[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 400 KB, 1500x1000, Craig-Wright-Chalkboard-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14053875 No.14053875 [Reply] [Original]

>Be office wagie for BigCorp tm
>Company engages in pride month and has a bunch of posters about diversity and inclusion
>One sign in particular is about gays and I autistically try to joke about it to a coworker
>"oh wow they made a sign just for me. heh, heh"
>co worker doesn't think that I'm joking
>other people with in earshot don't think I am joking
>I try to say that I am joking but everyone thinks I trying to cover up being gay
>Try to say that I am not gay and I actually get a little mad about it, no one believes me because I'm only one in the office who isn't married
>Just give up trying to explain that I am joking and sit at my wage cage till it's time to leave
>come back to work with a bunch of apologizes and an email from HR saying that they are proud about how brave i am and that no one should have to lie about being gay and that being gay is something to be proud of
>they want me to lead a diversity workshop with a muslim lady from another branch.

How do I make money from this?

>> No.14053886

>>14053875
suck one million dicks. $1 buck a pop

>> No.14053895

>>14053875
>top kek
Pic related

>> No.14054730

>>14053886
Wow this gets funnier every time.