[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 463 KB, 860x596, Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 1.45.55 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14040901 No.14040901 [Reply] [Original]

why dont you become an affiliate marketing chad anon?

>> No.14040923

>>14040901
because affiliates are literally the pajeets of e-commerce. they are the lowest tier in the pyramid that do the hard work, bear all the risk and the merchant is the chad that has zero costs and zero risks. furthermore, affiliates are routinely robbed by the networks i.e. part of the sales are not accounted for.

>> No.14040945
File: 1.43 MB, 1092x846, 1558227007169.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14040923
I know affiliates who literally stop waging from their network contributions in the span of a year of part time commitment. it depends on the company you work with, and how reliable & trustworthy they are.

>> No.14040961

>>14040923
what's cucked is having to deliver a product, handle shipping, handle your payment processor getting banned, or going to jail for fraud for scamming people while your affiliates get away scot free.

>> No.14040967

>>14040945
every network is fleecing their affiliates, it's an open secret. another issue with this work is it's always temporary, you always need to hustle. one months you make big bucks and then suddenly it crashed down and you have nothing. i'd rather wagecuck desu.

>> No.14041196

>>14040901
I've started AM nearly a year ago, did white hat-only camps, over the first three months managed to scale quite a bit to the daily profit within the range of 1.5-2.5k.

I've used the money I earned to invest in crypto and launch my own digitally distributed nutra-related product which, during the good days, brings in 10k+ in profits.

AM is difficult as it requires patience, creativity and specific marketing skills. So it is definitely not for everyone. I'm good at working angles, writing copies, design and coding. I don't do most of the work myself, but my skills are crucial to managing a team of designers, media buyers, copywriters and developers.

If you have a natural talent for a spin, angles, and, basically, packaging worthless bullshit so that an average normie would want to part with his $, go for it.

>> No.14041276 [DELETED] 
File: 179 KB, 1200x900, 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Because only im interested at Bitcoin, and we all know who is our /biz/ daddy (w)right? ;)

>> No.14041289 [DELETED] 
File: 179 KB, 1200x900, 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Because im only interested at Bitcoin, and we all know who is our /biz/ daddy (w)right? ;)

>> No.14041538

>>14041196
based. i have also done AM for nutra in the past with some success. wanted to start again soon. i used to do a lot of SEO but this time i wanna focus on CPM/CPC. i am always looking for like-minded people, maybe we can keep in touch if you are interested.

my burner email is bizanonx@yandex.com

>> No.14041595

>>14041538
>based. i have also done AM for nutra in the past with some success. wanted to start again soon. i used to do a lot of SEO but this time i wanna focus on CPM/CPC. i am always looking for like-minded people, maybe we can keep in touch if you are interested.

You should come to STM forums.

BTW I am doing FB+email+push traffic. FB and nutra don't combine well but I've learned to stay afloat.

>> No.14042228

>>14040923
Not necessarily true.
>bear all the risk and the merchant is the chad that has zero costs and zero risks
There's only risk if you're paying for traffic.

>> No.14042269

>>14042228
the risk is getting sued, going to jail, or losing your bank/credit card provider, or supplier. If he thinks being an affiliate is more risky than being an advertiser, he's fucking retarded. Also you can easily get scammed by affiliates as well, through methods I won't share here. Affiliate fraud is rampant

>> No.14042300

>>14042269
Affiliate fraud is like the easiest thing to do.
Sandbox, vps, vpn, click bots. If any of the advertiser and merchant thinks even a bit of the traffick is real they are retarded Boomers who deserve to be scammed and robbed

>> No.14042315

>>14040901
making 1500+ Euros / Month for the last 5 years. 100% passive since 2 years not even some link building or social media postings

>> No.14042403

i have 8,5k real instagram followers and i've tried some AM through my page. I'm a fitness model and post pics of my workouts, daily life, trips etc.. it's based around me.
What i've come to realize is that literally nobody gives a flying fuck about any product at all.
>get 25% discount code on scandinavia's most popular supplement online store
>make a story on insta with ¨dm me for a 25% discount¨
>get like 5-10 dms
>none of them buy anything
What i've made most of my money on, is making meal plans and workout plans to people that think that they'll end up looking like me if they just do x workout and eat x things. But it's so unconsistent and annoying.
I'm working on a website, where they can buy specific plans, make orders, get in touch me etc... Will have some sections with a lot of information regarding excercising, health benefits and so on. The website is also centered around me.
Any tips when it comes to AM? It might be a tough process when everything is based around me and my physique, but there are a lot of dumb retards out there to milk dry of money.
My website has relevant ads, but they ads are shit deals. 5-10% from total orders go to me, so it has to get a fuckton of traffick to get me anywhere