebrate a purge. we got too many shitcoins. the us can send the cease and desist letters right at bitcoin hq on never island.

>> No.14780174

>>14780106
did you watch this btw?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S6506vkth4
you should if you don't understand why nobody likes facebook doing this shit also read up on wee chat! zuck went to chine to check it out for himself. and he came back with a plan.

>> No.14780240

>>14780148
>>14780135
>>14780174
you think bitcoin is immune to this? if they wanted they could force all exchanges to delist it and ban all US citizens from purchasing it. They won't but they could

Whether you like it or not libra was good for crypto, it was the first mainstream adoption of crypto that would legitimize crypto as a market.

If crypto and blockchain is good technology then it is inevitable that all corporations will eventually adopt it. Imagine saying when the internet was first created that corporations shouldn't be allowed to have their own website but only pajeets neets in their bedroom can

>> No.14780266

>>14780240
the absolute state of your clinical retardation is so overwhelmingly disgusting i implore you to never use the internet again.

>> No.14780268

>>14780240
why would they ban bitcoin? it's nothing like these scams and corporate tokens.

>> No.14780293

>>14780240
>libra was good for crypto
hell no it was the road to hell paved with "good intentions" (at least on paper) libra is the compromise crypto must not take or it's no longer crypto.

>> No.14780320

>>14780266
kys retard kid
>>14780268
>>14780293
why would they ban libra then? I could say libra is less of a scam than the thousand pajeet tokens shilled here

>> No.14780332

>>14780240
>If crypto and blockchain is good technology then it is inevitable that all corporations will eventually adopt it. Imagine saying when the internet was first created that corporations shouldn't be allowed to have their own website but only pajeets neets in their bedroom can
the problem with crypto is nobody wants to use existing open free tech but every fucking retard from mumbai wants to issue his own currency. even tech companies can't resist this. look at samsung they put a hardware wallet into their phones doees it support btc? hell no it supports some random chuky-cheese coin they use on their platforms.

>> No.14780360

>>14776067
MIGA!

>> No.14780363

>>14780320
>I could say libra is less of a scam than the thousand pajeet tokens shilled here
well it's like this, let's assume you got 2 neigbhours one has cats he lets them out to forage and shit inn your garden you don't like it but such is life. one day your other neighbour brings home a fully grown pet lion and says hey imma let him out free it's just a cat right technically it's a cat everyone let's them out what's your problem?
do you call 911 or not?

>> No.14780388

>>14780332
>>14780363
you can't stop the free market buddy. corporations will adopt blockchain and tokenize their ecosystems. this is inevitable.

You can't choose who can issue crypto and who can't. Its either everyone (including corporations) or no one

>> No.14780418

>>14780388
>you can't stop the free market buddy. corporations will adopt blockchain and tokenize their ecosystems. this is inevitable.
yes but they have no right to issue their own money. so far only banks have that right. and they don't want to share. many of them like bitcoin many don't but there is not a fucking thing they can do about it bitcoin is not a lion not a cat it's fucking baby godzilla.

>> No.14780434

TRUMP 2020

>> No.14780439

>>14780418
if they have no right to issue their own money then satoshi nakamoto doesn't have right to issue his own money so bitcoin is illegal

either all crypto is illegal or none

>> No.14780440

>>14780388
this faggot literally just made the argument that he wants corporations to become fucking banks with their own soverign currency just like any country with a standing military and a central bank. i think this cuck just outted himself as a fucking ancap desu.

>> No.14780443

>>14780388
>You can't choose who can issue crypto and who can't. Its either everyone (including corporations) or no one
well here is the thing if someone issues a security he has to adhere to legislation. that legislation is about to change because so far it was about cats not lions.

>> No.14780462

>>14780443
this. well said

>> No.14780479

>>14780440
this faggot literally just made the argument that he wants the government to ban any crypto they don't like. I think this retard cuck just outted himself as a fucking statist cuck desu

>>14780443
I am pretty sure facebook is far more likely to adhere to regulations than the 10000+ shitcoins they exist

>> No.14780487

>>14780439
satoshi did not issue bitcoin. technically the miners do. and since it's a permissionless system anyone can. kinda different from the vast majority of shitcoins.

you cot a real crpyto not issued by anyone truly versus a corporate currency. not the same, not the same threat. if facebook adopted bitcoin nobody would raise an eyebrow because they can't control it they cant build a market that excludes other companies.

