[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 345 KB, 2880x468, Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 9.23.36 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14672982 No.14672982 [Reply] [Original]

There are racist "people" on this board who didn't listen to my warnings and sold the top at 4.50.

There are "people" on this board who legimitately think that once a shitcoin crosses over to reddit and is continuously hyped, it will continue to rise.

There are "people" on this board who think that the devs who live in the same city as me, and one of which I am in personal contact with, aren't selling their millions of LINK right now.

There are "people" on this board who haven't done any research on what LINK does and don't realize it "solves" a non-existent problem.

There are "people" on this board emotionally attached to a coin while I simply bought at the bottom for the memes. You want to know the difference between meme coins and potentially technically legit coins? Both of them MOON. Yet one crashes once it peaks and the other continues up long term. LINK already peaked.

Don't worry though. I know you won't listen. It's already down 25% from the top, and that's the best part about it. The best part about LINK is that most of the people holding it are racists and that 99% of people are looking at their unrealized gains thinking they made it. The fact remains: 99% of you WILL NEVER sell and WATCH it keep crashing and crashing and crashing.

>> No.14672988

post it again bro it did so well last time with like 6 replies

>> No.14673003

>>14672988
watch this gather 100 replies you filthy racist. How does it feel to not sell the top?

>> No.14673044
File: 82 KB, 952x414, 1562615127309.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Your weak pajeet hands aren't going to make it. This opportunity will slip through your dirty brown hands like the stinky curry you pour down your gullet. So go take a shit on a street somewhere.

>> No.14673113

>>14673044
I'm originally from a muslim background and clean myself five times a day, unlike you you disgusting filthy racist who wipes his shit with DRY toilet paper.

FUCKING YUCK.