[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 49 KB, 480x320, bred.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14495005 No.14495005 [Reply] [Original]

Guys.... W-w-what if crypto doesn't workout and ends up being just a big scam.

Cause thats still the most likely scenario

>> No.14495027
File: 183 KB, 833x1250, 9748.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14495005
It is a big scam and everyone is already in on the secret. We are all just trying to ride the scam and cash out before it all dumps to nothing.

>> No.14495204

>>14495027
who

>> No.14495226

>>14495005
Unfortunately I'll just cope and never actually KMS.

>> No.14495258

>>14495005
It's not entirely a scam, but it is 90% a scam.

>> No.14495264

imagine if crypto dumps forreal, the run to the doors would be carnage
mass suicides
liquidity issues
etc

>> No.14495317

it's kind of blatantly a scam and that's what scares me so much about 150% of my net worth being in it :-/

>> No.14495352

>>14495005
How is it a scam? I don’t understand how it could be.

>> No.14495448

>>14495352
scam might have been the wrong word to use, but mainly referring to what if all the things that these pajeet shills say don't happen.
mass adaptation doesn't happen, crypto holders tone down their confirmation bias and realize the HUGE flaws in crypto as a whole, etc

>> No.14495556
File: 39 KB, 508x341, VID sale.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14495005
Ssscam... Hhmm maybe but there is so much money to be made on VID, so who really cares if you already know the secret.
https://1milperday.com/price
/biz/ out

>> No.14496211

>>14495027
Unironically this

>> No.14496544

>>14495027
No ethereum based shit is scammy btc ltc xmr and bch are based and redpilled

>> No.14496596

>>14495005
Dollar has lost 95% of it's value in 50 years.
Bitcoin will be the Millennials choice for a store of value, if it isn't already.
Whether it will survive until Zoomers take over is another matter.
Realistically it's probably going to reach around 1M USD in a few years, but then there's a question of whether it will really matter at that point or if Bitcoin will take over as what people think of when they think "money".

>> No.14496603

>>14495005

Go ahead and drop the bags, I'll be waiting for you to buy 10x from now when negative rates come to a town near you.

>> No.14497148
File: 153 KB, 1228x575, 2C88D617-7FE9-43EA-85E7-1AE71DF12CE1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14495005
Yup, all the big players are in on it. Everyone here doesn’t even know what it does or how it works but we all larp for pumps then can’t wait to dump our bags in you.

Nothin personality kiddo

>> No.14497480

>>14495005
fortunately even if a scam, its 1 million lest times less scammy then every other financial instrument.

Fiat, bonds, gold etc can and are, inflated and manipulated at will, confiscated at will.

Bitcoin can be verified on the blockchain without any possibility of manipulation.

You can even check if its forked and 51% 'd if you want to!!!!

>> No.14497581

>>14495005
>SHA256 is a scam
>decentralized virtual computation is a scam
>controlled inflation is a scam
no boomer, FIAT is a scam
banks are a scam
insurance is a scam
taxes are a scam
not crypto, crypto is mathematics
educate yourself

https://archive.is/p9cMk
https://archive.fo/PZOhb
https://nakamotoinstitute.org/trusted-third-parties/
https://iang.org/papers/the_governed_blockchain.html
https://www.r3.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Identity_indepth_r3.pdf
https://web.archive.org/web/20000818214051/http://www.best.com/~szabo/smart_contracts_2.html

>> No.14497613

>>14495027
this 2bqh

>> No.14497777

>>14497581
You forget several thigs.

- Use tether to pump Bitcoin with fake demand is scam.

- Use shady exchanges without regulations (like Bitfinex) is scam.

- Blockchain tech do not need tokens to work. If any Enterprise want to add Blockchain in their internal operation can do this with Hyperledger.

- There are no reason to have a lot of Blockchain clones.

- PoW coins are supported with mining in third world countries with low power prices.