>> No.14780522

>>14780487
did miners invent bitcoin? no. so satoshi is still liable for his creation

>> No.14780523

>>14780479
>I am pretty sure facebook is far more likely to adhere to regulations than the 10000+ shitcoins they exist
yeah that's the weird thing about it... legally hard to stop it and the consequences are far reaching. like i said anyone not understanding what this is about has to read up on wee chat!!

wee chat destroyed traditional banking and cards in china. it's the ultimate payment system. however in china it is subject to the state more intimately any company is to it in the west.

>> No.14780536

>>14780522
don't think so, bitcoin is everyone's if satoshi had control over it he would be responsible yes.

>> No.14780591

>>14780523
>>14780536
if the government manages to stop libra then the rest of crypto stand no chance. whether you like it or not libra is part of the blockchain tech just like xrp is

in the end the free market will choose which ones will survive and which won't, not you or the government

>> No.14780665

>>14774873
Not defending trump but if you thought he was serious about building a giant wall you're an NPC.

>what is conjecture and hyperbole

>> No.14780710

>>14780591
>if the government manages to stop libra then the rest of crypto stand no chance.
like i said send the cease and desist straight to bitcoin hq!
>in the end the free market will choose which ones will survive and which won't, not you or the government
well the government can fine the shit out of any companies that get the retarded idea of playing banks without being banks. it's what they do.

>> No.14780745

>>14780665
we have a trump on bitmex he always rants about walls
one day he got rekt so bad he is no longer shouting instructions like a drill sergeant

>> No.14780796

>>14780710
they don't have to send cease and desist to bitcoin hq, they will send cease and desist to all the exchanges that sell bitcoin

either all crypto exist or none. you dont get to choose

>> No.14780861

>>14773453
>(((The US government)))
This whole planet is run by jews, and there is a war between the left satanist jews and the right zionist jews.

>> No.14780902

>>14780796
there will be none left in the us what they have won? nothing. in fact exchanges pay taxes and drive the gdp so they lost now.

don't be willfully retarded.
>either all crypto exist or none. you dont get to choose
here is my answer to that only real crypto will remain. shitcoins that masquerade as crypto will be gone one way or an other.

>> No.14780918

>>14780861
What about China?

>> No.14780931

>>14778136
Other than abolition of land property I see no issue with this

>> No.14780954

>>14780918
China doesn't need jews to exploit their population. They do that well enough on their own.

>> No.14781024

>>14780902
exactly, the same way facebook pays taxes and drive the gdp so they wont ban libra

your ponzi scam pajeet coins are more likely to get banned than libra

>> No.14781046
File: 891 KB, 174x132, 1551449762107.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14781046

>>14775986
thats why after the 5B fine Facebook went into oversold territory? Try again brainlet

>> No.14781069

>>14781046
seethe more boomer faggot
your FB stock bags will be worthless entering into 2030

>> No.14781128

>>14774384
Dunno where you live but I’ve been all over and our roads are the best in the world

>> No.14781131

>>14781024
>so they wont ban libra
they will because it's not a crypto but a corporate currency which is illegal on everywhere on earth.
are you like retarded or just willfully retarded?

>> No.14781185

>>14773372
How are they even going to do this?
Isn‘t Libra a separate entity from Facebook and is sitting in Switzerland?
Also why would Facebook need to follow banking regulations? They won‘t do the banking part, payment processors like Mastercard, Paypal and Visa will do that.

Also Libra is backed by a basket of different currencies and assets.

I think all the shitshow around Libra is just FUD.

>> No.14781199

>>14781185
>How are they even going to do this?
that's the big question i vote cannon fire on facebook hq as the most effective way.

>> No.14781206

>>14781131
if facebook gets banned from issuing a token then every single crypto project based on US will also get banned

are you really this fucking dumb to keep defending the government banning crypto or are you just a bootlicking cuck?

