[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 73 KB, 351x334, BOLT.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14715224 No.14715224 [Reply] [Original]

Nazis and Pajeetlemen,

May I present to you: BOLT Global.

This revenue generating business aspires to become the largest mobile wallet in the world by strategic partnerships with data providers and hardware manufacturers. Their flagship product is the streaming service: BOLT+, a video streaming app that consistently features new content every day including live streams of Al Jizzeera, Channel News Asia, and Euronews. They have broadcasting rights to the Cricket Word Cup which was watched by over 1.5 Billion people in 2015. The goal is to create an economy of content creators that can be directly paid in BOLT, and reel in content seekers who will pay for access.

Are you starting to get the picture? They’re casting nets toward the undermarketed, the underrepresented international market, luring them in with entertainment catered directly toward themselves.

>but why should I give a shit Mr. Pajeet?

I’m glad that you asked!

Every quarter there is a token burn based off revenues generated by the business. The amount of tokens burned is equivalent to 20% of the net profit for the quarter:

>April 26, 2019, a 5MM BOLT burn occured
>Burn was 20% of their Operating Net Profit for Q1: $558,000
>Operating Revenue Q1: $3,100,000
>July 26, is the ETA on a Q3 buy and burn
>It is anticipated that Operating Revenues have increased as of Q2
>114k BOLT+ downloads within the 1st month
>Recently partnered with TikTok to market to over 500MM users
>One of the first projects to integrate BinanceChain
>In the running for a Binance Centralized Exchange listing

Assuming they don’t grow, and still pull 3.1MM quarterly, that’s 12.4MM of revenue for the year, and as of today, the current MC is $8.5MM; they’re earning more than their own marketcap.

The price is at a floor right now, and you can pick up a bag on the cheap. (((Whales))) are accumulating anon, why aren’t you??

>> No.14715250

shitcoin

literally has zero use, probably going to get listed on cex though

>> No.14715377

Below $6 Million Market Cap, Huge Upside Potential.
Lots of Big partnerships: Hisense, mPesa, Payfu, Malasiya Tele, Tiktok, Helo etc ICC, AFCONS, WWC, Copa America,
Live Channels.
V-Label @Binance project
Token Burn in July. 40% of Total supply will be slowly Burned

Bolt is surely a very very solid project

>> No.14715408

Bolt is one of the best use cases in crypto right now - super stoked for this token. Nice article...thanks

>> No.14715420

>>14715250
If BOLT has no use, then Youtube has no use. Take a closer look.

>> No.14715747
File: 52 KB, 519x400, bolt oil.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bump

>> No.14716442
File: 106 KB, 1200x671, E33AD117-FF18-432E-9699-4D2E2F4E3AF3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14715250
The app's being bundled with 6 million televisions made by Hisense. The token is included in telco packages sold in Bolt's target regions (so people don't have to buy from exchanges, it just shows up in their app because of their phone/TV/internet package). It's needed to watch content - I'm aware the content hasn't launched yet, but it's only getting started, it's not like Hisense is lying about launching the Bolt platform later this year The way I see it is, this is a video streaming platform that we can own a piece of. I can't own a piece of Netflix or YouTube directly (you can invest in companies, but not literally a piece of the platform itself), but I can own a piece of a content platform targeting developing countries that already has deals to be put into the hands of millions of people.

>> No.14716657

OP its sad to say that these numb skulls won't get it until its too late, they pass everything off in crypto as vaporware but when real and live products such as bolt are made they turn a blind eye, BOLT will be a big player as the only thing is that its a mid-long term bag, but once this bad boy starts running full steam then we are all going to make it, been accumulating this for months and its still relatively unknown, but thats the feelings you get when you are an early adopter who gets a ground floor entry