[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-06-09: Search is working again.
2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 21 KB, 680x452, 85C09DEE-65C3-46FD-9620-B710E6A3280B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14444767 No.14444767 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

FUCK THIS SHITCOIN

>> No.14444789
File: 72 KB, 709x765, 608.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14444789

>chinked to the max
chinked to the max

>> No.14444816
File: 658 KB, 825x1236, 1517437924505.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14444816

>>14444767

I could've sold my GMN for 200k, muh bags. Oh well, at least I have LINK to tide me over for now.

>> No.14444825

My fucking GMN’s I am literally crying right now, transferring them to binance right now hopefully I can dump it on that 35 k buy order there , please for the mother of god, i am just going to put the money into link am at a fucking 90% loss, I put more than 210 k into it

>> No.14444837

>>14444816
1k linklet, only thing keeping me from necking myself are 1000 eoy memes

>> No.14444845

>>14444825
lol godspeed anon

>> No.14445011

Fucking kill ne, what’s the most painless way to suicide guys?

>> No.14445021

>>14444767
what is happening?

>> No.14445070

>>14445021
Mainnet got hacked, it is under a 99.9% attack right now

>> No.14445076

>>14444837
And what about when it's at $4.50 EOY ?

>> No.14445115

>>14445070
Doesn’t this coin constantly get exploited

>> No.14445119

this is was my ticket, now my ticket is in ashes while linkies sail to the moon. Life's not fair.

>> No.14445122

Hahahahahaha

>> No.14445155
File: 17 KB, 320x320, 1470652784540.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14445155

>>14445076
let me dream... it's all i have left

>> No.14445172

>>14444767
Bought this for a buck in early Sep 2017 for the WTC 9/11 memes. Unfortunately I sold at $3.

>> No.14445187

>>14445070
is there any news about this? their reddit seems to be censored

>> No.14445191

IMAGINE THE PEOPLE THAT DIDNT SELL AT $40 HAHAHAHAH

>> No.14445231

>>14444767
>ever believing in obvious chinkscam projects

China husrred stupid roundeye.

>> No.14445606

>>14444825
>lose 90% on chink scam
>buy link at the top
>lose 90% of your remaining 10%

>> No.14445646

Don't worry that the team has a hard fork and no financial loss is safe.

>> No.14445669
File: 67 KB, 1024x622, waltonchain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14445669

>>14444767
Anyone owning this shitcoin after pic related deserves to lose everything.

>> No.14445673

>>14444837
Jesus Christ, I wonder how many of "US" there are. 1K here too, praying for that mil!

>> No.14445715

>>14445070
Can someone explain to a brainlet how something like that can even happen?

>> No.14445887
File: 94 KB, 750x688, 932f514c-ee98-458e-974f-dd1e15d3fb4a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14445887

>> No.14446040

If 99 people rape 1 person is it wrong?

>> No.14446125

>>14446040
was their collective happiness from raping higher than the sadness of being raped 99 times?

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action