[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 38 KB, 334x506, Its time....jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14067674 No.14067674 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone else work in a Corporate Strategy group? For being one of the more sought after corporate groups its really fucking hard to find any discussion online about it.

Here's a few questions to start us off:

>What type of company do you work for
>What's your current role
>How did you get into Corporate Strategy
>What are your career plans going forward

>F500 Healthcare Sector
>Analyst
>Started in FP&A for a year out of college, moved to my current company in -
Okay enough of this bullshit. That should keep the jannies from suspecting anything... Now. Gentlemen please here me out. For I now have to make the most important announcement I have ever made on this board and it will most likely be my last... I've enjoyed every single moment of shitposting I've had with you all here through good times and bad, but all things must come to their rightful conclusion...

So without further ado, it is time for me to make my grandest and final announcement...

*[BREATHS DEEPLY]*

Linkies and Gentlemen...

*[stares at martini as the seconds grow short, fondly looking back on all those times where shitposting and coinposting ran free]*

*[looking fondly towards the sky, reminiscing of every time Bobos and Mumus had a verbal brawl]*

... I'm sorry... I just... had to wipe away a rain drop that fell upon my eye... These unexpected rain showers can be quite the bother... heh...

Now... for the big moment...

>> No.14067679

nigger

>> No.14067702
File: 29 KB, 334x506, for saying goodbye.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bitcoin will go to 0 because it's a slow, worthless dinosaur boomer coin. Bitcoin is preventing the market from growing because of its glacially slow transaction speed and fees. Once bitcoin is dead we will all be better off...

But regardless... I WILL NEVER EVER SALE MY LINKIES, MY ETHERS, MY BEANS, MY CHEESE, NOR MY OTHER SHITCOINS AND SCAMCOINS!! NOT TO YOU FUCKING KIKES OR ANYONE ELSE!!

AND FINALLY FOR THE LAST TIME EVER!!!

[BREATHS DEEPER THAN EVER BEFORE!]

FUCK ROASTIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK LIBS
FUCK QUEERS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK DISCORD TRANNIES
FUCK NAMBLA
FUCK NCHAIN
FUCK CREG
FUCK COMMIES
FUCK NO-LINKERS
FUCK SERGAY
FUCK YOUR MOTHER
FUCK WALL STREET
FUCK THE SYSTEM
FUCK FAKETOSHI
FUCK SCAMMERS
FUCK ROTHSCHILDS
FUCK BOBO
FUCK KIKES

AND MOST OF ALL!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!

FUCK THE FUCKING JANNIES!!!

GOODBYE EVERYONE!! I LOVED YOU ALL!!! NO HOMO!!! GOODBYE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNfHU748SYQ

>> No.14067716
File: 82 KB, 876x527, 1558840480707.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14067702
A-Anon.? Where are you going?

>> No.14067725
File: 66 KB, 1024x687, 1555739045691.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14067702
OP? Why wont you answer?

>> No.14068637
File: 92 KB, 486x494, 1551734623556.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14067702
Why do otherwise intelligent gentlemen still cling to such an outdated and unusable technology? It's one thing to speculate that its price will remain somewhat high, because of all the sunk costs, but a very different different one to say it's going anywhere. Unless there's an unexpected breakthrough that solves its problems, Bitcoin will be eventually abandoned, there's no doubt about that.

I applaud your bravery!