[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.31 MB, 5000x3000, RxGP19FA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14315312 No.14315312 [Reply] [Original]

>he doesn't own skycoin

>> No.14315532

>>14315312
I own Skycoin

>> No.14315590
File: 215 KB, 733x387, s-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>he doesn't own his own Skyminer

>> No.14315772

800 EOY

>> No.14316039
File: 468 KB, 2916x1632, Skycoin-Bester.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14315312
Imagine not owning any Skycoin now that Scott Freeman the scamming faggot owner of C2CX has finished dumping his 2 million stolen coins.
That's basically only reason for the dump from $30 to $1.
Price is ready to run back up to $30+ now with pretty much zero resistance.
I should thank Scott really, he enabled me to accumulate a lot of cheap coins.

>> No.14316044

>>14315312
Sure I do. They're safe and secure against any attempt to sell them on my cryptopia wallet.

>> No.14316153

>>14316044
lol

>> No.14316180

>>14316039
Based Scott let me get to 20k Sky.

>> No.14316186

Shill somewhere else, idiot. You trashcoin will do shit

>> No.14316215

Synth...just stop.

>> No.14316273
File: 247 KB, 1200x900, SkYcOiN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14316186
>>14316215
Skycoin is the next Bitcoin Gold

>> No.14316286

>>14316273
Christ that's sad.

>> No.14316375
File: 2.00 MB, 3264x2175, Skycoin-Photogrid-New-Black.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

LOL at the faggots above getting so triggered by Skycoin. They've probably invested in one of the many crappy forks and ERC20 tokens that Skycoin makes obsolete.

>> No.14316395

>>14316273
Speling is 4 fluoride addicted statists.

>> No.14316430

>>14316186
Holy shit I could smell your shitty pajeet fingers through my phone while reading this

>> No.14316501

>>14315312
Now is unironically a good time to buy. It’s been keeping up with bitcoin rather nicely

>> No.14316530

>>14316180
Get on my level pleb
40k SKY

>> No.14316572

I sincerely don’t know whether sky will go up or down. What should I do? Should I buy or sell?

>> No.14316583

>>14316375
I've noticed alot of literal who's coming out of the woodwork to shit on skycoin.
especially on twitter.
like the account has been dead for a year but as soon as skycoin rallies they come out to shit on it.

>> No.14316590

>>14316375
are they a raspberry pi reseller?

>> No.14316594

Anyone who doesn't hold at least 1K SKY as suicide insurance is literally gonna be buying rope by the end of this year.

>> No.14316608

Big difference in the tone of some comments vs others

>> No.14316614

>>14316186
>>14316186
Imagine not owning skycoin. Imagine missing this obvious moonshot

>> No.14316639

>>14316430
I'm from Austria and not invested in any indian shitcoins.
Now fuck off

>> No.14316643

>>14316583
There’s a lot of FUD. Some of it has been proven to be coordinated and paid for. Just shows you how threatened some get from this project

>> No.14316668

>>14316639
When did you move there pajeet?
How is your wife poojie back home? Are her poops nice and firm?

>> No.14316707

>>14315312
Already loaded up 2k senpai. Will I make it?

>> No.14316747

>>14316668
I'm not married, just occasionally banging your mother

>> No.14316756

>>14316643
So lately with all the drama about Shitcoin...I mean Skycoin, I have enjoyed poking holes in the project, and those that defend it. The zealots for some of these coins are hilarious and bordering on delusional into what they will believe based on the source. Well a few minutes ago I was sent this message with my name and a link showing pics of myself and my fiance. Not really a big deal that they have pics...not like I have kept myself completely off the internet or something but that someone would threaten my life or an innocent person/family of another person because of asking questions and poking holes in a cryptocurrency project (or in this case...potential scam) is just crazy. Seriously....WTF!

>> No.14316881

>>14316747
Nigger you fuck nothing but your hand. And you shit in a 5 gallon pale and wipe your ass with your own hand. Go back to India and street shit where you belong. Austria doesn’t want your kind.

