[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 300x168, geafea.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13971535 No.13971535 [Reply] [Original]

I have an idea to make some cash as a side hustle and it seems like a good idea so far im just kinda curious about what people think about it

>find website
>it lets you use BTC an escrow service where people use it to dump off their amazon gift cards
>you put something you want to buy on amazon and offer up bitcoin for it and wait a few days and someone fulfills
>for exapme you say you want something for 200 dollars and you ask for a 30% discount
>you offer up 160 dollars bitcoin someone orders it to your address with an amazon gift card
>you get the item and sell on craigslist for 190 dollars or whatever
>can just let it go passively place the order wait for someone to fullfill it forget about it and then sell it

it seems like a good idea because if you order something on there worth like 600 dollars and you ask for 30% off you can save a shit load of money and just need to wait a week for the order to come through and then just list it on craigslist for 50 dollars less than what its worth. so if you buy something for 700 dollars with 30% off you get it for 490 and then can sell it back on craigslist for around 650 dollars.

the only problem i see with it is...the thing not being able to sell on craigslist but you can experiment and find what works. the value of BTC changes dramatically while your coins are sitting in the marketplace waiting for an order, or someone buys it with laundered or carded amazon gift cards and then it comes back to you somehow

yay or nay? seems like something i would enjoy doing and its mostly passively waiting and can get you huge profits

>> No.13971544

>>13971535
I meant 140* not 160

>> No.13971555

bro just make money from fuck prostitute lmao

>> No.13971709

>>13971535
why make the effort, just get rich by mining pi (free distribution to early adopters) pre testnet, pre mainnet phase? It's basically cheating the system.

pi network
>created by Stanford PhD graduates
>not hit exchanges yet
>free mining on phone
>small community, the earliest of the early
>accumulate massive bags before mainstream notices it
>requires a code to enter the society
>this will 100x or more once it hits exchanges
>with current 'mining difficulty' you get 24 pi per day
>soon mining difficulty halfing
>simply have to click a button to confirm you are human thats it.
>accumulating till Q4 2019

currently not traded but devs will time binance listing according to alt season, so basically massive gainz guranteed if you accumulate enough while the community is small.

just download the app, but it requires a code so if you want to get in you could use the key 'pepeblot' to get 2x passiv mining bonus.

>comfiest early bird ever

>> No.13971873

>>13971535
yeah because ppl carding rnd shit to your address in exchange for BTC is really a win-win.
>escrow
What happens when ppl receive item, then claim they didn't ?

>> No.13971883

>>13971873
and of course negative sounding angry virgin faggot

just go fuck off dude

>> No.13972060

>>13971883
you asked what people think of it ? I told you what I think of it - its stupidity probably cooked up by a cretin in a dope haze, either that, or you have IQ issues that would probably qualify you for some special needs program. No need to get all butthurt tho, its not your fault your a dribbling fucking retard. My condolences to your parents