>> No.14781229

>>14781206
>if facebook gets banned from issuing a token then every single crypto project based on US will also get banned
not necessarily only the ones that are done and controlled by corporations seated in the us the rest will just banned from us exchanges.

>> No.14781245

>>14781206
no government is banning crypto except for shitty totalitarian states and 3rd world countries.

>> No.14781265

>>14781229
most of the will just move out of US and operate there. the same exact thing that Facebook will do. Thus it will be dumb for them to ban them. They will simply regulate them just like they will do to the rest of exchanges and crypto projects

as long as crypto exists libra will exist and corporations will issue their own crypto and there is nothing you bootlicking cuck can do to stop it

>> No.14781286

>>14781199
But the corporation facebook is not the same corporation that is controlling Libra.

>> No.14781321

Also what about other stablecoins?
What about Tether?
What about USDC?
What about the JPM coin?
What about CBDCs?

All of them operate in a similar way.

>> No.14781364

>>14781286
that's what nobody believes them so far the us will need assurances. permits audits regulations legislations and stuff. basically they will want control and oversight. which means libra will not go live as the whitepaper says.

>> No.14781374

this is the only shitcoin I feel 100% comfortable buying.

>> No.14781407

>>14781364
Its outside of US jurisdiction.
Also Libra is meant to give niggers banking so its not even that much of an issue if its not used in the US.
Europe, Africa and Asia probably will.

>> No.14781433
File: 11 KB, 218x232, itsafraid.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14781433

>>14773453
this. they're looking at the knife that's going to gut them and they're terrified

>> No.14781468

>>14781407
>Its outside of US jurisdiction.
not facebook and their plans require integration of libra as payment system into their site and apps and marketplaces which are all subject to us law since they are obviously after that market.

>> No.14781492

>>14781433
they should be the writing is clearly on the wall
soverign corporate federations are coming, right now they can be stopped but only by international effort. long term it's probably checkm8

>> No.14781515

>>14781468
but Libra isn't facebook, they can't sue them for this since it all operates out of Switzerland.

what the US government can do is forbid facebook to offer this Libra service to US customers, thats it.

>> No.14781530
File: 53 KB, 501x585, 32ab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14781530

>>14781492
can you imagine if we allow all corporations become their own bank? that would make the existing banking monopoly cartel obsolete!! we definitely don't want that, right my fellow crypto-enthusiast?

>> No.14781592

>>14773372

So many newfags and shitcoiners in this thread. Jesus christ.

Who cares? They can’t ban bitcoin because there is no central company or entity to ban. Get a fucking brain

>> No.14781635

>>14781530
we don't want private corps getting any more powerful than they are already.

>> No.14781662

>>14781515
what you don't understand on that facebook being banned from integrating libra and building it's own web market on top of it is the same as banning the token itself makes it absolutely pointless.

>> No.14781688
File: 34 KB, 326x294, 102197609.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14781688

>>14781635
thats why we need the government to squash any competition to the big banking corporations, so they become even more powerful!

>> No.14781711

>>14781688
banks can't really get any more powerful than they already are tho

however you really want to keep shit separate church from the state, state from banking, banking from retail, retail from education etc...

>> No.14781735

>>14781711
and social media from everything else that's important too.

>> No.14781758

>>14781662
no it just means they won't offer Libra to US customers thats all, people in other countries will use this service no problem.
Seems like only US users are getting cucked.

>> No.14781762

>>14781711
>banks can't really get any more powerful than they already are tho

they can't get less powerful either, because the government will squash any of ther competition and dumb cucks like you will cheer them

>> No.14781779

>>14781758
i think the us doesn't give much fuck about other countries using libra this shit is not really about that and everyone knows what facebook is really after. and don't kid yourself that it's a sizeable chunk of the us market.

>> No.14781821

>>14781762
they are alady are less powerful since we got bitcoin. crypto is like a smoking gun to their complacent head all that innovation in fintec that ramped up lately is no accident. banking will become a hell of a lot more user friendly and digital maybe even smart contract integration and some crypto adoption will happen. because now the banks see the price of betrayal for the first time in history they are not irreplaceable.

>> No.14781922

>>14781779
its not only about the US market, its mostly about getting niggers a bank account and providing financial services to them because in Africa (and other shitholes) its not so easy with the banks.