>> No.14316883

>>14316747
Jokes on you fag, I have two dads
HAAAAAAAAA

>> No.14316927

>>14316881
retard

>> No.14316967

>>14316927
Oh you got me there you ass packing pajeet

>> No.14317027
File: 1.93 MB, 1529x899, 123124215.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14316273

>> No.14317045

>>14317027
What do you expect a bunch of chinks made it. Made by chinks for chinks. I would call that a home run if you think about it.

>> No.14317049

>>14316594
Why? To tie their hobo bindle together?

>> No.14317143

>>14317027
Shopped.

>> No.14317591
File: 1.98 MB, 3264x1153, Skycoin-Mini-Grid.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14316530
>40k SKY
Nice stack fren. 15K Skylet here.

>>14316583
Most of the coordinated fud was from projects that have died now like Substratum. There's still a few autistic faggots who screech impotently on twitter. Imagine thinking that's going to damage a project that has survived much worse attacks over the last two years and come out the other side stronger than ever.

Anyone not holding a SKY stack is literally going to necc when this takes off for real. They're about to deploy a fucking massive proof-of-concept Skywire meshnet right across Manhattan for fucks sake, and then there's the $100M infrastructure contract they've signed, plus lots of govt/military stuff under NDA. Hardware wallets and antennas going on sale probably this month or next. Gen-2 plug&play mini-Skyminers on the way. Lots of games/apps now being developed on CX/CXO.

What are other crypto projects doing? Fuck all. Yet we still have absolute fucking brainlets in here trying to fud SKY "muh scam muh rasp pis made by chinks muh synth is a schizo hurr durrrr"

>> No.14317747

>>14317591
CEO sounds like a lunatic who lies and exaggerates about everything

Community manager Sudo has created a toxic community of moonboys (their telegram is just 'when moon, when lambo' repeatedly

Team is mostly anonymous, nobody knows who’s really in control of anything

Telegram room is dead - mostly just bots and schoolkids bickering about the price

Insider trading among the early investors seems to be very common according to reports

Partnership with self-confessed drug taker John McAfee (bad for any crypto project)

McAfee's "tattoo" may be fake and was most likely paid for

SkyCoin lied about a partnership with Binance (Binance has never confirmed it)

Sold "miners" to idiots for $20,000 to mine a pre-mined token WTF?

Claim to have 9500 nodes deployed but each Sky Miner has 1-8 nodes so it's really only 1000-2000 actual nodes

Desktop wallet doesn't work, takes forever to sync and then the SkyCoin tokens go missing

iOS wallet has been rejected by Apple in China due to potentially breaking the law

Their much publicized antennas for the Sky Miners still doesn't exist (all they produced are CGI renders)

They released a hardware wallet but it hasn't been independently tested - beware, it could steal your coins

Coin Hours tokens are literally worthless

SkyCoin token has no function on the network, not used for anything

The SkyCoin "blockchain" is just a database running on a server (no consensus algorithm)

The only games or apps running on Skycoin CX are literal rubbish like pacman and flappybirds

Very little real GitHub activity (mostly just updating PDFs) which suggests team has stopped developing

SkyCoin CEO already faked his own kidnapping as an excuse to dump millions of coins

All the ICOs/projects launched on SkyCoin Fiber have already exit scammed

>> No.14317934

>>14317591
Nothing has been created on CX
There are no fiber coins
There is no sign of obelisk, even though obelisk has been talked about since 2013-2014
They have had so many problems within their own infrastructure that I cant imagine how they are gonna be able to replace the internet even IF the tech works
There is no adoption of skycoin
Synth releases a "technical series" (quality was horrendous) containing nothing technical and its just a bunch of crypto/bitcoin babble
For some reason they are suddenly doing robots while not being done with CX, CXO, Fiber, Skywire or Hardware wallet etc?
Sudo bans anyone who even wants to discuss above topics which is counterproductive to good development
Every interview with Synth is made by some unknown boomer retard who doesnt even understand crypto as a concept so all they do is say "oh nice" when synth starts going with his technobabble
Skycoin has existed for a longer time than most crypto projects and has produced nothing substantial as of yet and are going in too many directions at once instead of complete anything aka feature creeping
Admins in telegram cant even discuss any criticism and rather ban it because the project is mostly meaningless technobabble so the admins themselves dont even understand it

>> No.14318193
File: 645 KB, 2094x2400, Justin-Tabb-Skycoin-Wojak-Meme.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14317934
>Nothing has been created on CX
Pacman, flappy birds, brick breaker, snake. More games/apps under development in CX Labs telegram.

