[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 4 KB, 200x200, 8898A263-92A4-45E0-846C-0148642239D2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14255152 No.14255152 [Reply] [Original]

https://protocol.quantstamp.com/

It costs 50,000 QSP to stake a become a node, while each scan makes 1,000 QSP (that’s the floor for now, control of this floor will eventually be decentralized to token holders). This means it only takes 50 scans to recoup your investment, and you can see how often they come in on the explorer I linked to above.

>> No.14256474
File: 260 KB, 1024x888, 1517785733475.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.14256664

>>14255152
I was invested in QSP until I realized that there are so many bagholders from 2018's Jan alt season that this will simply have problems to take off rapidly.

Good & needed product tho.

There are just better options at the moment.

>> No.14257346

lol OP is a cocksucking faggot
>you will never break even on the hardware requirements to run their dogshit slow and resource piggy scanning software
>Americans are 80 days away from not being to buy the QSP token so good luck having anyone run the scanner
>Richard Ma breaks his promises all the time about Quantstamp
>QSP is some of the heaviest bags in all of crypto and there is going to epic dumping and price flattening for years that will prevent anyone from profiting
>Did I mention Richard Ma lies through his teeth about everything Quantstamp related and has a history of breaking every promise on the project?
>Absolute best case scenario is Quantstamp Incorporated gets bought out and the scanner goes private as there is Zero (0) point to having it run distributed
>Read into the new protocol they need a new token called QASP to function, so get fucked QSP "hodlers" lmao
>staking your QSP/QASP you can and will lose everything as the rewards are based on ensuring a smart contract doesn't get hacked - you are literally giving the financial incentive to every black hat to fuck you

>> No.14257530

>>14257346
Lol part of the same brigade that fuds link? A lot of the is simply not true. It’s not very expensive to run the node, especially if you have the hardware already. There also will not a be a second “QASP” token, all their protocols will use QSP. But hey more money for me then lol

>> No.14257658
File: 1.07 MB, 150x200, 1542074191105.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14257530
Price out in fiat renting a vm meeting their minimum requirements. Then tell me how you're going to profit on $20 a month getting a scan?
Tell me how American businesses are going to purchase the QSP token to run the scans after Binance kicks them off?
Look at the wallets and tell me how anyone is not going to dump their bags for years.
Funny you don't address how Richard Ma broke all promises about Proof of Caring (lmoa), airdrops, fiat payments, and initial node whitelisting. But he will totally do fine on this!
And lastly you are not addressing how the entire Roi for staking is based on betting against blackhats from attacking your underlying assets, while giving them them money to do so. This isn't passive staking - it's active infosec management and you will see people wiped out overnight from this model. But funny how Quantstamp Inc won't lose out, just the hodlers and stakers.