[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 68 KB, 1200x729, 0_mGF9DKkjujyH9isj_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13947539 No.13947539 [Reply] [Original]

>Launched KuCoin 2.0 during bear market so no one really noticed
>Easily superior userface compared to Binance
>More willing to list new coins that aren't apart of the Binance pump and dump launchpad while also supporting some of Binance's pump and dump coins
>KCS actually provide tangible rewards vs BNB's fee discount crap
>KCS are significantly cheaper than BNB

I'm not too fussed on exchange coins one way or another but why can't KuCoin become one of the elite exchanges for crypto in the next bull market?

>> No.13947563

The name screams scam
Logo is gay

I use it myself to buy ftm and bsv cause I'm a based leboy

>> No.13947630

>>13947539
Becuase nobody is pumping kucoins bags

>> No.13947641

kcs did well last bull run, but they changed around the fee share mechanism and its not nearly as good of a deal now

kucoin only did well last bull run because binance literally (actually) shut down for new accounts due to overwhelming demand, and people signed up other places, kucoin being a decent alternative at the time

I don't think it will see any type of spike like last time, since exchanges are prepared to absorb surges in customers now.

All that being said, it has, so far, proven itself to be a solid little exchange and has never (AFAIK) fucked anybody over how places like hitbit and huobi regularly do. They just take their cut plod along and that's it, just how an exchange should be.

There isn't any scammy shit going on with their coin, they aren't doing IEO's or margin trading. It's just a place to cheaply list super shitcoins, while also having adequate liquidity on top coins.

I like it...I wouldn't keep big amount of money there...but I trust it.

>> No.13947642

What are the rewards? Do they have a mobile app?

>> No.13947701

>>13947642
Yeah they do.

>> No.13947939

>>13947641

I think consolidating it into KCS is a better option than shitcoin dust but each to their own. I just think it's a really solid exchange is all, surprised it isn't talked about here as much as a bunch of shit exchanges.