>There are no fiber coins
Solar Bankers, MetaliCoin, MDL Talent Hub, Kittycash, DistributedBlocks

>There is no sign of obelisk, even though obelisk has been talked about since 2013-2014
Mostly in locked repos so pajeets don't steal the code, but you can find some info here: https://github.com/search?p=1&q=skycoin+obelisk&type=Commits

>They have had so many problems within their own infrastructure that I cant imagine how they are gonna be able to replace the internet even IF the tech works
Vague hand-waving

>There is no adoption of skycoin
10,000 Skywire nodes. Plenty of people trading/holding. More adoption than most projects.

>Synth releases a "technical series" (quality was horrendous) containing nothing technical and its just a bunch of crypto/bitcoin babble
That was practice run, wasn't really supposed to be released. Glad you watched them though, looks like they've spread further than expected.

>For some reason they are suddenly doing robots while not being done with CX, CXO, Fiber, Skywire or Hardware wallet etc?
Publicity.

>Sudo bans anyone who even wants to discuss above topics which is counterproductive to good development
>Admins in telegram cant even discuss any criticism and rather ban it because the project is mostly meaningless technobabble
Retarded fudders and brainlets who shill other coins get banned, same as in any crypto telegram.

>Every interview with Synth is made by some unknown boomer retard
Glad you're watching the interviews.

>Skycoin has existed for a longer time than most crypto projects and has produced nothing substantial as of yet
https://www.skyfud.com/products.html

>> No.14318360
File: 825 KB, 3188x1670, Skycoin-One-Coin-Rule-All.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14317747
KEK, this fud is so retarded.
I bet McAfee wishes the tattoo was fake, dopey old degenerate. Skycoin already dumped him because he begged for money.
Binance confirmed the strategic cooperation agreement.
Official Skyminers cost $1999 and you're guaranteed full payback in 24 months ON TOP OF normal Coin Hours rewards.
Or you can build your own Skyminer for as little as $40 (which is encouraged)
Wallet works beautifully lol, you can even buy Skycoin from the wallet with no KYC.
Who gives a fuck about obelisk anyway, it's not needed for Skywire or CX.
And Fiber chains can use whatever consensus algo they want.
The rest of this fud is literally plebbit-tier retarded, almost like it was written as a paraody of SKY fudders.
Buy now or stay poor faggot. $50 EOY. $800 next year. Fucking screencap this.

>> No.14318461

>>14318360
>The rest of this fud is literally plebbit-tier retarded

Where you think I got this shit from

>> No.14318824

>>14318193
>Pacman, flappy bird
Pacman, flappy bird etc doesnt count. Its not running on the blockchain, it could be created using GO, it has nothing to do with CX really

>Solar bankers, metallicoin
Solar bankers etc etc doesnt exist on Fiber, its literally a copy of "skycoin" with a rename because Fiber doesnt exist

>Mostly in locked repos
So for 6 years it has been locked into private repos for private development with no actual testing? Meanwhile Radix and others can create new and great consensus algorithms within 2 years? Also all the commits are about the skycoin whitepaper, bounties for translation and infographics, literally nothing substantial again

>Vague hand-waving
Ok lol, the amount of problems they've had within the last year is just astonishing

>10,000 Skywire nodes
1 Skyminer contains 8 nodes so that would be 1250 people running nodes, which again, is nothing substantial. And who cares when the nodes currently do nothing? Also skycoin has increadibly low volume

>That was practice run
Why would he need to practice his technobabble? He wouldnt need to practice, he should read of a script and use powerpoints to help him talk about the technical side of SKYCOIN and not babble about bitcoin and PRICES. Of course I watch it, I want Skycoin to be real but atm it looks like a bunch of retards who cant manage anything

>Robots for publicity
What publicity? The Skycoin telegram room? And why do they need publicity when it comes to robots? Why not focus on their core business instead of branching out wasting funds on meaningless stuff?