>> No.14497813

>>14495005
You honestly think a bunch of Americans with a regulated project would scam?

Sentivate. Safest 100x in the space.

>> No.14497827

>>14497777
Based quads.
These are all valid points, but they don't diminish the potential of Bitcoin.
They didn't for 10 years now. Look at it from a historical perspective, when approaching how trusted it can be. Bitcoin exists for 20% of fiat dollar's existence now. In 10 years, dollar has lost 50% of its value. Look how Bitcoin held up in the same time period in comparison.
It's all linked to its infancy and in time these issues will likely be shaken off.

>> No.14498948

>>14497777
private blockchains are worthless boomers just yet to realize this
bitcoin is the only one true crypto rest is mostly scams with a few exceptions where real features and capability is added as a testnet.

>> No.14498986

>>14495448
Understand the use cases it does cover (protip: there's not many actually, but the ones there are are extremely important) and you'll feel better. Go read up on the whole "Fourth Industrial Revolution" thing, understand why decentralised & trustless systems are needed, figure out what to hold from there.

>> No.14499015

>>14498948
Half right. Private are totally useless, but since Bitcoin doesn't have smart contracts or support dapps etc, most of the really interesting use cases won't happen on it. Bitcoin maximalists are delusional, BTC was killed by the usual (((suspects))) and until and unless BCH releases a proper Smart contract platform it's restricted to a single use case. Plus PoW is doomed.

>> No.14499028

>>14495027

based and redpilled. And if not a scam, is gonna be a cabal trick to enslave the humanity. We are selling our souls for dirty pennies...

>> No.14499156

I actually know for a fact it will not crash. Some people are very right with their predictions of how crypto will play out. I have access to knowledge of the elites plans, i can share it with you. Be forewarned I am an /x/ autist and spend much more time researching some very out there things, more than I spend time with crypto, some of those things ive been researching turned out to be real. As such I think we can reach a deal, I will give you to source of my knowledge that crypto is planned to take over and give you my autistic analysis of it as such since the source is something I can guarantee is one of a kind and will change you, in return I want a /biz/let to provide me their autistic analysis of the crypto space and how I as a brainlet can do well for myself in the space over my lifetime, coins or trends. If you dont truly believe bitcoin will be king then dont say so, I want your authentic advice without shilling. If one of you rises to the challenge in a good way I will show you something that will change your view of the world elite and let you in on a few secrets promised.

>> No.14499179

what do you mean by crypto doesn't work out?
it never works out
crypto has been a ponzi scam since the very beginning

>> No.14499193

>>14497480
I made the retarded mistake of buying bonds, the maturity date got changed by the government and by the time I see that money again I'll be lucky if I manage to beat inflation

>> No.14499212

>>14499015
This is not the right way to look at it. HTTP protocol doesn't have a dating app built into it by default. But it's a good enough foundation that it could be built into it.

>> No.14499429

>>14499156
>in return I want a /biz/let to provide me their autistic analysis of the crypto space and how I as a brainlet can do well for myself in the space over my lifetime, coins or trends
Alright you have my attention so I'll bite.
BTC has the strong network affect but its domination is falling. BTC maximalists claim btc will go back to 85%+ domination, and while that may or may not happen for a short while temporarily, it won't be permanent.
ETH changed the altcoin game by creating the new smart contract narrative. The only future for BTC is as a store of value and it will succeed in that, but ETH (and coins on ETH) will maintain a presence for the foreseeable future.
Higher BTC transaction costs results in more wealth being transferred in altcoins, that's a big reason why we saw almost all altcoins rise at the same time in late 2017/early2018. BTC transaction costs got too high, money was moved into alts simultaneously to facilitate transactions while still reducing risk. This process will repeat unless BTC solves stability (never going to happen), as BTC hits higher prices eventually they will move into alts again until transaction costs become too high.