>> No.14781923

>>14778062
>Trump is a kike
>implying that he isn't
Vote from the rooftop, faggot

>> No.14781961
File: 618 KB, 1281x952, shells-to-bitcoin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14781961

>>14781821
also deutsche bank saying btc is next evolutionary step in money lol

>> No.14781988

>>14781922
don't kid yourself facebook wants a cut of amazons share of the pie and banks and credit cards and everthing. libra is a means to an end.

facebook cares absolutely not about africans because they can't deliver shit to them. chinks gonna have africa anyhow.

>> No.14782058

>>14781821
bitcoin is not a bank. bitcoin will never replace banks. if you think it will you obviously have no idea what banks even do. Banks lend people money, does bitcoin lend you money? Money transactions is merely a fraction of what banks do

>> No.14782125

>>14782058
that's the point banks actually move money around they got 2 primary functions 1 we can live without. one is payments 2 is lending. when shit hits the fan lending is everyone's least problem and not what they can hold society hostage with. removing their role as keepers and movers of wealth puts them in a very vulnerable position where they hold debt and securities with the risk.

>> No.14782224

>>14782125
banks don't give a shit about payments and transactions. thats why every single bank in the world uses VISA system instead of having their own payment system. 99% of bank profit comes through lending, unless somehow people magically stop wanting to borrow money banks will still exist

>> No.14782246
File: 221 KB, 500x375, 00001.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14782246

>>14781961
they are not wrong.

>>14781988
what has amazon to do with any of that?
nothing.

Libra is all about giving more people (mostly niggers) access to financial services, thats literally it.
Its part of (((their))) agenda.
If you dont believe it go google the UN 2030 Agenda and ID2020.

>> No.14782258

>>14782224
you don't think visa does payments actually right? visa is in a weird position where they really just connect banks but there is always two banks at the endpoints doing your transaction visa taking a cut giving them the rest to do cashback and bonuses and shit... without banks where is no money or payment today. cold hard cash is all but nonexistent.

>> No.14782293

>>14782246
>what has amazon to do with any of that?
amazon uses the traditional payment and banking system. a corporation that can issue it's own currency to 2 billion users and not depend on any third party for payments can do 5% off the lowest prices amazon can just doing the same shit. that would have an incredible impact within a few years. and said entity would have control over who enters his market and under what conditions to stiffle competition that doesn't want to deal.

>> No.14782312

>>14782246
>Libra is all about giving more people (mostly niggers) access to financial services, thats literally it.
rofl you can't possible be this naive.

>> No.14782335

>>14782258
the point is banks aren't payment systems, they stimply use payment systems. bitcoin and crypto are payment systems, banks USE payment systems they aren't payment systems. Blockchain simply replaces VISA not banks. So corporations issuing their own tokens doesn't make them banks, it simply makes them less reliable on middlemen like VISA

>> No.14782359

>>14782335
>the point is banks aren't payment systems, they simply use payment systems.
no they are actually what's behind payment systems the modems are not the internet the backbone routers and infrastructure is and that's banks

>> No.14782362

>>14774650
>procedures
there should be no procedures because there should be no central bank

>> No.14782433

>>14782362
that's a different conversation make a thread!

>> No.14782456

>>14782359
a bank doesn't care about payment systems or currency. a bank can work the same way with bitcoin as currency or gold coins. banks will use crypto to save money on payment systems like VISA and the government will use the public ledger to track transactions even easier. blockchain really is agnostic technology and doesn't care about your ideology

>> No.14782570

>>14778174
Read his post again and apply that brainlet to yourself, his point is that US markets are not free and are in fact over regulated

>> No.14782707

>>14782456
>banks will use crypto to save money on payment systems like VISA
you don't get it visa pays the banks to use it 2-3% on every purchase

>> No.14782740

>>14782707
thats not how it works. VISA undercuts banks. if banks had their own payment system they wouldnt need visa

>> No.14782758

>>14782456
>blockchain really is agnostic technology and doesn't care about your ideology
blockchain in itself is worthless it's the least efficient form to date to store data in. that's all it is when we get down to the fundamentals. that is why no privately owned blockchain is worth shit.
everybody is trying these federations (which are decentralized but trustful and permissioned) to make crypto more efficient. but they are not real crypto not the same class as btc. because btc is still trustless and permissionless. it just can't scale for shit in itself.

