[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 222x250, 1558682778965.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14432371 No.14432371 [Reply] [Original]

Just found this place and I'm amazed at how much support for Mr. Craig you guys are showing. Let me tell you guys a story. I think you'll appreciate it.

You may not know this, but Craig is actually a pretty decent golfer. I remember last year attending an event at the European Cup. I was part of his crew at the range and let me tell you, we were in Awe when he whacked a ball 572 yards. It was incredible.

And you know, what's even crazier is what happened next. After one of his drives he told us about a time he was at the Sawgrass club house for a quick lunch when Tiger Woods actually walked up with a bucket of balls, apparently getting ready for his comeback at the Masters. Craig said he looked at Tiger and said "That's all you ever do is practice... Practice, practice, practice." Tiger looked at him and said "Well if I had your talent Mr. Craig, I wouldn't have to practice so much."

Crazy

>> No.14432414

>>14432371
There are no golf courses in the jail Creg will be residing.

>> No.14432502

>>14432371
Did you guys know that Craig was a key player in the Manhattan Project? It's fair to say that without him, the US would never have gotten the bomb and we'd all be speaking Japanese right now. Anime probably wouldn't even exist because the Japanese wouldn't have gone insane after the war like they did. We have a lot to thank this man for.

>> No.14432570

>>14432371
I saw Craig Wright at a Fairway Market in Florida last week. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen 100 Grands in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.