[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 62 KB, 506x395, 1542151107813.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14038326 No.14038326 [Reply] [Original]

I only have 200k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it. All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda.

It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 500k before mainnet for fucks sake. Link is only going to $5 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it.

The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity.

All of that isn't going to happen anymore. The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $5. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 20 cents, to $5 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $5. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 200k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on.

>> No.14038358

thanks fren, I just sold my 100k LINK stack. there was no way I was going to make it. Thanks for showing me the light.

>> No.14038361

>>14038326
KYS swinglinker

>> No.14038364

>>14038326
sell link for ltc wait another year have 30 million?

>> No.14038379
File: 14 KB, 275x183, WE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

it's weird. in the beginning I was fudding Link to accumulate more. which I did ultimately when it was around 13 cent. I amassed 300K Link. I definately think I have enough to make it. the problem though is that I can't stop fudding my own investment where I am literally all\-in with my life savings. I designed some of the most hated and posted memes regarding Chainlink. again... I am all\-in with my live savings and I have no intention whatsoeva to shill this project. instead I went to insane lengths to meme fud whenever I can. sometimes I sit a whole day in front of the screen and I FUD FUD FUD FUD. I don't something is wrong with me. but since I have invested in Chainlink I feel verydifferent. my behavior makes absolutely no sense... yet I am 100% sure I have to FUD my own investment.

>> No.14038382

>>14038326
Hey this is Sergey. I know I have a lot more LINK than a lot of you here, but this FUD is getting me worried. Do you think I'm going to make it with my stack? I only have a few hundred million...

>> No.14038399

>>14038379
This unironically. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnerships came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during the alt bear market lots of anons and took advantage of this and fudded this coin to all the late money and newfags that bought inDecember/January and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

>> No.14038417

>>14038326
>I'm going to put half a million dollars in for maybe a 5x
>in crypto

Hilarious.

>> No.14038454

Fundamentally, we are all in this together frens

>> No.14038623

>>14038326
Was a hard pill to swallow but it'll be better for us in the long run. We had a good run boys. The memories we had a long the way is all that matters.

>> No.14038696

>>14038326
Gonna need a tldr, zir.

>> No.14038824

>>14038696
Stay away from link as they slowly bleed due to the team exit scamming