>> No.14782770

>>14782740
dude you are retarded everything you think you know about the world banks and credit cards and crypto and expressed here is objectively wrong.

>> No.14782841

>>14782770
>>14782758
you are projecting your own ignorance and lack of understanding. Almost everything you said so far contradicts each other. You want to government to stop libra from competeing with big banks and then you say you are against banks. Learn some basic economics and how the world works before embarassing yourself buddy

>>14782758
all crypto would be worthless without exchanges, the only reason crypto has any value is because you can buy and sell them in exchanges. Exchanges for all intents and purposes are banks, its only a matter of time until they start lending crypto for interest. All companies will start issuing their own tokens to tokenize their industry and save costs, exchanges will become crypto banks. this is how the free market works and you can't stop it bud

>> No.14782860

>>14782770
https://www.creditdonkey.com/credit-card-processing-fees.html
here is an in debt description it's quiet complicated, but the way it is is banks issue cards but the cc company provides the payment network. and the fees go to the banks mostly. the cc company keeping a small cut for doing fuck all.
everything is 5-6% more expensive because of this in retail and the only net beneficiary of this is the cc company unless of course you roll a balance and pay interest to your bank.

>> No.14782862

>>14782293
>amazon uses the traditional payment and banking system
and? no matter how you pay they still get their cut.
it doesnt matter to Visa or Mastercard if you pay with Dollars or Libras when you order from amazon, they still get their cut.

>a corporation that can issue it's own currency to 2 billion users
is not a problem since it is backed by Fiat and other assets. as long as everything is audited its not a problem, even if its not audited its not a problem just look at tether, still going strong and its literally just fantasy dollars.

>>14782312
educate yourself dumb nigger, UN globohomo Jews literally put it on their website and tell you their masterplan.
they want total world domination and this includes every Human on earth, doesn't matter if its a city dwelling nigger like you or a nigger living in a jungle.

>> No.14782864

For all the retard shitcoiners and newfags in this thread that STILL don’t get why zucc bux where created: bitcoin is enabling a micropayment economy online, where does that leave facebook as a company when we can withhold our information and the tools for transferring micro valuations on social media activity are in place?

Also stop buying shitcoins faggots. Let’s get this party moving forwards not backwards.

>> No.14782907

>>14782841
>Almost everything you said so far contradicts each other.
nope i'm fairy sure i'm consistent.
>You want to government to stop libra from competeing with big banks and then you say you are against banks.
i'm not against banks i'm against bailouts and letting them run wild and not dealing with the consequences. and i'm against libra because it's a corporate currency that is not a good thing to anyone in the large picture. and definitely not bullish for crypto.
>Exchanges for all intents and purposes are banks
that would be a problem and is a problem with tether. you can't operate a bank without banking regulations. which are in place because so much bad shit happened in the past.

>> No.14782910

>>14782860
yes yes, the bank is so nice and empathetic they just give visa a cut on every transaction, because they are really good guys and love them. how fucking dumb are you

>> No.14782926

>>14782862
>educate yourself dumb nigger, UN globohomo Jews literally put it on their website and tell you their masterplan.
don't believe everything you read on the internet. they are copying wee chat. that's their endgame read up on it!

>> No.14782944

>>14782926
no the endgame is the mark of the beast.
and ID2020, Agenda 2030 and everything they have done so far is proof.

>> No.14782951

>>14782907
if you think you are consisten you are really dumb then. banks need bailouts exactly because they have a monopoly and if they collapse the entire sector collapses. if every corporation was allowed to make their own tokens and payment systems they would rely less on banks and a bank collapse wouldn't be so catastrophic because other corporations would take their place thus removing the need for bailouts in the first place. you are obviously confused on how anything works, just try to educate yourself

>> No.14782963

>>14782910
no they pay them like they pay the electric company or the isp or the mail service. it's a service they get that is not their expertise and also would not be so efficient with so many actors as we got banks. imagine every vendor having to operate 10-20 terminals... meh.

just try to read and understand things it's not that hard. just put in the effort!