So how can you do well? Spending what you can spare slowly over time on some amount of BTC/ETH will do you just fine and takes minimal work. It won't be a get rich quick but you will secure a strong financial future.
If you're willing to be more risky though, pay attention to the cycle. Don't worry too much about timing the bottom, never sell your entire stack. Just remember the cycle goes:
BTC goes up -> transaction fees go too high -> money flows into altcoins -> bullrun dies off and money flows back into BTC

Right now we're at the point where BTC goes up. Money has not flown into altcoins yet (save for a few, timing these are a gamble), and actually more money might leave altcoins to push BTC even higher.
So what's the play? Hold BTC. Wait for the alts to rise and BTC domination to fall, then buy alts.

>> No.14499517

>>14499429
Post hit character limit.
>This process will repeat unless BTC solves stability (never going to happen)
This process will repeat unless BTC solves scalability** (never going to happen)

As for which alts to buy, it seems like any will do, even memecoins like dogecoin. Flavor of the months seem to do even better in that environment, so it'd be worth considering gambling on them when we're in that environment. This is the sort of thing where you can time it for 10x gains within a few days. It's riskier and you have to be willing to take profits, don't get emotionally attached to any coin.

>>14499156
I am interested in the elite plans and what things you researched that turned out to be real?

My guess is one world government, single currency, digital identity tracking on the blockchain for everyone and everything. It'll probably be brought in under the guise of being against hate-speech or terrorism or required to get government services like welfare- then expanded on for drivers licenses, insurance, etc. That seems to be the direction I'm seeing society going.

>> No.14499547

>>14495005
I am having early 2018 vibes from this post

>> No.14499738

>>14499429
I like it, thank you anon. I will follow that advice and stack up. As for my end of the bargain, read this article, it has everything you need to know about the future we are heading into financially:
https://forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2017/06/poems-from-chantilly-orderly-shutdown.html?m=1

Here is the first paragraph of the article:
"the design of a disruptive crisis must also be done according to procedures; once the cryptocurrency system has been deployed and successfully tested, the collapse of the dollar-based monetary system can proceed as planned. Actually, we are moving from a system based on the gold standard - in which the actors do believe that the declared quantities of gold are really what they are told - to a system based on altcoins, in which the agents do believe secrecy and anonimity is guaranteed. Of course, this is not true."

To give my analysis on this, the site is the entire plans of the elite with enough information. It is publically avaliable almost to mock people, they have predicted the future, they have given specific dates and people you can find, they let their plans for the future on the internet and nobody knows a thing even though it is all true.
The elite are in communication with multiple timelines, this is causing the run-up to what is best described as the singularity. They are communicating with the future and alternate timelines of our world to try and outplay the gods, which are not really gods and more like advanced beings that have learned to live in multiple dimensions. When you are very advanced though as these beings are you are held to strict standards or else you will be responsible for the death of your species. These beings created us and the elites believe heavily in Gnosticism and believe these creators to be ignorant, they believe they hold the keys to perfection and want to usurp the role of humanitys creators. These beings are laying the foundation to collapse society.

>> No.14499816

>>14499738
So the world economy will collapse and be replaced with crypto?
>thank you gods that are more like advanced beings that have learned to live in multiple dimensions

>> No.14499880

>>14499816
Yes. That is the elites plans however, those at the very top of the pyramid whos paths will never cross with us have determined the end of fiat, many high profile individuals are not even aware. What the gods want for us is to revert to primitiveness, they believe we are likely to kill earth and kill off our race in a relatively short timeline if not "recalibrated"
I also believe /biz/ and 4chan in general to be playing a bigger part in this future than many think. I dont have anything to back that claim up unfourtunantely, but watching the future unfold as they have said it will and looking at the direction this site is moving has made it clear that they like you/us for some reason. Maybe just useful idiots, but I dont think thats all it is.

>> No.14499901

Everything in world is Scam, everything is out to get money from your work.

True way to go is Communism where workers have means of production and everything is fairly destributed according to each needs