[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 382 KB, 2048x1551, link.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14767494 No.14767494 [Reply] [Original]

Oracle 'akbaru, oracle 'akbar
'Oracle 'an la 'iilah 'iilaa allah
'decentralized 'an la 'iilah 'iilaa allah
'Chainlink 'ana mhmdana rswl allah
'Town crier 'ana mhmdana rswl allah
hya ealaa alsala
hya ealaa alsala
hya ealaa alfalah
hya ealaa alfalah
Link 'akbaru, Link 'akbar
la 'iilah 'iilaa oracle

>> No.14767521
File: 327 KB, 438x600, 1562912317243.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14767494
I'm a Muslim man but I have to admit that pregnant Sergey really turns me on. I keep fantasizing about putting my seed inside him and watching new life grow... We get married, he gives birth, and we raise that baby under the blessings of Allah. I want to hold hands with Sergey, and looking into his eyes say 'I love you.' I think of myself taking our son to his first day at school, watching that strong and masculine boy develop amazing computer skills like his dad.

Sergey would be the ideal partner for any man wishing to start a family. His great genes give him a combination of assertiveness, strength, and intelligence. If Sergey is able to get pregnant, he has to have a uterus; if he has a uterus, he can only be a woman in the eyes of Allah. ALLAHU AKHBAR!!!

Ok, I can't hide this anymore. It's coming from deep inside of me... this desire to shout...

I'M A GAY MUSLIM AND I HOLD CHAINLINK! Yes, and I am not the only one. I was attracted to this community because of the feeling of brotherhood that it creates. Together we are one. We are above gender divisions and categories. Chainlink, as you know, is a gay sex position where men stick their dicks into each other's asses to form a link.

Today, I declare Chainlink to be the currency of the LGBT community.

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK. YES! I'M GAY AND I LOVE SERGEY! WOW! I'M GAY AND YOU ARE TOO! TOGETHER, WE ARE GAY LINKIES AND NOTHING CAN STOP US!

I'M GAY! AND I LOVE TO SAY IT! I'M GAY, I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I WORSHIP SERGEY! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK!

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!

>> No.14767530

jlsdvjsn svcxjv lala

>> No.14767586

>>14767494
i farted haha lol

>> No.14768001
File: 104 KB, 1046x914, 1545572987015.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]