>Retarded fudders and brainlets
I ask real questions and criticize real problems, Sudo claims that I'm bad mouthing the project and refuses to discuss any criticism as if it's not valid because he and the other admins have literally 0 competence of anything technical

>Glad you're watching the interviews.
Of course, I just hope Synth actually isn't as retarded as he sounds when he starts with his technobabble

>website
Nope

>> No.14318975

>>14318824
Radix is old as fuck lol what. Seems like ur just feeding soft balls to the skyjeets at this point.

>> No.14319073

>>14318824

>Pacman, flappy bird etc doesnt count. Its not running on the blockchain, it could be created using GO, it has nothing to do with CX really
CX-Fiber integration was only implement last week brainlet. The games run on CX so they do count as CX games.

>Solar bankers etc etc doesnt exist on Fiber, its literally a copy of "skycoin" with a rename because Fiber doesnt exist
All the coins exist on Fiber, including Skycoin itself. Fiber is the name of the blockchain platform.

>So for 6 years it has been locked into private repos for private development with no actual testing?
It has been tested. But its release is not a priority right now because Skywire and CX don't need it.

>Ok lol, the amount of problems they've had within the last year is just astonishing
They're working on a lot of complicated things. Technical issues are to be expected.

>1 Skyminer contains 8 nodes
No. Many Skyminers contain a singe node.

>Why would he need to practice
Imagine being this retarded

>What publicity
The publicity that comes from doing cool stuff

>Sudo claims that I'm bad mouthing the project and refuses to discuss any criticism
Did Sudo hurt your feelings? If you want to criticize Skycoin there are other groups you can do that in. Why expect to be allowed to badmouth Skycoin in its main Telegram group?

>I just hope Synth actually isn't as retarded as he sounds
You're a poor judge of retardedness.

>Nope
Yep.

>> No.14319143

>>14318975
Radix is an old project yes, but the Tempo consensus algo havent been worked on for very long though, the lead dev + a few others managed to get it done in under 2 years, Skycoin with their big team still hasnt published anything about obelisk

>> No.14319266

>>14319143
Tempo wasn't created from ground zero in 2 years. Its due to the previous iterations that it was created

>> No.14319303

>>14319143
Seriously don't know why you're so butthurt about obelisk. You're really going to miss out on making money just because they're using a masternode for the time being? Many cryptos use masternodes permanently with no plan to change. The New York skynet will bring massive publicity to Skycoin and it literally doesn't need Obelisk or any other consensus algo to work. CX apps don't need obelisk. Fiber blockchains don't need obelisk (they can use a masternode or PoW or PoS or whatever the fuck consensus they choose). The Skycoin chain is choosing to use a masternode for now because it's the simplest approach, but they could use PoW or something else if they wanted to. It literally doesn't matter. Other coins might have focused on getting a new consensus algo done first, but there's no point in having a new algo if the platform doesn't have any functional real-world application.

>> No.14319313

>>14319073
>CX-Fiber integration was only implement last week brainlet.
My point exactly, doing it in java, go or "cx" doesnt really matter as it has nothing to do with skycoin or blockchain
>All the coins exist on Fiber
No they dont, can you show me the explorer for Fiber is a blockchain platform? Are they all separated? Oh right, yes they are they are all copies of skycoin running on their own with no interoperability, so no fiber then.

