[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 54 KB, 500x394, wojak-radles-34136180.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13902915 No.13902915 [Reply] [Original]

To many disappointments both in crypto and in real life. I still made good money fom simply taking profits now and then in other holds i have. But man i wish i could be enthusiastic for this space for once. Just another death shitcoin people spend 2 years shitposting about. Oh well enjoy your hookers and coke whoevers pnd'ing this and make suckers like me believe there actually was more to this. Stoplossing at 70 cents, but really none of these breadcrumbs are enough, i hate my job, i'm offing myself this year i think. Sorry just ranting

>> No.13902932
File: 28 KB, 299x456, DN3jes0XUAAbO2R.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13902915
>Just another death shitcoin people spend 2 years shitposting about.
yeah thats never happened to any other coin sorry bud nice larp

>> No.13902956

another day, another mainnet shitcoin dump

>> No.13903023

>>13902915
You gotta get to the doctor and get your blood work done. There may be factors biologically that are affecting your mood. I have been there and sometimes still go there. I've missed many opportunities but I'm taking a gamble and put every dime I could cobble together to get in Link at the last minute. Money doesn't make you happy, but it'll help you find what does. I hope we are all rich and can take the time to enjoy ourselves. I might just sit on a bench and watch the world go by happily knowing I can afford to.