[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 300x168, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14411116 No.14411116 [Reply] [Original]

to be honest the more insane this mans behavior is the more believable it is that he was involved in early BTC. Autists are hypersensitive and bizarre and have no idea how to act. His behavior is one gigantic autistic screech and since he is retarded in his mind he doesnt know how to present himself credibly. People like craig never leave their rooms and end up typing 100 pages about Castlevania lore with their time. They only come out their rooms when their mom is so worried about them she invited cousin Sven to visit.

>> No.14411146

>>14411116
>Look at me! I am just like you! Buy my fork of a fork I'm am Satoshi! I will prove in court!!!!

>> No.14411182

Yeah you’re right, the more insane someone acts the more likely it is that they’re actually sane!

Personally I’m waiting for CSW to start throwing poop at judges and talking about Vishnu’s on the blockchain. At that level of insanity I will buy BSV

>> No.14411220
File: 8 KB, 636x773, 657151EF-4C78-4429-97FC-E1C211E52A6E.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14411116
>to be honest the more insane this mans behavior is the more believable it is that he was involved in early BTC. Autists are hypersensitive and bizarre and have no idea how to act. His behavior is one gigantic autistic screech and since he is retarded in his mind he doesnt know how to present himself credibly. People like craig never leave their rooms and end up typing 100 pages about Castlevania lore with their time. They only come out their rooms when their mom is so worried about them she invited cousin Sven to visit.