[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 952 KB, 1920x1080, ass.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14429577 No.14429577[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

My god anons, some of you will never understand how it's to be ugly and incel.
''Have sex incel'' meme, ok....but jokes beside I worked in this shop and after some days of isolation I have been forced to work to pay rent and so on.
A lot of beautiful Stacies in the streets, semi naked cause it's the good season
I fapped myself in the bath at work couldn't deal with all that brappers.

It's really sad to be ugly anons, some of you will never understand

>> No.14429602

>>14429577
link the video ffs

>> No.14429655

>>14429602
In your opinion I would have taken a video while fapping at work?

How many of you are incels on this site? Fuck it hurts to can not have that asses... lot of beautifel stacies in the streets...

>> No.14429918

>>14429577
I understand. It's torturous and makes life unfair that you cant be with them

>> No.14429937

No wonder bezos left his skeleton wife for this literal brapper

>> No.14430121

Personally I feel disgusted by literal prostitutes being everywhere. Moreso if they are autistically surprised about being molested. Worse since the street is littered by almost nothing but prostitutes or landwhales with tattoos. I did see two actual amazons (> 180cm tall), however, who dressed modestly, wearing dresses reaching almost to the floor, but definitely past their knees. Maybe there's something to feminists and prostitutes suffering from a kind of little woman complex? They are trying to compensate for their complexes. Which actual amazons don't.

>> No.14430165

>>14429577
try to find something in your life that you care about more than sex, that's probably the only thing you can do
you incels it seems like its just your obsession that hurts you the most

>> No.14430209

>>14430165
and yes its actually possible to find something you care about more than sex, we're humans not lower animals.

>> No.14430245

>>14430121
its the same like manlets who roid up to overcompensate
tall patricians just dont have these complexes
>t. humble 6 ft 4 chad

>> No.14430258

>>14430165
>>14430209
so you're telling me.. to not have sex?

>> No.14430268

The easiest way to get a girlfriend if you're an inexperienced incel is to target latinas or asians. Both have beautiful women and aren't the cancer that whites are

>> No.14430313

>>14430268
yeah mate, we all live in fucking US of A and have access to latinas and asians..

>> No.14430320

>>14430258
you don't need sex to be happy. that's a western myth. some of the happiest people in the world are 70 year old virgins, like the dalai lama and mostly eastern people like yogis and shit. I can only give examples from the east because west is obsessed with sex.
It's not sex that will make you happy its your own obsession with your virginity. Remove the obsession by redirecting your focus to something you care a lot about and the suffering will cease. It's literally in your power.

>> No.14430428

>>14430320
fuck it im outta this thread anyway, there's no point, every incel just likes to masochistically milk their own self pity on websites like incels.io, eternally blaming outside circumstances for how they feel inside and thus never getting anywhere cause they take no action and refuse to change anything, you'll all ignore me, your life is your making friends, at least how you feel inside of yourself about things.

>> No.14430832

>>14429602
https://youtu.be/joTQphcOt-k

>> No.14430834
File: 3.89 MB, 336x400, 1561679277673.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OP & anons, I have been on nofap & semen retention since the middle of April. A few days before that, I had met a 8/10 girl at the bar during a friend-of-a-friend's show, squeezed her titties (perfect expensive $10k intramuscular implants) & played with her pussy during the show, then took her into the bathroom while the band still played. I came almost immediately after she ripped her tights down to her boots, bent forward with her hands against the wall, and pushed her firm ass & juicy pussy up towards me to accept my cock. She said she wants to be interracially gangbanged. I stayed in touch with her, and we made plans to hang out together again after work, but she was unable to get out of work in time, so I just pulled some random Jewish chick out of the subway, hung out with her, went back to her place with her and spent the night (despite her claims that she "never does that). The last time I came was while she was jerking me off really hard after I made her orgasm. I left her asleep early in the morning as I made plans to get coffee with one of my favorite ex-girlfriends (who still loves me) before moving across the country for work. (I ghosted the Jewish handjob girl -- way too much baggage and way too spoiled/entitled/weak/useless/Jewish.) My friends, sex is overrated. It's a chore sometimes -- like while fucking this random fattish girl from Craigslist, but her dumb voice and the shitty condoms started killing my boner after a month of getting bored of her -- and I just dgaf anymore. I had urges after a couple of weeks of neither fucking nor masturbating, and dreamed about a girl jerking me off until I came on my own feet, but I honestly no longer have any sexual hunger. I just work now, seven days a week, and disregard all else... except for crypto & /biz/. In another four months or so, I'll be heading back to the city or God knows where (depending on how hard my 20k+ LINK stack moons, plus the $100k+ this job should profit me)....
>(continued)

>> No.14431139

>>14430320
insightful

>> No.14431190
File: 327 KB, 960x721, 1156619289.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14430834
...but, honestly, I think the best move for OP & incels (like I used to be -- and still can easily become again if I don't keep my head right) is to do what I did:

>buy super-busty 65cm-68cm tall mini sex doll from alibaba for like $175 including shipping (seriously shop around and negotiate price)
>edge yourself to promotional & factory photos of it but don't cum
>when it arrives, don't take it out of the box
>leave it untouched in the unopened box
>put the sealed package where you can see it near your bed
>never open it
Congratulations: you have mastered yourself, and now have a talisman in the form of Schroedinger's Sex Doll -- she's in a super positional state -- which you *may* open at any time to use... but don't open it.
Just keep disregarding sex while you focus on making money and improving yourself. You have a release valve which you will never need, and you will no longer be pussy-thirsty, which is important, cuz bitches can smell when you're thirsty (and dislike thirst as much as they hate guys who lack confidence).

Positive feedback loops are the secret to slaying poon, OP; just be yourself (but not the self you are now: be a better self who hates what that guy's about or just doesn't even care.)

Remember: you're all alone; nobody else will be there for you when you need them (only when you're doing well and they need you will they be there, and selfishly). I fucking don't care at all about people anymore, but I remain courteous & kind at all times while interacting with others in meatspace.

Cheers!
>pic related is what i ordered but with open blue eyes and sexy mixed euro/asian face