>> No.14782979

>>14782944
no facebooks endgame is what wee chat in china. an app that controls everything in china and processes all payments serves all news and provides social media and advertisement.

>> No.14782998

>>14782951
>if you think you are consisten you are really dumb then
it's entirely consistent you just don't understand it obviously. because you don't want to or truly sub 90 iq.

>> No.14783015

>>14782963
exactly dumbass, because banks don't care about payment systems, because the only function of a bank is to lend money. thats why banks dont give a shit about bitcoin
>>14782998
you are too dumb to realize how inconsistent you are. you don't even know how banks work now let alone know how they will work in the future. try to educate yourself before embarassing yourself next time

>> No.14783084

>>14783015
>ecause banks don't care about payment systems
you don't get it banks don't car about payment systems like electric companies don't care about house appliance sales. your ignorance is astounding.
banks are what's beneath the payment systems. they are the network layer and under them the companies and institutions providing interbank settlements.

>> No.14783116

>>14783015
>you are too dumb to realize how inconsistent you are.
name an example!
>you don't even know how banks work
rofl
i beg to differ, you don't seem to understand shit about our banking system.
all i'm saying is banks need to feel the risk they are exposing their clients money to. and the best way to do that is make them redundant in the most elementary role they had.

>> No.14783171

>>14783084
imagine being this dumb. they don't care about payment systems the same way they don't care about electric companies, because transactions is not their main source of income

>>14783116
I already gave you an example and you ignored it. You are shilling for the banking cartels and you are butthurt because facebook is trying to compete with them

facebook bad
jp morgan good

thats literally your entire argument you dumb cuck

>> No.14783234

>>14783171
>they don't care about payment systems the same way they don't care about electric companies, because transactions is not their main source of income
never said it is i said it doesn't work without them (well before crypto)
banks had this monopoly on keeping and moving money and your deposit was what they loaned out to the next guy. when you withdraw your money and start storing it in cypto assets you are taking away their power especially over you but altogether. crypto collateralize p2p lending will also be a thing how successful i can't say. but the entire banking sector will receive a huge blow from crypto. it's just we don't want to replace them with something worse. like fucking facebook.
>You are shilling for the banking cartels
you must have been dropped on your head as a child

>> No.14783288

>>14783234
you are too dumb to know how dumb you are. you are shilling for bank cartels while pretending you are against too powerful corps. if you are too dumb to get how retarded that is no one can convince you otherwise

>> No.14783320

>>14783288
why you still bother?
this guy obviously retarded

>> No.14783364

>>14783288
>you are shilling for bank cartels
negative on that they are just the devil we know how to handle
>while pretending you are against too powerful corps
i'm against any more centralization of power really
totally consistent see?

>> No.14783407

>>14773372
Only one of these statements is true.

>> No.14783481

>>14783364
ok dumbass, let me explain to you for one last time your dumb argument

You are against facebook issuing their own tokens because they don't have a banking licence. If no corporation is allowed to issue crypto tokens because they dont have banking licence that means Banks will be the only ones allowed to issue tokens. That means banks will get an exclusive and total monopoly of the entire crypto market. If facebook is banned from issuing crypto because they have no licence literally every single crypto project will get banned because they dont have banking licence either. This is what you dumbass are shilling for and you are too dumb to get it

>> No.14784023

>>14783481
>You are against facebook issuing their own tokens because they don't have a banking licence
that's a technicality not exactly why i'm against it. they could get a banking license i would still be against it.
>Banks will be the only ones allowed to issue tokens.
i don't see that outcome at all.
>That means banks will get an exclusive and total monopoly of the entire crypto market.
ridiculous idea.
>If facebook is banned from issuing crypto because they have no licence literally every single crypto project will get banned because they dont have banking licence either.
nope, facebook is being stopped from overreaching you still don't understand the implications of this move that's okay you will one day.

but i understand now you didn't get a single one of my points and concerns.

