[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 85 KB, 590x429, FP Loans-04.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14538888 No.14538888 [Reply] [Original]

Does anyone have any suggestions of business I can start or buy with 20-50k. Not sure this is even the right place to ask for advice. I am not interested in crypto anything. I am not interested in hear about window washing or power washing. These are the main three I constantly hear about. Does anyone have any real life stories of businesses they have started or bought that have been successful?

>> No.14539028

okay i give you an important hint, that helped me into my own businesS: think about where we are right now as world population

>> No.14539049

>>14539028
So you want him to create an euthanasia clinic?

>> No.14539084

>>14538888
What crypto is this?

>> No.14539150
File: 1.18 MB, 1078x1660, bizlit2016border.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Unfortunately this board won't really be very useful in helping you in your business endeavors.

I would suggest you to read these books and find a business adviser via your local better business Bureau.

>> No.14539160

>>14538888
Do an online business so you dont have to worrt about renting an expensive building every month. Offer services or sell some odds and ends on Etsy. Those are probably yout cheapest bets.

>> No.14539208

Finally a thread actually about biz and not shitcoins.

I’m pretty interested in restaurant models that are based off high volume and low margin. I would like to run something near a university area like a very simple pizza shop or some kind of drunk food. My idea would be to offer a simple menu at crazy low prices that is still creative and good quality. Think like $5 take out personal pizzas or fried chicken wings with crazy sauces. My idea would be to take something popular already and just completely improve the style. Keep overhead as low as possible. If I’m selling pizza I’m only selling pizza. If I’m selling wings maybe I’ll sell loaded fries too but that’s it. Take out focused no frills. Dirt cheap. Cash only perhaps and pack that money away.

>> No.14539235

Something that has an environmental impact. People are going to get more and more interested in this, and businesses need to go green to make their customers happy. Lots of use cases here

>> No.14539266

>>14539208
Yeah this needs a high volume. University sounds smart, or a big town

>> No.14539593

Another idea I have but requires a steady job is doing the boomer real estate trick. Here’s how it goes. Identify university towns with expanding student bodies. This info is readily available online. Then scout out the town and see how much development for student housing there is. If there’s a lot you’re in the right place. Other helpful factors are added faculties like hospitals and medical schools.

Then you put your 20-50k depending on the area (it will need to be in a less mainstream place) into a house down payment. Make sure you know the housing laws in your area so you know you can rent to students. Then you simply DIY basic shit in the house and rent to college kids. Add more extra walls to send and living rooms to get higher bedroom counts. Make sure you take a full month for the safety deposit and have draconian leasing terms. Try to get parents to co-sign. After that accumulate with your normal job and repeat with another down payment. Keep that up for about 10 years and you can start doing that only full time and you can be LOADED. It’s a ton of work and you’ll need to essentially work 2 jobs but utilize that energy while you can. The downside is that it’s best to live in that low cost town too which can be hard in addition to finding a job that pays enough to qualify for a loan. Don’t use property management agencies and open your own once you get enough properties.

>> No.14539660

>>14539028
You're selling toilets?

>> No.14539666

>>14539208
wow a lot of wishes!

>> No.14539704

>>14539028
You sell contraception?

>> No.14539758

>>14538888
Lurk for the occasional/entg/ thread, they're motivating and semi helpful

>> No.14539790

>>14539593
Just graduated from Alabama I’m Tuscaloosa and property is booming there. This is a great idea.

>> No.14539830

>>14539790
Thanks. It’s not mine but actually a family friends who made his fortune doing exactly this and shared it with me. It’s proper old school (yea boomer to the kids now) but still wholly possible.

>> No.14539854

>>14538888
Just open a local toilet shop. Yup, pullin in about 6 figures a month in profit.

>> No.14540032

>>14538888
nice quads
I'll give you a idea, in the US there's some cities that suffer from a severe lack of blue collar workers, think general contractors, roofers, construction dudes, general handymen. The ones that work in that city quote sky high numbers and have a backlog of clients 6 months long.
There's some opportunities there:
- do the legwork to find people that need work done and hook them up with workers from other cities, taking a 10% commision for generating that lead
- learn the kind of work that needs to be done (or hire someone that knows their shit) and offer a training bootcamp with a possible transition for full-time workers in those cities - you make money both ways by charging unemployed morons to learn, and by paying them less than they're worth when they do start working for you fulltime

Or get creative and import 3rd worlders that will do a shitjob at a fraction of the price, good luck.

>> No.14540088

>>14538888
I have a data analysis consultancy that I started with a small chunk of money.
You need a track record to get some clients, you can run it from home or rent a small office space, and compute requirements can be offloaded to the cloud (so you just pay as you go).
So you might need to wagecuck to build up a network first. Other than that the overheads are minimal, and there's no chance of being undercut by pajeets or minimum wage retards since it requires someone smart behind the wheel.

>> No.14540150

>>14538888
Fuck prostitutes