[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 304 KB, 1562x1562, holochain_logo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14239333 No.14239333 [Reply] [Original]

Holo is about to make a lot of people who are selling very angry, they are going to immensely regret it. Everyone needs to relax about holoports. The software that goes into them is something that has never been built before, it is completely revolutionary tech that needs time to fully develop and mature.

Going further, the software might have been done on schedule and the holoports thus would have shipped much quicker, however there were clear business intentions to swap to rust, these intentions seem to align directly with potentially massive partners down the road, aka Mozilla.

This project is not just a simple fork of other blockchain projects or copy and past code like most of the crypto market, this stuff takes time to mature and be built in a way that will not only function correctly but also garner massive mainstream adoption. It won't matter long term if you had to wait a few months extra to get your holoports, as long as Holochain/Holo can achieve what they set out to in the whitepaper this project is going to absolutely explode. It's just matter of time and patience on our end.

That time is coming soon, just take a look at some of the new projects that are building truly revolutionary economic markets on top of the holochain framework. This is not your typical "increase TPS by X" type project, this is a monumental once in a lifetime technological/paradigm shift that will bring financial freedom to the individuals capable of seeing the early potential and holding through the adversity.

>> No.14239368

WELL I THINK HOLO SUCKS

>> No.14239414

STOP telling people about this shit coin im trying to get my stack to 500k before people really invest in it

>> No.14239431

When will I make it with 5M HOT?

>> No.14239434

checked

>> No.14239456

And why should I buy Holo over, say, Link, which I could also afford?

>> No.14239476

>>14239333
Oh, another bullshit project with a bullshit use case for bullshit software that doesn't exist. I think I'll go all in.

>> No.14239585

I sold off a million of these for LINK, gonna keep the rest for suicide insurance

>> No.14239602
File: 14 KB, 378x396, 1560289000699.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14239333
checked, and it's true that holo is a better design than any blockchain for internet 4.0. Having an decentralized asset backed eventually stable crypto currency is also 1000 times better than any crypto ponzi.

Holo code is very good, mozilla is very good. I think there is a potential for x100 with this, but it will take time, especially because of the software rewrite.
Right now I would guess that the money is coming to LINK and ETH tho. We are finally connecting the eth blockchain, smartcontract network to the real world where real value gets created and more with the tech.
Holo=distributed internet/airbnb of computing power
eth/link=decentralized/automated finance$
>>14239456 read that

>> No.14239625

>>14239476
> muh holoports shippping out next month
> muh revolution of the internet

740k and accumulating

>> No.14239638

>>14239476

Holochain as a framework does not force global consensus, and instead allows for the developer to create whichever consensus mechanism they desire, all the way down to local true P2P consensus. Blockchain is naturally unscalable because you are forced to have many nodes come agreeance on a problem before you can have a transaction go through. The reality is that most use cases for decentralized applications do not need global consensus, and thus it is not necessary.

Think if you want to sell your phone to your friend, do you need 30 other people to allow you to do so? Of course not, you are to determine your own rules for that transaction and make the deal P2P. Unfortunately with Blockchain this is not possible, but with holochain it is, and it allows for the framework to have truly scalable P2P applications built on top of it.

Holo the hosting app is like Airbnb for hosting, where anyone in the world will be able to profit off of their spare computing power. When applications enter the holochain framework they need holofuel to host their applications onto the traditional internet, which will make using holochain apps as easy as entering traditional website. This need for holofuel and the availability for people to host in their computers/holoports will create a supply/demand market that pushed the price exponentially higher. Holochain is creating an entirely new ecosystem, with application stores, accounting systems, system modules similar to like ERP systems for managing aspects, etc. It's truly brilliant, but takes time to develop, but when it is conplete watch out it's going to be a wild ride. Link is a component project, but with its current rise in value you will maximize returns by flipping it into holochain before people start to catch on, you don't want to chase the green pump with link either.

>> No.14239659

I recently bought 1.5 million HOT so it better fucking goes up!