[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 279x181, 1547045046940.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14517388 No.14517388 [Reply] [Original]

I'm tired guys.
I cashed out of crypto last year. I made a good amount of money from it, but not enough to have a real impact on my life (ie quit my wageslave job)
Wathcing link moon has utterly depressed me. I sold all my link at $1 last year after holding since the ICO. I'm one of the original linkfags. I should have fucking held.
I don't want to buy back at these prices. I want to all in on a coin from the ground floor, and hold it until it makes me rich. But I don't know if any such coin exists any more
I'm looking at stakenet (XSN) and it seems promising. But it's been doing absolutely nothing for 2 years now, just stagnation and slowly bleeding in value. Would I be an idiot if I went all in on XSN, and just held? I want to either make it or lose it all. I don't have the time or energy to activly maintain a portfolio
Other coins I'm considering are XRP and Link. But of the three, XSN is the only one that's still truly at the ground floor. Should I do it? All in XSN?

>> No.14517418
File: 349 KB, 840x840, 1562023159947.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FTM