>It has been tested
In what way? Synth tested it on his personal computer? You realize it has to withstand a real test with several users using it at the same time? No public test has been done even though it has been in development for 6 years

>Technical issues are to be expected
The problems arent technical, they show nothing of the technical, the problems are within their own management

>No. Many Skyminers contain a singe node
Most Skyminers contain 8 nodes and a lot of people have more than 8 nodes alone

>Imagine being this retarded
Great comeback, Synth really needs to practice speaking about his lifework, i hate it when i forgot what i have been working on for the past 8 years

>The publicity that comes from doing cool stuff
Skycoin only has bad publicity so far, going into robots and not delivering on their core business is not going to garner positive attention, this is exactly what i mean with managing problems

>Did Sudo hurt your feelings?
Again, great argument. As I said, I am not badmouthing the project, I have valid criticism which admins wont respond to, I wont be allowed to discuss these concerns because apparently helping out the project by discussing shortcomings and coming up with a solution is bad. Or the admins just lack any technical understanding and cant even discuss said subjects

>> No.14319372

>>14319073
>>14319313

>You're a poor judge of retardedness.
I love when Synth goes of the babble about his involvement in bitcoin for the 24th time as much as everyone else, but I would want him to talk about skycoin instead and explain it thoroughly instead of "yeah we are doing cool stuff, robots, drones," and the typical "I CANT EVEN TALK ABOUT IT, THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON" still having nothing to show and not talking about anything related to skycoin, instead talks about how USA and WORLD GOVERNMENTS are using X and doing Z.

>>14319303
Not everyone is into tech to "make money" I really dont care about making money, I just want something like Skycoin/Skywire to succeed and if it actually is real, then they need to get their act together and start managing the project properly

>> No.14319401

>>14319266
No, previous iterations (emunie) was scratched. Tempo was built from scratch starting 2 years ago

>> No.14319431

I thought this was a dead project?

>> No.14319458

>>14319372
They act so 'woke' but they dont understand PR its kinda funny
>>14319401
You are assuming that trial and error doesnt exist. Scrapping the model doesnt imply you aren't building from the same ideas.

>> No.14319502

>>14319313
>I have valid criticism
LOL, you're just a whinger. And you don't seem to understand how CX or Fiber work. Each Fiber coin has is own blockchain. Here's the explorer for Solar Bankers: http://172.104.173.74:8001/app/blocks/1
And only the official Skyminers have 8 nodes. Most DIYs have 1 to 4 nodes, and there's far more DIYs than officials.
I reckon the robots/battlebots will attract a bit of attention, I think the plan is to control them over Skywire.
Don't know what your problem is with CX. You seem to be complaining that the games developed before Fiber integration don't integrate with Fiber? Well duh.

>apparently helping out the project by discussing shortcomings and coming up with a solution is bad
What solutions did you come up with?

>> No.14319507

>>14319458
>They act so 'woke' but they dont understand PR its kinda funny
What do you mean?

>You are assuming that trial and error doesnt exist. Scrapping the model doesnt imply you aren't building from the same ideas.
Emunie had 2 iterations with different protocols before they renamed to Radix and started from scratch again. And going from a DAG to DLT is not building on the same ideas. How could you even say that tempo, which is a totally new consensus algo is building on the same ideas?

>> No.14319526

>>14317591
Faggot synth is just going to dump his billions of coins on you all over again. He got "kidnapped" what a crock of shit. He just exit scammed and came back for more, and you retards are lapping it up. This shit has been around 5 years and they have achieved NOTHING.

>> No.14319529

>>14317747
>>14318824
>muh 1200 people run nodes
You fuck wits are insufferable. You realize what 51% attack is right? And that there are not +8000 individuals mining btc?
>muh mining premined coins
You’ve not done any research. STFU.

Tell me though about how those linkies you’ve got are doing. /biz/ used to be great, but has devolved into THE scam you talk of.

>> No.14319564
File: 391 KB, 1770x1804, Skycoin-Top-6-GitHub.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14319431
It's literally the most active project out there. They spent the whole bear market releasing new hardware, wallets, CX updates, getting on new exchanges, building the community etc. Look at GitHub, it's consistently ranked in the top-10 for activity.

>> No.14319582

>>14319507
How would they have reached the conclusions they did without their previous failures?

