[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 23 KB, 200x200, 0xlink.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13924028 No.13924028 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.13924081

0xlink wtf? a proof of work link? GENIUS!?

>> No.13924371

0xBitcoin was a /biz/ invented FPGA miner scam token.
Almost everywhere online 0xBTC threads are deleted, ie plebbit, its that big of a scam.
The actual daily 24hr volume on 0xBTC is under $30,000
Don't believe me then buy $300 worth of 0xBTC and watch the price move by 20%

Around the time that these miners were pumping 0xBTC they shilled /biz/ CONSTANTLY with it.
Lots of anons were fooled into buying it at $2-4.
Now there are tons of bag holders of this shitcoin and ALL of the 0xBTC threads on /biz/ are made by these miner faggots where they coordinate /biz/ shilling in their 0xBitcoin discord.

This project has a better chance of always being worthless than even worth $10.
No one will really tell you the truth about this scam because so many ppl were suckered into buying it on /biz/
Truth is, not many ppl are smart and wise to scams.
What's more is the FPGA miners mining this shit are now only making about $0.08/0xBTC and it keeps dropping.
It's incredibly not profitable for anyone besides FPGA fags to mine this shit.

Don't fall for this fucking miner scam token, its always going to be worthless.
>community driven
>zero money for marketing or exchange listings
>scam artists for devs
>miner shill faggots who constantly spam threads about it bc they are so desperate for you to buy their bags because LITERALLY NO ONE IS BUYING THIS SHIT ANYMORE

What's more is that 0xBitcoin DOESNT EVEN PUMP WITH LEGACY BITCOIN!! lmfao this shit is going to ZERO

/thread

>> No.13924393

>>13924371
bought the top anon?

>> No.13924398
File: 18 KB, 500x323, Yo-Dawg-Heard-You.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yo dawg I heard you like Bitcoin, so I put Bitcoin on your Ethereum so you can program the Bitcoin

>> No.13924594
File: 204 KB, 400x700, 1409292828413.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13924371
>Copy pasta.
0xBTC is the next world reserve currency and there a lot people in this world that don't want you to be free. There are banks who have had control of our money for decades. Central Monarchs that want to control your whole life through your wealth. 0xBTC is the solution. Stop using the banks, Stop trusting the Federal Reserve, Stop trusting your government telling you that slips of paper have any merit or value.
0xBitcoin is the solution.

>> No.13924756

>>13924371
if 0xbtc is a scam so is BTC, LTC, XMR, and any other original organic coin

>> No.13925069

>>13924756
SCAM CONFIRMED

>> No.13925858

Legit question. When eth goes proof of stake why is anyone with gpu miners going to mine 0xbtc?
I mean they will be competing against fpga miners, so rewards will be minimum for gpu miners while fpgas are getting majority of the rewards. Whats up with this its not as if gpu miners are going to sell their equipment and buy fpgas.

>> No.13926020
File: 86 KB, 640x640, IMG_8091.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13924371
What the fuck did you just fucking say about 0xBitcoin, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cryptocurrency Academy, and I have been involved in numerous Reddit Threads, exposing shit coins, and I have over 300 Scam Detector Awards! I am trained in Javascript, C++, Solidity and Python. You are nothing to me but just another scam coin bag holder. I will ddos you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in the Blockchain space, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about the 0xBitcoin Token over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting Infernal_Toast and together we will destroy your beloved shit coin. Your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and steal your Private Keys in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my iPhone. Not only am I extensively trained in mimblewimble, but I have access to the entire genesis blocks of all major blockchains and I will use it to empty out your wallet to wipe your miserable funds off your computer and phone, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. You're fucking dead, kiddo.