[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 218 KB, 600x579, 1308079089001.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1414327 No.1414327 [Reply] [Original]

Can you actually call yourself a business-student if you're not majoring in accounting, finance or econ?

>> No.1414334

>Be international relations major
>Live in international dorm
>Make more international business contacts than frat-boy/sororstitute business majors
>Start my own business right out of college doing import/export while considering if it's worth it to break into diplomatic work
>The "business" students work in corporate jobs pushing papers and doing bitch work for the people with actual responsibility and decision making powers and mostly hate it in spite of decent pay

You tell me why you'd want to tell people that you're a business student in the first place anon.

>> No.1414385

>>1414327
I read /biz/ so I know more then most professional traders on Wall Street today.

Sure, my account is in the red, but that just mean im learning.

>> No.1414845

>>1414334
>thinking that an outlier of a statistically small sample is representative of a vastly larger population
>having a bachelors degree and not knowing basic stats

Well for starters, business students actually take statistics and can interpret and apply those principles in everyday life which is a skill that you apparently lack.