>> No.14319584

>>14319502
>And you don't seem to understand how CX or Fiber work
CX doesnt "work" its a language dialect of GO with new features according to the docs, Kotlin to Java, CX to GO

>Each Fiber coin has is own blockchain
Yes and they are not interoperable, so they are not on some "fiber platform" as you call it, they are merely copies of the same blockchain with a different names. What does Fiber as a platform give Solar bankers? Thats right, it gives them nothing, its just a copy and it does nothing. Ethereum does have Smart contracts and you can send the ERC tokens through the platform, the same isnt true for Skycoin, and why is that? Because there is no platform

Give me one example of what Fiber can do currently

>> No.14319630

>>14318360
>Who gives a fuck about obelisk anyway, it's not needed

imagine actually believing this

>> No.14319637

>>14319526
LOL, there's not even a billion coins in existence you fucking mongoloid.
The home invasion happened and the scammers who stole/dumped the coins spent 8 months in a Chinese prison.
You can read the police report and court documents here. https://www.skyfud.com/kidnap.html
Contact details are there too if you want to contact the Chinese officials to confirm what happened.

Your fud is unbelievably weak. You mad bro? You probably invested in some ERC-20 shit like SUB or Holo, right?

>> No.14319672

>>14319564
They havent actually released any hardware and all the updates for the wallet are merely cosmetic or localization

>>14319582
Conclusions from a failed project is not something you bring into a new project, sure you learn from your mistakes as in what you shouldnt do but Skycoin surely should have had enough time to develop their Obelisk algorithm which was written by Houwu Chen 8 years ago, shouldnt they? Radix did still develop a new one from scratch within 2 years

>> No.14319673

>>14319637
I bought skycoin at $40 bucks and watched it evaporate into nothing mostly because of how much of massive scamming faggot synth is. Good thing I didnt buy very much. I cant wait to see all the nothing this achieves in the next 5 years.

>> No.14319693

>>14319584
>CX doesnt "work"
Of course it works, that's how there are games developed with it.

>Yes and they are not interoperable,
They're not suppose to be "interoperable" whatever that means. Each chain is independent, although they'll all be able to trade with each other on the SKY DEX.

>Give me one example of what Fiber can do currently
It can be used to launch coins like Skycoin, Solar Bankers, MDL etc.

>> No.14319743
File: 93 KB, 800x600, SKY-Hardware-Table.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14319672
>They havent actually released any hardware
The Skyminer in my room must be an illusion then.

Also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Lh47FGKA8

>> No.14319764

>>14319672
>sure you learn from your mistakes as in what you shouldnt do
Exactly, without the previous experience there is no Tempo. Obelisk is bs until proven otherwise imo

>> No.14319783

>>14319693
>Of course it works, that's how there are games developed with it.
Reading comprehension isnt your strong side is it? I didnt mean that CX doesnt work, reread what I said

>They're not suppose to be "interoperable" whatever that means. Each chain is independent, although they'll all be able to trade with each other on the SKY DEX.

Exactly, so there is no Fiber platform, there is copied blockchains and a DEX that isnt in development, because it has apparently been outsourced to a thirdparty which stopped working on it

You realize we already have different blockchains right? You realize that with a DEX you can send Bitcoin and swap it form Ethereum? This is nothing new

>Give me one example of what Fiber can do currently
I can make copies of Ethereum and Bitcoin by copying the source code as well, this as I said is not a platform, it does nothing its techonbabble.

>> No.14319791

>>14319673
It spent like a week at $40. Imagine being dumb enough to buy at the peak. Anyway, no matter what alt you bought at that time, the result would have been the same. They all crashed. It's called a bear market. But if you feel the need to blame Synth for your mistake then go right ahead. Maybe if you call him a scammer frequently enough you might make him cry. Boo hoo.

>> No.14319856

>>14319743
The Skyminer was released before the bear market, you claimed they released new hardware during the bearmarket which they have not done, the hardware wallet is not released and we dont even know if its working or actually exists.
And thats a cute picture of some other unreleased stuff which we also dont know if its working, for all you know it could be a computer board from a RC car in a plastic case with a plastic black thing that isnt even connected to anything. For example, in that picture the antennas contain no board or anything else to indicate that it is able to receive anything, its a shell

>>14319764
>Exactly, without the previous experience there is no Tempo.
Well, I dont agree but I can see what you mean
>Obelisk is bs until proven otherwise imo
Of course.

