[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 25 KB, 1003x198, fuckwhales.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13888997 No.13888997[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

After graduating high school, I wasted years doing nothing but drugs, video games, and anime.

I have no experience with girls, depression, and social anxiety. I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life, how I'm going to make money, or when I'm going to stop feeling like shit.

I'm sure this applies to most of you. Maybe our circumstances are different, but at the end of the day, we're all aimlessly wandering through life; the only thing keeping us from ending it all is the sliver of hope we have that things will get better.

If you're on this board, that sliver of hope is crypto.

Chances are, that like me, you crawl through this shit-filled gutter every day, trying to figure out which coin will make you the most money.

Every day, you read a new shill post advertising a different pump and dump and every day you read a new FUD post that serves no purpose but to spread discord.

I don't know if ChainLink will succeed. I don't know if it will dump or if it will moon. All I know is that this fucking blue cube and that fat Russian bastard are my best chance at a better life.

With main net on the horizon, the amount of FUD and larpers have increased and I'll admit, they're starting to get to me and I'm sure they're starting to get to you too.

Don't forget why this project is such a popular topic of discussion. Don't forget what it means if the team succeeds. Don't forget all the breadcrumbs that are all but proven to be true. Don't let some rich fucking whales take away your key to financial success.

If we dump on main net or if we dump on blog post, it'll get rough but I will continue to hold. Whatever you choose to do, I hope you make the right decision.

Remember, the biggest obstacles in your way are fear, impatience, and greed.

And if you fucking whales want my link, you're going to have to buy it from me.

AT ONE THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS

>> No.13889006

>>13888997
Stop over fapping

>> No.13889020
File: 2.18 MB, 3000x2000, resize.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13889006
Literally the only reason Im in crypto is so I can finally go be /out/. Once I cross off everything on my bucket list I'm going to off myself. Life is only sweet for a short time. After that it's like waiting in a movie theater after the credits roll