>> No.14784050

>>14773372
these people deserve brutal death

>> No.14784135

>>14784023
>thats a technicality
no its not dumbass. thats literally where the entire law would be based on. If you need banking licence to issue crypto tokens it means only banks would be able to do it since they already have a banking licence. Thats literally the entire argument and thats what you are shilling for

>> No.14784155

>>14776067
>being against government regulation is leftist

>> No.14784166

>>14784135
yes the politicians will try to get facebook on a technicality or by altering the rules in-stride. i think facebook is a few steps ahead of them. i think they won't be able to stop it but i wish they could. because i just hate the future this paints forward.

>> No.14784212

>>14784166
so you have 0 arguments about the actual law and you are simply wishful thinking about shit? like you wish there was some kind of law that said "only good companies are allowed to issue tokens and bad companies wont be allowed"? well that was a total waste of time arguing with a brainlet that was wishful thinking the entire time

>> No.14784223

>>14784212
I tried to warn you

>> No.14784235

>>14784135
no my argument is that mediia is basically the 4th branch of power with social media this basically got out of sate control or anyones control dangerous situation in itself. add this to states losing sovereignity to corporations especially ones into advertising (sales soon) and banking it makes the state redundant and obsolete. that's what this is all about. it's not like i think the states are much better than corporations but the system is set up differently it's a long term effort to create this system and corporations should not be allowed to overthrow it. issuing their own currency is the first step on this road. it should be stopped with extreme prejudice. and if shitcoins (unregulated securities) get the shaft in doing so so much better then.

>> No.14784266

>>14784212
>so you have 0 arguments about the actual law
my argument was that the law will change in an effort to crush libra. because it's the right thing they try to do the wrong way (as usual)

>> No.14784288

>>14784235
so are you saying that only social media companies shouldn't be allowed to issue crypto but other companies should? thats some more wishful thinking
>>14784266
if the law crashes libra then imagine how much is will crash the rest of crypto, and no, bitcoin is not immune from that

>> No.14784400

>>14784288
>so are you saying that
why are you trying to add words into my mouth instead of understanding what i'm saying?
how i think they will attack it and why i think it should be scrapped is two different things. just watch the fucking video i linked to you to get a clue! it's not a good idea to let tech companies take over part of banking in practice and start from scratch regulation wise. that much i stand by. and a small win itself if at least tech companies are forced to enlist a real bank into their finance schemes. even tho i wish banks would be gone and we didn't need them i don't wish them to be replaced by companies like paypal of facebook because it's actually worse.

>if the law crashes libra then imagine how much is will crash the rest of crypto
like i told you won't affect REAL crypto. only shitcoins like ico scams that should go anyhow.

>> No.14784456
File: 53 KB, 680x505, 1525577617321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14784456

>>14773589
What happened? Give me the quick rundown.

>> No.14784470

>>14784400
you are against tech companies taking over banking? you dumbass realize crypto companies ARE tech companies right?

>won't affect REAL crypto
look how naive you are. bitcoin itself wont get banned, exchanges that sell it will get banned. Only banks with licence will be allowed to sell bitcoin and you will have to make a bank account in order to buy bitcoin. Your bitcoin address will be legally tied to your name, the entire bitcoin currency will be fully incorporated inside the banking system. This is what you are shilling for even if you are too dumb to realize it

>> No.14784522

>>14784288
>so are you saying that only social media companies shouldn't be allowed to issue crypto but other companies should? thats some more wishful thinking
which is retarded as fuck right? This is going to force these pig fuckers into the light, because as the dollar loses more relevance they are gonna try some insanely blatant heavy handed methods to protect it, and since the government and fed are run by fucking retards they will fuck it up massively.. this is going to be glorious

>> No.14784561

>>14776029
The solution is for the US govt to issue its own stable coin, not to legislate bullshit and snowflakey regulation

>> No.14784684

>>14784470
>crypto companies
that's an oxymoron

>> No.14784702

>>14784470
>exchanges that sell it will get banned
no they won't be you will see they don't care about crypto at all it's small fries for now and not a real threat.

>> No.14784725

>>14784522
i never said any company should be allowed to issue ""crypto""" as in their own private money. no the difference between real crypto and shitcoins is subtle because the tech is very similar. but to anyone not retarded it's obvious.

