[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 58 KB, 680x906, 3c8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1453935 No.1453935 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /biz/,

I want to get into stocks and trading however, I'm completely new.
Where should I start? Sites? Books? I've plenty of time even at my job which has a lot of down time so please, I don't mind big books.
Which online broker site do you suggest?

Thank you for your advice in advance.

>> No.1453944

I would start out by flipping coins and then as you get better, slowly ease yourself into dice. It'll take you a few years to make it to horse-racing level. Don't give up though!

>> No.1453947

Dont bother with books that shit doesnt help. Theres plenty of resources on youtube.

I would suggest trading in forex as you dont need a high account balance and the risk is minimal if you know how to read graphs, understand patterns and know how support/resistance works.

Ive been forex trading for a year now, I turned my 100euro into 2100euro. Its not a lot but I am still learning and im trying to keep the losses as low as possible.

>> No.1453953

>>1453947
I'm not here for quick shekels as much as I am here to learn along the way so yeah, I'll give it a shot.

>> No.1453965

>>1453947
I read a random book on value investing, that helpd with perspective and terminology. Definitely read a book or two

>> No.1454018

holy fuck. Techincal analysis only? get me in on this shit. where do I learn technical analysis. >>1453947

>> No.1454096

Bump for you, OP. Also a noob. Can anyone name books?