>> No.14319874

>>14319783
>it does nothing
I can see why Sudo banned you. Good call. You are clueless. Of course people can copy ETH/BTC and have a new blockchain with their inherent scalability, cost and speed issues. Or they can launch a coin on Fiber with fast/free transactions and infinite scalability.

>> No.14319902

Why is this shit on like 0 exchanges outside binance?

>> No.14319943

>>14319874
Explain to me what it does instead, as I told you Fiber does nothing and you dont launch a coin "on Fiber" you copy the Skycoin blockchain and rename it. What I'm saying is that copying their blockchain and saying that you're using "Fiber" is just wrong, it's the same as copying Ethereum, Bitcoin, Nano or whatever, therefore Fiber as a platform does not exist.

Anycoin with a masternode setup can have fast and free transactions, its consensus that creates the problem of fast and free transactions, so until obelisk is released Skycoin can not claim to have solved this.

>> No.14319975

>>14319856
>we also dont know if its working

Tell you what. Wait until the NYC meshnet is up and running, and more hardware has been released, and lots of games/apps are running on CX, and then you can FOMO in when the price is 50X, but at least you'll have your "proof". I mean, that's how to make real money isn't it anon? You should avoid all possible risk and only buy in when it has already achieved mass adoption. The absolute state of this board. I remember when /biz was about identifying high potential projects where we can make a lot of money. Biz used to love Skycoin, but now it's just filled with low-IQ whinging pajeets shilling their ERC20 tokens. BAKA.

>> No.14319988

>>14319902

Fiat to SKY: www.skycoin.net/buy-fiat
Binance: www.binance.com
Coinswitch: https://exchange.skycoin.net
Iquant: www.5iquant.org
OnePageX: www.onepagex.com
Buy Sky: www.buysky.org (website certificate expired Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE)
Bitbns: www.bitbns.com
Finexbox: www.finexbox.com
Lbank: https://www.lbank.io
XBTS: https://ex.xbts.io

You can also buy/trade directly from within the Skycoin wallet (no KYC needed).

>> No.14320003

>>14315312
You’re right I don’t and I don’t want to

>> No.14320024

>>14319975
>1 meshnet working
>Couple of apps working
>A few hardware projects released
>Mass adoption
Mass adoption doesnt happen over night, even if I cared about making money I would have plenty of time to catch the wave before the "mass adoption" phase. As I said, I want this project to succeed because the idea of a free internet is great, the execution right now however is horrible, and yes I rather wait to see whether there is anything of substance to the claims they are making. There is no point in jumping over board on any cryptoproject, we will all see which one gets mass adoption and be able to get in on it fairly early anyway. You're delusional if you think mass adoption will happen over night

>> No.14320076

>>14319943
>you dont launch a coin "on Fiber" you copy the Skycoin blockchain and rename it

Bit more to it than that. Each project starts off with a base blockchain that can be customized to the needs and desires of the project. The Skycoin Coin Hours mechanism comes built-in as well, if desired, offering free and fast transactions. When a project launches using Fiber, it will get listed on one of Skycoin’s decentralized exchanges (coming soon) immediately upon launch, and at no cost. Fiber also provides the other necessary components to operate safely and securely like mobile and desktop wallets, hardware wallets, dedicated hardware nodes, and standardized deployment for applications. Fiber peer-chains will be simple to scale out because the dedicated hardware platforms allow operators of their individual blockchain to easily buy more of the resource type (storage, computation, bandwidth) they need and connect it to their existing hardware infrastructure.

No, you can't do this by "copying Bitcoin".

>> No.14320168

>>14320024
> see which one gets mass adoption
> get in on it early

I don't think you've thought this through.

