[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 187 KB, 660x473, XSNStakenet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14535060 No.14535060 [Reply] [Original]

I challenge any of the doubters of this project to spend 30 mins and read their new updated whitepaper.
https://stakenet.io/Stakenet_Whitepaper.pdf

I've been reading a ton of whitepapers lately, seen tons of projects shilled here on the daily, and yet Stakenet caught my attention due to it's unique way to make crypto easier for the average guy to use.

Their new "Stakenet Wallet" is a multi currency wallet, which you can use the same way as any other, except you'll be able to use the lightning network to send and recieve BTC/LTC/XSN and soon USDT and other coins which are compatible with lightning.
With their TOR-itegration you can move all your funds around and stay completely anonymous, which is great for anyone concerned about the recent regulation bullshit.

Their Lightning DEX is soon ready as well, which will be incredible fast to use. It will run on masternodes, who hold all the chains on the network, unlike other DEX solutions, where you need to download the blockchains of the coins you want to exchange.
- This way the DEX will feel like a CEX, but without any risks of your funds.
>NO registration needed
>NO KYC

All masternodes will recieve the following rewards:

DEX Fees
Stakenet Wallet Transaction Fees
DApp Fees
Privacy Fees
Cold Staking Fees (From those who wish to cold stake)
Block Rewards (9 XSN/Block minted).
And more is coming!

I'm so bullish on this project, that I'm getting fucking Chainlink vibes... What do you guys think?

>> No.14535087

>>14535060
>pozzed wallet

>> No.14535222
File: 53 KB, 641x435, 1562049598981.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14524368

>> No.14535234

Haaa Scam!!! You should invest in LTO! LtoNetwork. Next best money move!

>> No.14535279
File: 558 KB, 2048x1145, Stakenet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Partnered up with Litecoin
>Invented cold staking
>Making their own hardware wallet
>Pooled staking
>Masternode as a service
>Masternode monitoring tool
>Multi currency lightning wallet
>Lightning Dex
>Cross chain staking

It's not a 50x, but rather a 100x with a 8 million marketcap.

>> No.14535619

>>14535279
When does the DEX go live?

>> No.14535703
File: 93 KB, 602x590, xsn wp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Instant one-click private swaps between BTC, LTC, and now Tether via LN swaps. Goods payable with BTC can be bought with LTC, Tether, or XSN.
>Re-establishes privacy that LN routers potentially compromise while re-establishing privacy for otherwise-traceable BTC funds
>Pure DEX - run by MNs, secured by the network - that hosts every blockchain for every coin available for trade so the end-user doesn't need to download them individually
>Pioneered TPoS (trustless proof of stake) - stake 24/7 while your computer is off or even from cold storage
>Working to make TPoS a one-click option
>Trustless MN hosting services payable directly in XSN. Run several MNs while your computer is off and receive a 16% annual ROI in XSN
>DEX Aggregator that intends to pool together numerous other DEXes that suffer from low volume
>CCPoS - stake XSN, receive BTC, LTC, Tether
>Dedicated hardware division.
>Intending to pool MN hardware into a collective supercomputer secured by the network. The DEX is the first dApp.
>No KYC to use the DEX, perform LN swaps, or use any of the other features mentioned above.
>Very recently updated their whitepaper with the intent to integrate ETH/ERC20 and EOS tokens into this infrastructure (pic related)
https://www.x9developers.com/
The X9 Developers are working to obsolete centralized exchanges. They've routinely delivered on all their ambitious goals to do so.
They're doing it in a way that honors the original cypherpunks that built Bitcoin.
Stakenet is being built for the collective benefit of the entire space.

If you trade between BTC and LTC alone, this will have a tremendous amount of benefits to it.
>No bid orders
>No buying down sell walls
>No need to transfer
Funds and keys remain secured and completely in your control whether you wish to hold, trade, spend, or cold stake.

>>14535222
checked and kek'd

>> No.14536172

>>14535703
Top much green text, haha.
On a serious note, thanks for posting, really opened my eyes to the project. Will definitely read the white paper.
Does the project have a discord or telegram?

>> No.14536443

>>14536172
I've been routinely editing this copy to make it more concise. Still needs some work
discord link is discord dot gg slash cyF5yCA

>> No.14537331

Hmm. Lightning network... I'm intrigued