[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 163 KB, 485x603, 1549735990185.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14309498 No.14309498 [Reply] [Original]

Basically what this guy said. The whole of crypto is just massive scams and bullshit, I've been in it since the very beginning on /g/ when Bitcoin news hit us. Since then nothing has really changed. Some shops kinda accept crypto and that's about it, in 10 years. The government is still wary, blockchain tech as it stands with Bitcoin for instance is still very non-functional. The whole ecosystem is highly susceptible to manipulation, for fucks sake, Bitcoin went from $500 to $19,000 in like a fucking year or something because some wanker printed a load of fake money (Tether) to pump it which in turn pumped the rest of crypto. Crypto as tech is still primitive if it's using a blockchain, the 'developers' in charge are cancerous retards, the exchanges are all chink scam bucket shops like Boinance and the market can swing 10% overnight for no apparent reason. Imagine having most of your net worth in Bitcoin, doesn't even matter what coin because they're all scams which follow Bitcoin's chart almost verbatim. You wake up and find 10% of your net worth is gone. Next month you're up 20%, the week after that it's crashed 14%. Two months later it's up by 168%. The ride will never stop. People don't put money into things which never stop swinging wildly without any apparent reason.

This is what happens when you give any iota of power to average people. Scams, bullshit and dumb systems. Normies should never have been able to have any control over anything. Groups of normies equals fuckups.

I went off on a bit of a tangent but what I meant to say is blockchain and crypto is a meme, companies just play along so they don't look so dated and out of touch with tech but they don't actually care much. Smart contracts are an even bigger meme, vulnerable, complicated. Decentralised oracles are meme squared. I've never been wrong about a long term investment.

>> No.14309508

who cares about the technology?
we hit 20k without any use cases, so we can do it again. number go up is all that matters.

>> No.14309509
File: 752 KB, 1008x756, IMG_5498.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14309498
Listen friends, there's a lot of misinformation and manipulation out there, in my experience, the biggest danger with crypto (and investing in general) is being easily influenced into investing in some tokens and then realizing you were just a sucker buying a shill's bags. We've all been here, folks. This crypto space is still immature, driven by greed, flooded with opportunists and is more dominated by marketing than by real value... and there are so many different projects all offering wonderful groundbreaking promises that it's very difficult to keep track of what's legit, what's a scam, and what's a big nothing... Well, do you remember the rick roll troll meme? Well the same folks who came up with that troll joke, 4chan (also known as Anonymous), has been orchestrating secret raids on reddit to downvote every thread discussing this particular token. Now think about this, who would FUD their own investment instead of shilling it? We all shill the tokens we own to our friends and family, so why are they doing this? It doesn't make sense, right? Well they're just doing it for fun, it seems... "as a joke", yup, just like the rick roll meme. All I'm saying is, be careful if you're thinking of buying this one, folks. Personally I'll be waiting until it proves itself to be more than just a joke and reaches at least 10 dollars before taking the risk to buy in, just to be safe. Smart move is to be patient and let the market decides if it can be trusted.

>> No.14309517

>>14309498
it's funny because your whole block of text is debunked by one word.
>libra
/thread.

>> No.14309559

Basically what this guy said. The whole of crypto is just massive scams and bullshit, I've been in it since the very beginning on /g/ when Bitcoin news hit us. Since then nothing has really changed. Some shops kinda accept crypto and that's about it, in 10 years. The government is still wary, blockchain tech as it stands with Bitcoin for instance is still very non-functional. The whole ecosystem is highly susceptible to manipulation, for fucks sake, Bitcoin went from $500 to $19,000 in like a fucking year or something because some wanker printed a load of fake money (Tether) to pump it which in turn pumped the rest of crypto. Crypto as tech is still primitive if it's using a blockchain, the 'developers' in charge are cancerous retards, the exchanges are all chink scam bucket shops like Boinance and the market can swing 10% overnight for no apparent reason. Imagine having most of your net worth in Bitcoin, doesn't even matter what coin because they're all scams which follow Bitcoin's chart almost verbatim. You wake up and find 10% of your net worth is gone. Next month you're up 20%, the week after that it's crashed 14%. Two months later it's up by 168%. The ride will never stop. People don't put money into things which never stop swinging wildly without any apparent reason.

This is what happens when you give any iota of power to average people. Scams, bullshit and dumb systems. Normies should never have been able to have any control over anything. Groups of normies equals fuckups.

I went off on a bit of a tangent but what I meant to say is blockchain and crypto is a meme, companies just play along so they don't look so dated and out of touch with tech but they don't actually care much. Smart contracts are an even bigger meme, vulnerable, complicated. Decentralised oracles are meme squared. I've never been wrong about a long term investment.

>> No.14309595

>>14309559
Listen friends, there's a lot of misinformation and manipulation out there, in my experience, the biggest danger with crypto (and investing in general) is being easily influenced into investing in some tokens and then realizing you were just a sucker buying a shill's bags. We've all been here, folks. This crypto space is still immature, driven by greed, flooded with opportunists and is more dominated by marketing than by real value... and there are so many different projects all offering wonderful groundbreaking promises that it's very difficult to keep track of what's legit, what's a scam, and what's a big nothing... Well, do you remember the rick roll troll meme? Well the same folks who came up with that troll joke, 4chan (also known as Anonymous), has been orchestrating secret raids on reddit to downvote every thread discussing this particular token. Now think about this, who would FUD their own investment instead of shilling it? We all shill the tokens we own to our friends and family, so why are they doing this? It doesn't make sense, right? Well they're just doing it for fun, it seems... "as a joke", yup, just like the rick roll meme. All I'm saying is, be careful if you're thinking of buying this one, folks. Personally I'll be waiting until it proves itself to be more than just a joke and reaches at least 10 dollars before taking the risk to buy in, just to be safe. Smart move is to be patient and let the market decides if it can be trusted.

>> No.14309604

>>14309595

>> No.14309634

>>14309509

what the fuck are you talking about, that text of yours is like an episode on south park

>> No.14309657

>>14309634
One day while Sergey was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Sergey stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Sergey which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Sergey Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Sergey: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Sergey's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Sergey's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Sergey and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Sergey: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Sergey's nice round ass. Sergey: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Sergey and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. Adylyn came inside and found Sergey, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.