>> No.14320185

>>14320076
This is exactly what im saying, its a copy of skycoin, there is no "platform", its copies of one blockchain which then is supposed to run through a DEX (which hasnt been developed and it being developed by a third party that stopped development)

There is nothing different to this than copying for example Ethereum and having your Ethereum clone work on a "Ethereum wallet" or be able to create "ERC20" tokens, of course they are compatible with other software hardware, they are copies.

Also the whole idea of having different wallets for different coins is idiotic, users can barely control one wallet and you'll try to push several wallets onto them to hold different coins, this is not the future of crypto and as UX its terrible.

>Fiber peer-chains will be simple to scale out because the dedicated hardware platforms allow operators of their individual blockchain to easily buy more of the resource type (storage, computation, bandwidth) they need and connect it to their existing hardware infrastructure.
This is not the definition of easy, this is the definition scaling by hardware which is expensive and corporate first

>> No.14320221

>>14320168
>I don't think you've thought this through.
Bitcoin is owned by less than 0.1% of the world, if you buy bitcoin today you're still early if it would be adopted by even 10%, so if Skycoin shows anything promising regarding their technology and they get some adoption, for example 2 cities or more using Skywire you'd still be very early for buying skycoin, do I need to remind you that the average person isnt interested in crypto?

>> No.14320354

>>14320185

You're not making any sense. Fiber is a blockchain platform. Skycoin is one of the coins running on the Fiber platform.
Yes you could also clone Ethereum but Ethereum is slow and expensive and doesn't scale. Fiber is better.
The DEX will be part of the Skycoin wallet, so you'll be able to see all Fiber coins from the same wallet.

>> No.14320422

>>14320354
There is no platform. Show me the platform. Show me what the platform can do, show me anything regarding the platform.

So I have for example Solar banker coins in the Solar wallet and Skycoin in the Skywallet and then when I use the Skywallet I will be able to see/use my Solar coins from the Solar wallet?

>> No.14320463

I've been following this project for one and a half year, sometimes I am a huge believer and sometimes I am full of doubts if they will actually deliver something concrete.

I guess we will have to wait to see...

I'm confy with my small bag

>> No.14320528
File: 52 KB, 1020x1008, 12312452352.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14320354
>https://github.com/SolarBankers/Solar-Bankers-Coin/commit/6e3336e23405a320667a2b60ba2b8ba5cd79caa9

>https://github.com/SolarBankers/Solar-Bankers-Coin/commit/a7c6652020de0267ca4eacd8fbc97687a58ef372

Wow look, its almost as if someone... COPIED the Skycoin blockchain and just posted it all to github under a different name!

>> No.14320539

>>14320221
>thinking 10% of people will ever want buttcorn

>> No.14321481

Can I mine sky with only one raspberry pi?

>> No.14322698

The artificial price suppression of Skycoin is now over. The malicious actors are all taken care of and gone. Look at all of the software, hardware, and language R&D here to see just how much value there is here. Look at the market cap of our hardware sales last year and how they eclipsed Skycoin's market cap. Look at how thin the order books are. Look at how many products are being released or about to be released. Look a the rate of adoption. Look at any aspect of Skycoin, Skywire, CX, Obelisk, CXO, Fiber, the Skyminers 2.0's proprietary SoC, the custom Skywallet, the various new antennae, etc., to see how much value is here. Look at how old Skycoin is, begun in late 2010, and how our team has focused only on R&D rather than marketing up until last year. Look at the number of Skywire nodes globally and how in one year it's doubled the size of the 16 year old Tor network and grown ~4,000 nodes larger thant the 11 year old Bitcoin network.

>> No.14322707

>>14321481

Yes you can. But you will earn more SKY the more nodes you have. Up to 8 nodes during testnet but you can have as many nodes as you want in mainnet.

>> No.14322891

>>14319791
Link didn't crash
BNB didnt crash

>> No.14322985

>>14322891
They both crashed. Everything crashed. Even BTC.
LINK and BNB have probably made the best recoveries though.
But BNB is being pumped by CZ. It's his exchange, and he's rich. He has enough money to make the price be whatever he wants.