>> No.14784748

I'm not buying libra
centralized shitcoin

>> No.14784758

>>14784684
>oxymoron
only if you are a naive brainlet. even bitcoin as a company behind it

>> No.14784784

>>14784758
nah you can try force this meme but bitcoin is about as dependent on blocksteam as i am on mcdonalds (haven't been in one 5 years)

>> No.14784806

Remember this is a leaked draft and this legislation has not been verified as existing yet. Why oh why would anybody do this?

>> No.14784832

>>14784784
they might not control the supply but they control the development. if bitcoin had no development it means it would stay a slow shitcoin forever and nobody would buy it. its entire value is based on the company behind its development just like any crypto out there

>> No.14784902

>>14784832
>they might not control the supply but they control the development.
shut them down see if it does anything!

>> No.14784924

>>14784806
it sounds stupid even the title sounds stupid so could be fake.

>> No.14784946

>>14784902
>see if it does anything!
a massive dump that will go straight into altcoins

it wont happen though because king shitcoin will just die by itself anyway

>> No.14785042

>>14784946
heh you truly are a sub 90 iq retard no bitcoin can do fine without blockstream in fact it's possible it would do even better so please shut it the fuck down if you can!
but if you just put that blithering imbecile lukejr out of his misery i will be eternally grateful.

>> No.14785091

>>14785042
you are too dumb to even realize how dumb you are. you are like the kind of retards that invested in myspace. enjoy poverty brainlet

>> No.14785221

>>14785091
hah we will see, imo you are dunning-kruger exhibit a) but then you would be convinced you are smart so it's not like i can help you there.

>> No.14785269

>>14785221
how cute, the brainlet learned a new buzzword to throw to seem smart. you can't hide your 40 IQ behind big words brainlet

>> No.14785573
File: 24 KB, 600x600, merlin_156590256_0959ff02-e7d7-4135-9591-9b9bd95cad19-articleLarge.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14785573

Just want to say I like how this thread was started as a gay shill for RSR but evolved into a discussion of the ramifications of allowing a coalition of corporations take control of the money supply.

Personally I'm for it. This is the type of chaos that's going to give us a competitive edge in the coming demolition of the current financial systems in place. If we all can navigate through this bullshit correctly, we're going to be rich men in a hyper-capitalist corporate dystopia.

By the way, FB is not what's going to be running the show here. Notice that VISA and Mastercard have purchased a stake; this is going to be a corporate exchange of value. And I look forward to taking advantage of the discounts available for utilizing the currency. I would prefer to store my wealth in Libra as opposed to the USD on the offchance it decouples from the peg when the USD hyperinflates to 0.

This is the new financial system gentlemen. It's old money vs new money and I'm betting on Big Tech pulling through against the Fed.

>> No.14785597

>>14785573
>changing one master for another

>> No.14785663
File: 331 KB, 1800x900, Virgin-Yahweh-vs-Chad-Satan-rev2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14785663

>>14780861
>Satanist
>Jews
Pick one buddy
>But muh jewish made character jeebus cracker said jews of satan so devil bad hurdur

>> No.14785671

The land of unfettered and unregulated capitalism does it again!

>> No.14785710

>>14785597
>replacing a cabal of jews for another ruling class cabal of jews
seems pointless

>> No.14785723
File: 43 KB, 640x800, azn123.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14785723

Spend on Libra or any other shitcoin
https://coinbase.com/
earn/eos/
invite/qb7svjn8

https://coinbase.com/
earn/xlm/
invite/1gbxfkw7

>> No.14785800
File: 272 KB, 984x728, ddWiicn.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14785800

>>14785663

>> No.14786167

>>14774009
do you think this could become a states' rights issue like da weed420s

>> No.14786293

>>14779948
do you mean i won't be able to buy groceries with Libra(tm)?

>> No.14786374

>>14785573
>Personally I'm for it. This is the type of chaos that's going to give us a competitive edge in the coming demolition of the current financial systems in place.
i read that with the jokers voice

>> No.14786382

>>14786293
you most definitely would be able to and 5% cheaper most likely.

>> No.14786395
File: 51 KB, 1302x1296, what-kind-of-jew-you-are.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14786395

>>14785800

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action