[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 42 KB, 248x146, Asuka.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14324152 No.14324152 [Reply] [Original]

LowIQ, just basic stuff and forwarding important things to the third level support. Broswing internet all day while at work. Never went to college, only certs.
30k per year
Why aren't you doing this insteadof Neeting home without being payed?

>> No.14324158

what company

>> No.14324173

Because your at work, the lowest paid member of a much more intelligent team on triple your salary and a whipping boy for all the cunts who get angry that their word document crashed

>> No.14324189

It's a phone hardware company, I won't tell you the name cause I don't want to hare these information with you friend.
The maximum level of comfieness tought it's a sys admin governament job
Gotta get to that level without degree, cause it would be comfie if I would get there

>> No.14324195

I know nobody cares, but maybe this is useful to you: I live in a country where that money is the salary of a ceo of mid company or a doctor that works in private sector (no public). Take the chance what you have and accumulate some shitcoin, maybe in 5 years you're gonna make it

t. not indian and not SE Asian

>> No.14324208

>>14324195

And if you ask what is the salary for a help desk here is around 4-10k yearly (depends on the company of course, some shady ones pays 4k for fucking 9 hours shifts)

>> No.14324227

>>14324173
>Because your at work, the lowest paid member of a much more intelligent team on triple your salary and a whipping boy for all the cunts who get angry that their word document crashed
money isn't everything
Happiness is when there is equilibrium. For me it's a great goal, because I am not greedy, I know I don't have a matematical intelligence above the average, so programming, devOps it's not for me.
And just because I am an incel doesn't mean I have to masturbate thinking I am the guy who is smarter than normies... don't give a shit about this masturbation, friendo .
Life it's easy when you are simple, be simple

>> No.14324253

What Certs anon?

>> No.14324316

>>14324253
Comptia A+ and Network+
If you want to have bigger chances get CNNA
It's all boring stuff to learn, but if you can land a job like that starting from the low level and then getting to comfniess levels without a degree it's good.
Pro tip: say that you have experience with custmer this will boost your chances to get hired